GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,460
Threads: 115,513
Welcome to our newest member, anthonshtolze75
» Online Users: 2,492
1 members and 2,491 guests
Xidelt

Old 08-10-2008, 11:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Good lord, I had forgotten about this thread. It kept me laughing at a time when things were very tense and stressful. I should dig up some more photos sometime soon...
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 07-09-2010, 02:11 PM
GreekChat Member

If I pass out from laughter it's all y'all's fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticCat View Post
How many times does it have to be said.

There are no official brother-sister relationships between action figure fraternities and plushie sororities!!!

"By the power of Grayskull . . . I have the power!"

Oh, but wait . . . I'm a Super Friend. Holy forgetting all about truth, justice and the American way, Batman!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senusret I View Post
I just wanted to take a moment to let you all know.....

That the distinguished gentlemen of Los gatos del trueno/Thundercats Fraternidad, Incorporados, will be having an interest meeting on Saturday evening at 19:83pm.

Tell no one. Discretion is key. In fact, don't even come. That wouldn't be discreet.

Thundercats: Hooooooooo!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaFrog View Post
I thought you weren't coming back?

And you best not be wearing letters on campus. SAME GOES FOR YOUR TUMMY SYMBOL. You must turn in your letters an tummy symbol IMMEDIATLY.

Also, report to HQ on Battery Drive for reprogramming and un-brainwashing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SydneyK View Post
I just heard from my sister-in-law's best friend's mom's sister's daughter-in-law that the Disney Princesses are recolonizing at Far Far Away U. Pshaw. Like they'll ever get any good women after that fiasco at the ball last year. When will they ever learn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticCat View Post
Oh please! The mutant-geek house? Any guy (or girl) with four eyes can get a bid there.

It's Super Friends all the way or a guy might as well not even bother; it's a sure thing that no sorority girl worth half-an-hour on Saturday morning will bother.

Besides, no mascot is cooler than our Wonderdog. And our sweetheart is something of a Wonder Woman herself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuteASAbug View Post
What do you know, you're probably a Pound Puppy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeppyGPhiB View Post
I heard Rainbow Brite is the "lesbian house."

Remember the days when everyone wanted Cabbage Patch? They were by far the most wanted girls at one point. They disappeared for a while, but I hear they're really coming back strong!
Quote:
Originally Posted by violetpretty View Post
I heard a rumor that Beanie Babies is colonizing next year. They're really popular nationally, but the new chapter will be desperate for members. You should totally wait it out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWTXBelle View Post
Oh God, not the Popples. The Popples will take ANYONE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWTXBelle View Post
If you can't go greek, go Popple.If you can't go Popple, go home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhoyaltempest View Post
Help! I have a huge decision to make. I wanted to be down with Glamour Gals Inc. but now I'm thinking about The Bratz (better known as "The Brat Pack"). They are so cool and diverse. They also love working with the youth which is why they have auxillary groups called the Bratz Babies, Bratz Kids, Bratz Angels, and Li'l Bratz. Oh and they have fraternity brothers (the Bratz Boys) which is always important. I think I might have a better chance in getting a bid since I'm African American and they are a multicultural org. What do y'all think?