GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,124
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, znathanhulzeo24
» Online Users: 1,216
3 members and 1,213 guests
3DGator, FSUZeta, LaneSig

Old 07-30-2000, 06:55 PM
GreekChat Member

I just saw the movie and for someone who has never read a x-man comic ever, I really enjoyed the movie. I usually brush off action and adventure movies (I guess I'm a typical girly movie kinda girl), but I saw a review for the movie on tv and in the show's history, never had all 5 critics agreed until they watched this movie. I also saw a brief 'making of the movie' clip. It was really interesting. Mistic--it took them about 5-8 hrs. a day to put all that stuff on Rebecca Romane(I think that's her name). They said at the movie progressed they got to the point they were able to work faster on her, although, I give kudos to her for sitting there that long nekkid while people painted her and put on the plastic stuff. They also said that one of the original artists(? I think it was one of the artists but it was one of the original something or rather) helped work on the characters and how they looked. So needless to say, I was the one who wanted to see it. My b/f was more than willing to accomodate me. But anyway, I was really impressed, and I hope that the sequile (which I'm assuming there will be one considering how they left the movie)is just as good. Also, about wolverine. . .omg. . .he was totally sexy!

[This message has been edited by mgdzkm433 (edited July 30, 2000).]
Old 07-31-2000, 12:01 AM
GreekChat Member

Angry

i just saw it and it SUCKED BEYOND BELIEVE. i have been a collector for 6 years now and i was so disgusted with the plot, the writing and halle berry. what was her purpose???? she is such a strong caracter and they made her into this weakling. she is a scrapper. she should have pummeled sabretooth into the ground. quite frankly i've seen better action from pickachu. thank goodness i paid the student discount. in the words of charlie brown...arrrgggghhhh!!!