GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,426
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, Abisha55
» Online Users: 2,706
4 members and 2,702 guests
ajonyandext2140, John, Yomaybenxtyme

Old 01-21-2002, 07:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to James Send a message via AIM to James
Ok we have all hit a new all time low . . . lol . . .

Actually there is a smell compatibility issue to attraction. If you don't like your mates natural odor you will be in for a rough ride as time goes on. Generally the more attracted you are to the person and the more "odor compatible" the less you will notice odor at all.

So given the same level of odor, one might person may make you gag but the other might just turn you on. And it will be different for different people.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 01-21-2002, 08:29 PM
GreekChat Member

wow, I think we have now covered everything on gc now. LOL
Old 01-21-2002, 08:32 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Peaches-n-Cream
I cannot believe what I just read! Pineapple juice LOL!
Old 01-22-2002, 01:49 AM

Okay, I'm laughing out loud here and it's hard to contain myself. I CANNOT believe what I read on here sometimes!!!

I am a little confused though...

Some are talking about washing yourself after working out, etc., basically just keeping clean, in general, and around "the area". Then others are talking about asparagus and pineapple juice...I'm assuming that this is in regards to what's on the inside, rather than "the area" itself. So what's the deal with the food and juice?

Also, I believe what tridelta4eva is talking about is smegma (sp). I believe I learned about this in 8th grade sex ed. I think it's more common in men who have not been circumcised.
Old 01-22-2002, 01:49 AM
Banned

Refuse

One time after sex with a girl, we fooled around in the morning. Well a condom with spermicide definitely leaves a smell/taste from the look I got.

-Rudey
Old 01-22-2002, 03:56 AM
GreekChat Member

Ok, now I am confused...

If my junk stinks (and I am not saying it does) am I supposed to stick my package in a glassful of pineapple juice? I would think that might sting a bit. With my luck, Id get busted dipping my stuff in a punchbowl of mimossa's. Gawd.
Old 01-22-2002, 07:01 AM
GreekChat Member

Lifesave and Shopgirl, your posts just made me totally lose it in public. I'm laughing so hard I'm about to cry. lol.

Ok, let's clarify - you are NOT to put your stinky junk in any pineapple juice or rub asparagus on it. I beg you not to! lol
If you drink pineapple juice, because it's so acidic, it will eliminate a lot of the funky stank if you have it.

Yes, I do think we have hit an all time topic low....
Old 01-22-2002, 10:43 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to lovelyivy84
Quote:
Originally posted by Lil_G

I've heard a word used to describe this condition for men, smegie? Is that right? Similar bacteria found on women for yeast infections. However if you're experiecing such problems it might be wise to contact a urologist, i'm sure he/she would know what to do.
Umm, I can't believe I know this, but the word is actually smegma, LOL.

This whoooole topic had me lmao!
It may be said with rough accuracy that there are three stages in the life of a strong people. First, it is a small power, and fights small powers. Then it is a great power, and fights great powers. Then it is a great power, and fights small powers, but pretends that they are great powers, in order to rekindle the ashes of its ancient emotion and vanity.-- G.K. Chesterton
Old 01-22-2002, 10:48 AM
GreekChat Member

OK like I said before...lol...drinking pineapple juice is supposed to make your downtown area smell/taste very pleasant. Please do not stick your wang in juice or rub with asparagus
Old 01-22-2002, 11:10 AM
GreekChat Member

Wink

Ever seen the movie "Whipped"? It talks about the pineapple juice issue.
Old 01-22-2002, 11:26 AM
GreekChat Member

Location: Free and nearly 53 in San Diego and Lake Forest, CA
Send a message via AIM to Steeltrap Send a message via Yahoo to Steeltrap
This thread is off the hook.
When I first came here, I sure didn't expect to read thoughts on "junk" and the size of one's gazungas.

LMBAO.
Old 01-22-2002, 11:39 AM

The pineapple juice thing is legit.....you know how if you eat a lot of garlic or drink a lot of beer it just literally seeps from your pores the next day? Well it is the same principle.

Smegma is a serious thing....but mainly for uncircumcised men. What it is is a buildup of old skin cells that slough off, get stuck under the foreskin, and collect sweat/bacteria/urine/etc. Sounds delicious, eh? I love old movies/stars and I read about Clark Gable's odor problem....his director gave him a bar of soap and a note referring to his smegma smell. Apparently his lovers had the same complaint. YUCK!!!! Guys who have been snip-snipped may not have smegma, but you can still get Frumunda cheese, and that is just as bad.

You know, dipping the package in pineapple juice isn't a bad idea....maybe she could get a little spray bottle and she could spritz you down, then slurp it off......(non-alcoholic body shots, anyone?)
Old 01-22-2002, 11:41 AM
GreekChat Member

*slurp* it off? omfg!
Old 01-22-2002, 01:09 PM

LMAOROTF

This board is OUT OF CONTROL!!!
Old 01-22-2002, 02:47 PM
GreekChat Member

The coworkers are positive I'm on something now! I haven't laughed this hard in ages.

Yes, as others have stated, there is an odor. In my limited experience, it isn't too bad. I've heard more complaints about the taste from my friends. I don't have a problem with my boy but I've heard others who do.