GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Lambda > Lambda Chi Alpha
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,456
Threads: 115,511
Welcome to our newest member, zatylerahvso465
» Online Users: 2,256
2 members and 2,254 guests
MethrenLusia, Pinkmagnolia921

Old 08-08-2003, 04:43 PM
GreekChat Member

U- Md, I'm Impressed

I just read an article on the net about Pi Kappa Phi Losing it's charter at Umd, and saw their hosue was up for grabs, and lo I looked up our chapter's website to see whre they were living, and they had already gotten the Phi Sig house there (closed over a student death i believe) on the well known Fraternity Row.

Epsilon Pi- Im impressed, here is a link with a picture of the house

http://www.inform.umd.edu/StudentOrg/lca/

Lenoxxx

Visit this website if you miss what TV Guide did in destroying www.jumptheshark.com a fan website run by the fans in 2009!
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 08-08-2003, 06:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs up

Wow, if you could only see my head shaking in envy!

Thanks Brother Jason!

LX Z # 1
Alumni
Old 08-08-2003, 07:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Mooch279
True True....I was at UMBC and we are only 30 minutes up 95 from UMD. I haven't stopped by their new house but i hear it's really nice. I use to go to the old one which was on Sororiety row..........good times. Delta Chi is in their now.

I believe they are right next door to the original LCA house, which is Beta's place now. (I could be wrong b/c i thought it was a different house until last year when i look at their site under the history)
University of Maryland, Baltimore County '02
FD 279

Last edited by Mooch279; 08-08-2003 at 07:08 PM.
Old 08-09-2003, 12:55 AM
GreekChat Member

Bill, I think all of those "row" houses are pretty much the same, so being in 7 fraternity row isnt much different that 6 fraternity row.

That being said all of those houses rule, and since Pi Kapp is at 8 frat row, LCA will be getting a new neighbor this fall regardless.

Lenoxxx

Visit this website if you miss what TV Guide did in destroying www.jumptheshark.com a fan website run by the fans in 2009!
Old 08-09-2003, 12:22 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Mooch279
I deffinately agree, i just think its kinda wierd being right next door to their old place. Funny how life works out. One really cool thing i really liked about the old LCA house was the bar down stairs was finish off really nice and in the middle of it it had the greek letters made out of different beer caps. I hope they were able to bring it to the new house.

The Pi Kapps at my school make their pledges drive down to college park to take a picture in front of their house.....looks like one less thing they will getting hazed on. See how it works out for everyone. But my bet is that they will still make them go down there just so they can punish them when they come back empty handed.
University of Maryland, Baltimore County '02
FD 279