GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Chi Omega
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,471
Threads: 115,513
Welcome to our newest member, veasfrances2534
» Online Users: 2,110
1 members and 2,109 guests
FSUZeta

Old 10-11-2004, 02:33 PM
GreekChat Member

IMPACT Alpha Chi Omega

Hello all!

I just had the most amazing AXO experience this weekend. I was asked to be a facilitator for the SDSU AXO chapter for the IMPACT Alpha Chi Omega Program. It's an amazing program to help collegiates work on areas of concern and come together as a group in moving their chapter down a positive road...

All the facilitators were invited to go back to the AXO house for dinner and see the house as well..

It really rejuvenated my AXO batteries...hope to do it again!
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 10-11-2004, 02:35 PM
GreekChat Member

I've heard that IMPACT is fabulous. I was going to go last year, but it fell on a spring break weekend and I already had plans at home with my mom. Hopefully I'll get to participate as an alumna someday
Old 10-11-2004, 02:41 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Xylochick216
I've heard that IMPACT is fabulous. I was going to go last year, but it fell on a spring break weekend and I already had plans at home with my mom. Hopefully I'll get to participate as an alumna someday
I would highly recommend as an alumna to return as a facilitator...it's a great chance to meet new collegiates from other chapters and give back to AXO...
Old 10-30-2004, 10:11 AM
GreekChat Member

I went to IMPACT last March with 9 other sisters from my chapter. The program was amazing and I highly recommend that everyone try to go at least once. I also got to bond with sisters of mine that I usually don't hangout with very often. It was wonderful!
Old 12-24-2004, 03:14 PM
GreekChat Member

I attended IMPACT three years ago in Georgia. I loved the activities and the opportunity to meet girls from other chapters. I wish every member could have the chance to go.
Old 12-28-2004, 06:40 PM
GreekChat Member

We are having IMPACT this January at the chapter where I am an advisor. I'm looking forward to it.
Old 01-06-2005, 03:59 PM
GreekChat Member

IMPACT question?

I am pretty new to Alpha Chi and just heard about this IMPACT stuff. Could anyone let me know more about this? I am interested in participating and encourgaging others in my chapter to do the same

Thanks!
Old 01-06-2005, 04:10 PM
GreekChat Member

I've been a IMPACT facilitator as of last year...if you want me to give you the details, PM me with your email/YahooID/AIM ID and I'll be happy to tell you all about it...

LITB...

Jodi
Old 08-15-2005, 07:03 PM
GreekChat Member

So IMPACT is coming to good ol' Lynchburg on Sept. 9-10. I know I will be there along with AXOEva... anyone else coming to facilitate or with a collegiate chapter??? I'm reall excited for my first time to facilitate

ITB, Sharon
Old 08-15-2005, 09:12 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Xylochick216
So IMPACT is coming to good ol' Lynchburg on Sept. 9-10. I know I will be there along with AXOEva... anyone else coming to facilitate or with a collegiate chapter??? I'm reall excited for my first time to facilitate

ITB, Sharon
Sharon,
Ya'll will have to come by my office and say Hi to me!!!

PsychTau
Old 08-17-2005, 09:45 AM
GreekChat Member

Will you be there Saturday? I'm not sure if we'll be around Friday afternoon. PM me and let me know where your office is
Old 08-22-2005, 12:32 AM
GreekChat Member

Sharon....how was your facilitation experience??? I enjoyed it so much and always love to hear about others' experiences as well...please do share!!
Old 09-11-2005, 11:00 AM
GreekChat Member

OK, IMPACT was yesterday It was definitely an amazing experience. The IO chapter has had a few problems in the past, but they are doing wonderfully. They have a few issues to work on, but they were so great in the kai groups. Mine in particular was very honest about their chapter and came up with some great ideas. I've signed on to become an advisor And the other facilitators were great. One graduated from LC in 98, two of us were from Elon, two from Loyola in New Orleans (they said everyone was OK), one from William and Mary, and one from University of Arizona. Our leads were from Florida and North Dakota. I think it went well, and I'd love to do it again
Old 09-12-2005, 09:17 AM
GreekChat Member

Co-sign on everything Sharon said...

Impact was a really great experience. It was great to interact with a new chapter and seeing their dynamic and how they work. It was also great to meet all the other facilitators and hear about their experiences. I would highly encourage everyone to think about volunteering for impact.
Old 09-17-2005, 11:16 AM
GreekChat Member

Okay, I am going to say something about Impact. I didn't think it was that great. There were definitely some amazing parts, but I felt like it was too drawn out sometimes. I don't want to say too much but I feel like they need to add substance or make the program a half day. We made awesome progress in the afternoon, but the morning did not accomplish much. I think with retooling maybe it would be great. Somebody IM me, maybe I missed something.