GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Chi > Chi Omega

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,417
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, DemetraMau
» Online Users: 563
0 members and 563 guests
No Members online

Old 05-02-2014, 07:13 PM
GreekChat Member

Cute Chi Omega Wedding Connection Story

Some of you may know both of my daughters (twins) are Chi Omegas. One of them married last Saturday. The church wedding coordinator had a last minute emergency and we met the fill in coordinator (a lovely older woman) the day of the wedding. She and I were chatting away about 30 minutes before the wedding in the bride's room and she happened to mention " this is one of the most beautiful bridal parties I've ever seen. Are they childhood friends?". I said "no, except for her sister, they all met as Chi Omegas". As you can imagine there was much happiness, many hugs, and singing of 'Shades" as they also discovered they are sisters from the same chapter. Such a sweet moment, and all caught by the photographer!

Last edited by ZTA72; 05-02-2014 at 07:17 PM.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 05-02-2014, 07:34 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZTA72 View Post
Some of you may know both of my daughters (twins) are Chi Omegas. One of them married last Saturday. The church wedding coordinator had a last minute emergency and we met the fill in coordinator (a lovely older woman) the day of the wedding. She and I were chatting away about 30 minutes before the wedding in the bride's room and she happened to mention " this is one of the most beautiful bridal parties I've ever seen. Are they childhood friends?". I said "no, except for her sister, they all met as Chi Omegas". As you can imagine there was much happiness, many hugs, and singing of 'Shades" as they also discovered they are sisters from the same chapter. Such a sweet moment, and all caught by the photographer!
Do you mean that the wedding coordinator is also a Chi Omega from the same chapter as your daughter?
Old 05-02-2014, 09:01 PM
Super Moderator

How neat!
Old 05-03-2014, 08:57 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetalady View Post
Do you mean that the wedding coordinator is also a Chi Omega from the same chapter as your daughter?
Yes! I left out that important detail!! It was absolutely the sweetest moment for them.
Old 05-04-2014, 12:51 PM
GreekChat Member

I bet it was a joyful moment for them all Such a small world