GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,467
Threads: 115,513
Welcome to our newest member, Bioxtrim
» Online Users: 1,439
0 members and 1,439 guests
No Members online

Old 02-15-2024, 11:51 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
lol
Ya know, something has always rubbed me the wrong way about Travis. And so, one of my customers comes in with his dog the day after the Super Bowl, and we got into a conversation about Travis and Taylor. So, he’s a bartender and when the Super Bowl was played here in Minnesota, there were like a lot of celebrities here at the bar where he works. He told me Travis was there, too, and he’s an asshole, according to him.

So, I’m like, ya know, I’ve always looked at him as the kind of guy who has temper issues. I’ve always been really good at reading people, and most of the time I’m right. Before I even knew my customer, I thought Travis looked like one of those like, “bad boys”? Know what I mean? And did you see how he slammed his helmet on the ground in frustration and then at the Super Bowl, he pushed his coach? But then again, Taylor seems to like or be attracted to guys like that? She dated John Mayer, too. He’s also an asshole. Maybe that’s why I’ve heard that a lot of her music are breakup songs, lol.
You might have a point, but I see a lot of athletes do what he did due to being frustrated at what’s happening in the game. They get paid to win. I don’t know much about Kelce, but I did hear Mayer is a dick. We’ll see how it plays out, but I don’t think they’ll be together after next year. I don’t know what the reason behind the split will be, I just don’t think they’re going to make it.
Old 02-15-2024, 12:31 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen Sands View Post
You might have a point, but I see a lot of athletes do what he did due to being frustrated at what’s happening in the game. They get paid to win. I don’t know much about Kelce, but I did hear Mayer is a dick. We’ll see how it plays out, but I don’t think they’ll be together after next year. I don’t know what the reason behind the split will be, I just don’t think they’re going to make it.
Meh. Throwing things? 🫤 — no way would I get involved with a guy like that. To each their own, I guess. If they do breakup, she’ll just come out with a new album about it. Probably title it, “Football Boy”, lol.
Trump For Prison 2024-2084 MAGA!
Old 02-15-2024, 05:27 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
Meh. Throwing things? 🫤 — no way would I get involved with a guy like that. To each their own, I guess. If they do breakup, she’ll just come out with a new album about it. Probably title it, “Football Boy”, lol.
Lol