GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,429
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, Zae_TheCreator
» Online Users: 2,182
1 members and 2,181 guests
Overthinker

Old 12-31-2019, 01:25 AM
GreekChat Member

Question Greek advice please help!

**** Looking for NPHC advice*****

I really wanted to be apart of Sorority ABC I did my research and everything. The school I went to chapter was suspended (10+ years). A few semesters went by and they became active again. I submitted an application for the redemption line and didn’t get in.

After that I continue to work on myself, grades and resume to be prepared for the next intake season. But I really don’t like the chapter now. I don’t want to diss them. But it’s currently all NEO’s with A LOT of clout.

Recently Sorority XYZ sent me an invitation. I was excited ��. I feel my values do align with them they better organized and I get along better with the members.

Intake season is coming up, I fear what people will think if I became an XYZ. I go to an petty HBCU and have heard labels like Pink Elephants �� or Red Doves �� etc. for girls who apply to more than 1 org.
I have went to many of ABC’s events/ MIP people know my intentions even tho I have practice discretion.

I’m a legacy of ABC I grew up admiring my mother and her sisters work in the community. But I have developed an equal admiration for the XYZ’s values.

Last edited by Queening101; 12-31-2019 at 01:31 AM.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )