GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,471
Threads: 115,513
Welcome to our newest member, veasfrances2534
» Online Users: 1,354
0 members and 1,354 guests
No Members online

Old 12-15-2003, 04:09 PM
Banned

Cool Mad props to the cool GFS out there!

I just want to give mad props to the cool GFs out there. I had one of the best weekends I've had in a LONG time, and my GF helped put most of it together.

I had a bad week last week. I was pissed because one of my grandmothers didnt call me or send me a card for my B-day. I didnt see any of my best friends during the week, they all said they had football games on sunday and therefore couldn't make it to Florida for the weekend. My brother called on my B-day but only spent about 10 mins on the phone with me, and my GF acted like she didnt have time to do anything this weekend for my B-day. Then there was also the throwdown with the neighbor on thursday night. It was a bad week. On friday my GF called me up and said she made time for us this weekend and that she was on her way up to Jacksonville as we were speaking. She said she wanted to go to Gainesville for the weekend. I wasn't in the modd for G-ville but she convinced me. I figured it'd be good to go there since i had friends grad'ing.

We get to G-ville and go out to eat, come back to the apt and got showered and ready to go out for the night. After we were all ready to go out everyone insisted on going to this one club and my GF kept dinging me on going there....I didnt feel like it but I gave in. I was already pissed at this point because my borther hadn't called me back after I left a message telling him i was in town as well as telling some of my friends.

We got to the club and there was this big line full of people that knew me. I felt like I was running for president by shaking hands and giving hugs to all the people. People were telling me happy birthday, I didnt know so many people knew my B-day. So we skip the line and were all comp'd to get in. We got in the club and it was full of people I knew. There was people from Palm Beach, my first class of my first semester in college, Boca Raton, friends who came up from Miami, my brother, friends from High School, all of my best friends except for one ( he started as QB for the Bears on sunday and couldn't make it), everyone was there. There had to have been about 300-400 people in this club that I knew.

Come to find out, it was a birthday party for me. It had been planned for about a month. I found out my GF had came up with the idea after seeing some of my friends out in Downtown Orlando. I was shocked because two of my best friends called me and said they had football games on sunday...so they couldn't come to Florida for my B-day. Turned out one of them was playing against the Buccaneers in Tampa, another had an off week and flew in from Denver. I was so happy to see them. My brother ended up renting out the club I used to DJ at and had special guests DJs come in to play the party. He has somefriends who owed him favors. They had the club all decked out South-Florida style and at 1:00am they shut the doors and locked them, they made it a VIP party so we didnt have to leave at 2:00am. It was so amazing. All my friends told me that it was my GF who came up with the idea and she's the one to thank. She helped get everyone together and told the friends of mine she knew to get everyone else to come. They all pitched in to rent the club out for the night, the owner of it was there too (I've known him for 6 yrs). This was by far the best birthday I've had in a LONG time. I think the high light of the night was when I found out DJ Sharaz just got on the tables and then grabbed the mic to wish me a happy b-day. At that point I was on top of the bar with a Jug of a whole bunch of mixed liqours and was pouring it in peoples mouths. All of a sudden I heard the words from a female voice say " My back was against the wall " and everyone went fugging wild. It was a song i made with Mark ( DJ sharaz ) back in 1999. The song is called deliverance and it was my first Vinoyl press. Just about everyone knew the song because I used to blow a club up with it back in the day. Next thing I knwo the place is fogged out with the fog machine and they got the light system blowin the fugg up. It was straight old skool style from 98' & 99'. I must have had 60 people come up to me and tell me what a cool azz GF I have for putting something liek this together for me.

If any of you ladies do things for your boyfreind that you know will melt his heart for you....I give you mad props. I've never had a GF do soemthing liek this for me, while everyone kept it all from me and it was a big seceret. To top it all off my GF said she loved me more than any guy she's ever had in her life. I about fainted because I knew she ment it. I am so glad I didnt cheat on her with the blonde neighbor of mine....I'da felt like a scum bag for cheating and then had her throw that huge party for me and tell me that she's in love with me. Keep in mind that was friday night, Saturday night we spent 3 hours eating at a Fondue restaraunt while consuming massive amounts of red and white wines. It was really expensive and we ended up taking a cab back to my friends apt. On sunday we came back to Jacksonville and slept all day long while having sex in between naps. I havent had one of those days in a long time, it was so nice. Ladies, you should spoil your man like this every once in awhile......you'd be amazed what he'll do for you afterwards. I'm planning to do so much stuff for my GF to make her feel the same way. I can't wait!

Still teaming with happiness,

-Cash
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 12-15-2003, 05:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Cash--you need to marry that woman

PS--Happy Birthday!
Old 12-15-2003, 05:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by TKE209Sweethrt
Cash--you need to marry that woman

PS--Happy Birthday!

I told ya, she's the perfect GF.
Old 12-15-2003, 06:12 PM
GreekChat Member

and you actually struggled with the possibility of cheating on her??

dont you mess up a good thing!
Old 12-15-2003, 06:24 PM
Banned

Nahh, its just I didnt know how to handle it. As always, I pulled through.

BTW, I was saving my 1000th post just for you!
Old 12-15-2003, 06:41 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by cashmoney
Nahh, its just I didnt know how to handle it. As always, I pulled through.

BTW, I was saving my 1000th post just for you!
Old 12-16-2003, 12:03 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to chideltjen
glad things have worked out cash...
Old 12-16-2003, 12:05 AM
GreekChat Member

See, you had a kick ass woman all along...this isn't the NFL draft man, you don't trade away the kick ass veteran players for the possible crap draft picks. Happy late b-day, and glad that you had a good time!
Old 12-18-2003, 10:09 PM
GreekChat Member

happy birthday

glad you have cool girlfriend.
Old 12-18-2003, 10:14 PM
Banned

Thxs everyone for the props.....

Now, if I could only come up with a pill that'll make girls not bitchy while on PMS everything would be perfect.