GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,427
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, FlorCundif
» Online Users: 2,435
1 members and 2,434 guests
navane

Old 08-16-2012, 01:48 AM
GreekChat Member

Oh Iota Man. *cg eye roll*

Yay for Dee. I'm happy/envious. Does this mean the stories end? Are you passing the torch?
Old 08-16-2012, 02:45 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tld221 View Post

Yay for Dee. I'm happy/envious. Does this mean the stories end? Are you passing the torch?

It better not! Hello no, this should mean they're just getting good!

"My dreams have become letters." ~christiangirl
Old 08-16-2012, 12:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tld221 View Post

What's wrong with tappin that ass? I was about to ask if dude was slappin that ass as he was tappin it. My girl likes when I slap that ass when I'm hittin it from the back. I like doing that backhand and forehand shit on that ass LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by christiangirl View Post
I don't know what you over here cheesin at LOL. Up in here going to bed with PrettyBoy on your mind, having wet dreams n shit LOL. You like dude? Dude said his job sends him to Cali a lot, and I remember you saying some shit about living in Cali. Y'all gonna make arrangements to get a room next time dude is in town? LOL.

AQAK I think y'all already made those arrangements the last time dude was there. CTFU!
Old 08-16-2012, 06:01 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iota Man View Post
What's wrong with tappin that ass? I was about to ask if dude was slappin that ass as he was tappin it. My girl likes when I slap that ass when I'm hittin it from the back. I like doing that backhand and forehand shit on that ass LOL.
Well, we do what we are, and what we are we are becoming more of it every day. It's a simple principle. In your case, (based on your posts) you're very childish, so when you get up tomorrow, you are going to be more childish.

Grow up, man.

Quote:
Y'all gonna make arrangements to get a room next time dude is in town? LOL.
Can an elephant tap dance on quicksand?
Romans 1:16
Old 08-16-2012, 06:16 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: Who you calling "boy"? The name's Hand Banana . . .
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
Well, we do what we are, and what we are we are becoming more of it every day.
Don't get me wrong, he's trolling pretty hard per his "I LUV 2 FUK" schtick that nobody cares about, but ... this sentence makes about zero sense. "We do what we are"? "We are what we are becoming more if it every day"?

Like ... I almost get what you're saying from context (sort of?), but this isn't even a platitude, it's just a grammatical abortion - and I know you're anti-abortion, so we could clean it up maybe?
Old 08-16-2012, 06:25 PM
Super Moderator

^Grammatical abortion.

I'm stealing that.
Mu Tau 5, Central Oklahoma
Old 08-16-2012, 06:30 PM
Banned

LOL. Speaking of intensity based on GC personalities.
Old 08-16-2012, 07:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSig RC View Post
Don't get me wrong, he's trolling pretty hard per his "I LUV 2 FUK" schtick that nobody cares about, but ... this sentence makes about zero sense. "We do what we are"?

Like ... I almost get what you're saying from context (sort of?), but this isn't even a platitude, it's just a grammatical abortion
Agree or disagree, I'm speaking of habits. Your habits eventually become as natural as breathing. How you (in general) are and how you act dictates how you interact with others, and whether your life works or not. In other words, your character forms your reputation. Can you be trusted? Do you keep your word? Do you practice what you preach? etc. Whether you think what I've said is "grammatical abortion" or whether you agree or disagree, you do become more of what you are daily.

Quote:
- and I know you're anti-abortion,
Yeah...okay man.

Last edited by PrettyBoy; 08-16-2012 at 07:32 PM.
Old 08-16-2012, 10:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Well, we do what we are, and what we are we are becoming more of it every day. It's a simple principle.
LOL I feel you and agree that it is a pretty simple principle. For example, you are a dusty dick mofo, and you are becoming more of dusty dick mofo every day. So, tomorrow your dusty dick will be more packed with dust than it was today. Have a seat home's.

Quote:
Don't get me wrong, he's trolling pretty hard
No I'm not trolling. I'd be perping if I was. Sorry dipshit, try again.

Quote:
per his "I LUV 2 FUK" schtick that nobody cares about,
I'd "FUK" the "schtick" out of your mamma if she had a big ass. When you get a chance ask your mamma can you take a picture of her big ass and post that shit, so I can see it. Does she got a big ass?

LOL @ you saying "nobody cares". The only two mofos reading and responding to my posts about tappin that ass is your dumbass and Dusty, so if anybody gives a shit, you two mofos do. If you don't give a shit then don't read it.

Quote:
Like ... I almost get what you're saying from context (sort of?),
"We do what we are"? "We are what we are becoming more if it every day"?
It doesn't sound like you understood any of his post, because you just butchered the shit out it based on what your dumbass posted here.

Last edited by Iota Man; 08-16-2012 at 11:06 PM.
Old 08-17-2012, 03:55 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Well, we do what we are, and what we are we are becoming more of it every day. It's a simple principle. In your case, (based on your posts) you're very childish, so when you get up tomorrow, you are going to be more childish.

Grow up, man.
Yep, I totally agree, especially about "reputation". I mean, this isn't directed to Iota Man, it's just my random thoughts on what was posted here. I just believe that our reputation is affecting our lives even when we are not present. This is why first impressions are lasting ones. It's just that the things that go unchecked in our lives become patterns of behavior --our "norm" like you said, those patterns of behavior become who we are. (and this is all in general)

And this is just random, too. But I once caught an assistant in the middle of a lie. After that, I found myself questioning and double-checking everything she said. I just believe that a habitual liar actually believes her/his own lies. When you believe something, you also justify it. Once you justify something, it's hard to believe that you should change it, even if it is ruining your life. Kind of reminds me of when people say "Well, that's just the way I am". The long short of it --all of our habits are optional.
Trump For Prison 2024-2084 MAGA!
Old 08-17-2012, 10:29 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
No I'm not trolling. I'd be perping if I was. Sorry dipshit, try again.

I'd "FUK" the "schtick" out of your mamma if she had a big ass. When you get a chance ask your mamma can you take a picture of her big ass and post that shit, so I can see it. Does she got a big ass?

LOL @ you saying "nobody cares". The only two mofos reading and responding to my posts about tappin that ass is your dumbass and Dusty, so if anybody gives a shit, you two mofos do. If you don't give a shit then don't read it.

It doesn't sound like you understood any of his post, because you just butchered the shit out it based on what your dumbass posted here.
Old 08-17-2012, 10:31 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Agree or disagree, I'm speaking of habits. Your habits eventually become as natural as breathing. How you (in general) are and how you act dictates how you interact with others, and whether your life works or not. In other words, your character forms your reputation. Can you be trusted? Do you keep your word? Do you practice what you preach? etc.
Fair, I can get down with this, although there are some excellent books about habits that give some insight into how they're created (and how to change them) that might round this out a little.

I can appreciate this though, I just don't think it reduces well to a 'catchy phrase'. Of course, mileage may vary.
Old 08-17-2012, 01:46 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Well, it's easy to reply to a post and not "give a shit" (at the same time) about the person behind the screen name. You seem to read/reply and "claim" not to "give a shit" all the time. Hypocrite much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
Yep, I totally agree, especially about "reputation". I mean, this isn't directed to Iota Man, it's just my random thoughts on what was posted here. I just believe that our reputation is affecting our lives even when we are not present. This is why first impressions are lasting ones. It's just that the things that go unchecked in our lives become patterns of behavior --our "norm" like you said, those patterns of behavior become who we are. (and this is all in general)

And this is just random, too. But I once caught an assistant in the middle of a lie. After that, I found myself questioning and double-checking everything she said. I just believe that a habitual liar actually believes her/his own lies. When you believe something, you also justify it. Once you justify something, it's hard to believe that you should change it, even if it is ruining your life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
Kind of reminds me of when people say "Well, that's just the way I am".
This statement sounds very familiar -reminds me of someone I know quite well, who uses it quite frequently....

Quote:
I just don't think it reduces well to a 'catchy phrase'. Of course, mileage may vary.
You're right, and I agree. I should have posted it so it was understood. It's always easy to understand our own posts LOL. My bad on that.

Last edited by PrettyBoy; 08-17-2012 at 02:03 PM.
Old 08-17-2012, 04:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Something is going to have to give. I can't keep up a schedule like this. At his house every evening, dash home, take care of whatever I have to take care of and go to sleep way too late. I told him that when the puppies are gone (next week), he'll have to come into my world sometimes too because I need to be home sometimes. So I see him every day when the kids are at their dad's house. Then not at all while they are here. At least for now. When Hypo leaves and my son gets more active with stuff once school starts, we should be able to get more balance.

I still believe he is the kindest person I have ever met. He has a huge heart and is just really kind to all of his friends, family, etc. He is also very smart, even though he doesn't have a formal education after high school. He's going to start taking classes to get some computer certifications so he can hopefully get a job in IT hardware repair.
Old 08-17-2012, 06:16 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
This statement sounds very familiar -reminds me of someone I know quite well, who uses it quite frequently....
lol
--Whatever! Go draw something!
Trump For Prison 2024-2084 MAGA!