GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,417
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, DemetraMau
» Online Users: 1,389
0 members and 1,389 guests
No Members online

Old 10-11-2022, 05:45 PM
Super Moderator

Today before my planning period, I trotted down the hall to the restroom, leaving the door open. I came right back and the door was locked. Not jammed, but locked!

The campus cop came down to open the door and we distinctly heard the bolt slide...it had definitely been locked and not jammed. In case someone had gone in and was still in there, he jumped in to clear the area but no one was there. I pulled my keys out of my desk and showed him how they'd been there, that I hadn't taken them with me. He then told me many stories about scary things that had happened in the school. 🙁

Then he went to look at the school camera to see if anyone had been messing with my door while I was out and he came back and said no, I was out for 3 1/2 minutes and no one had approached the door, that it had just shut. Then during last period, a rigid poster that had been leaning against the board inexplicably fell forward. 🙁 🙁

By the end of school, the custodians had heard and they told me a ton more scary stories about the building. When I got home, Georgia Power had managed to cut into both our gas and water lines and we currently have neither. I think that was a fitting end to the day.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 10-15-2022, 08:13 PM
GreekChat Member

What's the history of the school building? Is it old?
Old 10-15-2022, 08:22 PM
Super Moderator

It's rather old but most people blame the paranormal activity on a science teacher who killed himself with cyanide in his classroom several years ago. I didn't have any problems until the last couple of months but apparently, many other teachers have stuff happen regularly and they just laugh it off. One teacher had all the coats on hooks in the back drop off one by one really quickly.
Old 10-13-2023, 10:00 PM
Super Moderator

Bump for 2023!
Old 10-14-2023, 08:01 PM
GreekChat Member

I have never experienced any ghost or paranormal activity. I do wonder if they do really exist though.
Trump For Prison 2024-2084 MAGA!
Old 10-14-2023, 10:33 PM
Super Moderator

Until about 25 years ago, I would've said I didn't believe in them. Since then, I have seen a lot, and now I don't know what I believe or what I think about it. Several of the stories are in this and another thread, and I would not waste my time lying or exaggerating about this stuff.
Old 10-15-2023, 12:24 AM
GreekChat Member

My logic is, if you believe our spirits/souls exist after death, then it could make sense for them to exist on earth just as much as it would make sense for them to exist in heaven.