GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Lambda > Lambda Chi Alpha

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,425
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, zenjaminusasdz5
» Online Users: 2,559
0 members and 2,559 guests
No Members online

Old 06-04-2004, 12:58 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Ryan400z
Info about Lambda Chi Alpha at UCLA

I was wondering if anybody had any inside info or knew more about the reinstatement of our chapter at UCLA.
There is a website up about the return of Lambda Chi at UCLA and all the things nationals and UCLA alumni are trying to do to get that chapter back and running.
I know about the horrible incident that happened to get them kicked out of school but I was wondering if someone could give me a brief outline of what they needed to do to be back by fall 2005.
UCLA is one of the biggest schools in the country and we need representation there, especially at one of the major schools, if not the 2nd most prestigiuos public school behind Berkeley in California. From what I have heard about this chapter is it was one of the best that we had producing many famous alumnus like Cobi Jones and Larry Brown. They initiated many people and who knows how many brothers they could have now if they were still in existence, probaly over 2000, so something must have been great about this place. I wanted to let all brothers know that this chapter is trying to get support to get back on campus and it seems like it is definitely going to happen within the next two years. So brothers keep an ear out and keep me informed about what is going on in reference to the reinstatement of this chapter, hopefully we can all help out.

Overall, things are going well here at the University of Tennessee we are looking forward to a great rush and succesful rush in August. We initiated 13 people last year, a low number for us because we were on probation for a year and half, the year before we initiated 45. Our last initiate was number 2100, so that is something we are very proud of. Going into the fall we have 60 active brothers and a very small senior class, we hope to have 90 plus going into the spring and that is a high possibility because we are finally off probation. We are ready to kick butt this year and our time has come because we have waited patiently and tried correct our problems. All brothers and friends of Lambda Chi please send rush references to schools this coming year to get men to come join our fraternity, every letter can help.

Ryan Daley
High Beta
Epsilon Omicron Zeta E.O 2039
University of Tennesee
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 06-04-2004, 01:08 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to john1082 Send a message via AIM to john1082 Send a message via MSN to john1082 Send a message via Yahoo to john1082
UCLA & risk management

Risk management issues closed the chapter at UCLA. The alumni, which will be so important in the start-up, have to fully embrace, understand, and support our risk management policies before re-colonizing can be considered. The old way of doing business cannot be tolerated under any circumstances.

No chapter is above the rules, famous alumni or not.

GreekChat.com - The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network