GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Kappa > Kappa Kappa Gamma
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,456
Threads: 115,511
Welcome to our newest member, zatylerahvso465
» Online Users: 2,038
1 members and 2,037 guests
PGD-GRAD

Old 04-19-2003, 10:00 PM
GreekChat Member

Just wanted to let the Kappas know that EK chapter won the Most Improved Chapter and was honored as a Chapter of Excellence at the Order of Omega awards this past week at South Carolina.

One of the seniors also won an individual award. The recently elected Student Government President is a Kappa, and another EK received the highest Senior Leadership award from USC. It's a great time to be a Kappa - we do have a Tradition of Leadership!!
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 04-19-2003, 10:28 PM
GreekChat Member

I'm so proud of my adopted chapter!!! Three cheers for EK! This chapter has an amazing group of members and an exceptional sisterhood. I have to agree with PKTKKG that it's a great time to be a Kappa!
Old 05-24-2003, 01:53 AM
GreekChat Member

Just a little update: The builders have starting bricking EK's house. It will be a sight to behold! We are scheduled to move in early Aug. in time for Rush Retreat.
Old 07-28-2003, 12:08 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to kkgatusc
Almost done!

I thought it a good time to bump this thread up, considering that EK's house is almost finished. The painting is nearly done, the flooring is going in and the carpet is being laid today! PKTKKG has done an amazing job and her hard work really shows. Other chapters arent blessed with such a wonderful house board, and believe me, it shows! Some are so far behind schedule that it looks like they wont have a house until October! And others, well...lets just say that it shows that a lot of careful planning went into our house. I know that house board is starting to stress a little with the minor details as August 1st nears, so I thought I would just remind them of how much we love them!
Old 07-28-2003, 05:18 PM
GreekChat Member

Dear kkgatusc, you are so right! PKTKKG is an awesome HB pres. and has done a fabulous job. I was at the house today to meet a someone who was deliverying some furniture. Have you seen the fireplace?!? I think the Kappa house is the prettiest, biased or not, but there are a couple that are nice as well.

It amazes me how the number who were going to be able to rush out of their houses has dwindled to about 4. What are the GLOs whose houses will be ready in Oct. do about university housing? That will be a mess, won't it?!?

You know I'll be at recruitment as much as I can. You're doing a fantastic job, too!
Old 07-29-2003, 02:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to sherbertlemons
Oh, how exciting for them! I bet they're so excited about moving into their new house! You will have pictures of the finished product, right? I'd love to see them.

I feel bad for the chapters whose houses won't be finished- I hope it doesn't hurt them too badly in recruitment.
Old 08-08-2003, 01:31 AM
GreekChat Member

T-minus one week until recruitment retreat starts!!!! I am so excited. Recruitment will be so much fun in our new house! I drove by the house today and its almost totally finished. We have gotten so many compliments about our house. The general consensus is that it is the prettiest house in the greek village. I am sure that PKTKKG will be posting new pictures soon!
Old 08-08-2003, 11:28 AM
GreekChat Member

Did you see the Ch. 3 news on Wed.? They were reporting on housing at USC and interviewed a KA. They showed the view from the KA house, so I was able to see our house and the DZ house. PKTKKG and I had just finished talking on the phone--she told me the letters were up, so I got to (briefly) see them!
Old 08-12-2003, 07:08 PM
GreekChat Member

Just wanted to let y'all know that we're going to begin moving into the EK chapter house tomorrow at long last!! I'm so excited that EK will be in the house for formal recruitment that begins Tuesday the 19th.

Loyally,
Martha
Old 08-12-2003, 10:57 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to sherbertlemons
Hey, that's when our recriutment starts too! Good luck to all the Epsilon Kappa girls!
Old 08-13-2003, 10:54 AM
GreekChat Member

Good luck with Recruitment Epsilon Kappa and Eta Eta!

And we're still waiting for pictures! (My chapter doesn't have a house, so I like seeing pictures of other chapters houses!)
Old 08-14-2003, 12:06 AM
GreekChat Member

The house is absolutely amazing! We started moving in today. I am sure that as soon as everything is set up and clean, we will take some pictures to post on here. Recruitment retreat begins tomorrow!

Old 08-14-2003, 12:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to KappaKittyCat
Congratulations, ladies. I'm so happy for you.
Old 08-14-2003, 12:46 PM
GreekChat Member

GOOD LUCK Ladies and CONGRATS on the house!!! I can't tell you how excited (and jealous) I am about your beautiful new house.

And let us know about recruitment and how it turns out for y'all!
Old 08-14-2003, 02:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Everyone moved in today! My favorite advisor MSKKG was there helping out in full force today, even though it is her birthday! At least she got to wear the party princess tiara! Retreat starts in less than 7 hours!
And how amazing is Martha? She has done so much work over the past few years, but MAN has she done a lot of work the past few days. She is wonderful and we are so lucky to have her!