GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,124
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, znathanhulzeo24
» Online Users: 1,304
1 members and 1,303 guests
acg233

Old 09-04-2006, 02:07 PM
GreekChat Member

Halloween Costume

I want to be a Cobrai Kai for Halloween. No, not the simple black karate robe. I want to be the skeleton Cobrai Kai

seriously. someone please help me. I can't find this costume ANYWHERE online. I am willing to pay top money for this costume. I already have a great asshole cobra kai laugh. now all I need is the costume!

No Shelter! I have no shelter...

Last edited by BobbyTheDon; 09-04-2006 at 02:14 PM.
Old 09-04-2006, 06:05 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to JonInKC
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyTheDon
I want to be a Cobrai Kai for Halloween. No, not the simple black karate robe. I want to be the skeleton Cobrai Kai

seriously. someone please help me. I can't find this costume ANYWHERE online. I am willing to pay top money for this costume. I already have a great asshole cobra kai laugh. now all I need is the costume!

No Shelter! I have no shelter...
You may just have to try and find the things seperately. For instance, the spandex skeleton costume...some face paint. I don't know. When life gives you AIDS make Lemon-Aid I guess.

p a w e a since 1899
Old 09-04-2006, 06:28 PM

This one is from Party City. http://www.partycity.com/cgi-bin/par...&originaltype=
Old 09-04-2006, 06:31 PM

I want to be Princess Zelda for Halloween.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Too bad I don't feel like going through the process of posting pictures today.
Old 09-04-2006, 06:42 PM
Unregistered-

Quote:
Originally Posted by DolphinChicaDDD
I want to be Princess Zelda for Halloween.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Too bad I don't feel like going through the process of posting pictures today.
Pfft. Everyone knows that the Final Fantasy girls are TEH HOT.

In all seriousness though, I think I'm going to recycle Kili's Beer Wench outfit from last year. That's if I can't find anything from Backseat Betty's on Kapiolani.
Old 10-06-2006, 08:14 PM

I'm bumping this thread because its the most recent Halloween thread.

I need to start thinking about costumes for my brother's halloween party. So far, I've thought about
flight attendent
wearing a blue dress and devil horns

But I don't really like either of those ideas either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTW View Post
In all seriousness though, I think I'm going to recycle Kili's Beer Wench outfit from last year.
Thats an awesome costume, and I kinda wanted to pay for it to be shipped here to borrow for halloween, haha. I was thinking of stealing the idea, trying to make my own over here. But I think in the end, I'm gonna be too damn lazy.
Old 10-06-2006, 09:57 PM
GreekChat Member

I want to go as the blonde flight attendant from Snakes on a Plane, but I can't find a REAL, good-quality flight attendant uniform ANYWHERE. WTF.
Old 10-06-2006, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyrie View Post
I want to go as the blonde flight attendant from Snakes on a Plane, but I can't find a REAL, good-quality flight attendant uniform ANYWHERE. WTF.
Thats my problem! All I get are slutty flight attendant costumes.
Old 10-06-2006, 10:00 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DolphinChicaDDD View Post
Thats my problem! All I get are slutty flight attendant costumes.
Seriously, and they're totally crappy poor-quality shit. I can't wear that, LOL.

ETA: Any ready-made costume that includes the word "sexy" is LAME. Sexy flight attendant! Sexy nurse! Sexy devil! JUST NO.
Old 10-07-2006, 05:29 AM
GreekChat Member

This is a peeve of mine too. It's really hard finding a decent costume for a "tween" who is in women's sizes and all the costumes in women's sizes are just plain sleazy. My daughter is having a rough time finding something appropriate.

As for me.. I'm boring. I invested in a really nice Renassaince type dress costume a few years ago and just use it every year. I was bored with that last year, so, for the Cub Scout Halloween party, I just wore all black, put big black circles under my eyes, ratted my hair up and was just sorta freaky/scary. I told the parents who asked that I was a menopausal mom...
Old 10-07-2006, 10:22 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGDee View Post
This is a peeve of mine too. It's really hard finding a decent costume for a "tween" who is in women's sizes and all the costumes in women's sizes are just plain sleazy. My daughter is having a rough time finding something appropriate.

As for me.. I'm boring. I invested in a really nice Renassaince type dress costume a few years ago and just use it every year. I was bored with that last year, so, for the Cub Scout Halloween party, I just wore all black, put big black circles under my eyes, ratted my hair up and was just sorta freaky/scary. I told the parents who asked that I was a menopausal mom...
What does your daughter want to be? Maybe you two can make something together?
Old 10-07-2006, 12:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Buttonz Send a message via MSN to Buttonz Send a message via Yahoo to Buttonz
I have a Cat in the Hat costumem that I brought for a friends birthday party last year that I used last year that I'll use this year if I dress up.

Patriae Multae Spes Una
Old 10-08-2006, 02:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyrie View Post
I saw one here in Canuckland, that was not necessarily "sexy" (but not frumpy either). It was kinda retro looking. It was blue and had sorta orange trim, and came with a scarf and a hat. It was feminine in a retro-60's sort of way, without being a slutty costume.
Old 10-08-2006, 08:56 PM
GreekChat Member

I wanted to reprise my pro-choice shotgun wedding bride costume from two years ago, but we're going to a party with a competition for best couples costume, so now I am trying to think of something good for the Conservinator and I to be - I kind of want to do Hansel and Gretel but he's not a big fan of that idea.
Old 10-08-2006, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekyPenguin View Post
I wanted to reprise my pro-choice shotgun wedding bride costume from two years ago, but we're going to a party with a competition for best couples costume, so now I am trying to think of something good for the Conservinator and I to be - I kind of want to do Hansel and Gretel but he's not a big fan of that idea.
My friend did Raggady Ann and Andy. Except she was Andy and he was Ann.