GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,428
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, baangelasteaxdy
» Online Users: 2,392
4 members and 2,388 guests
chi-o_cat, Cookiez17, Phrozen Sands

Old 09-28-2005, 07:13 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by _Q_
Your stream-of-consciousness writing style reminds me a little of "Finnegan's Wake," if you sort of ignore all the grammar and spelling.
Appropriately enough, Finnegan's Wake is a bar in Pittsburgh. lol

edited to fix typo
Old 09-28-2005, 08:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Tom Earp
I tried to delete that post.

But in Your case, I wont. Why wont you bite a big Pisburg Sausauge and become a real Lawyer instead of a Snarky and run people off of GC?

God, You are---- and scarry person.

Hey, go ride in a COP Car and see what being a leagal really is or do You just do safe and sorry Litigations in Your internship?

You are boring.

Why dont you put Your Snarky Shi- on world wide I am Kewel!

My Intellect, Well Sweet Cakes X-Rated You have not a clue to real world of living. Wait till You get it stuffed where the sun dont shine. Be a semi-lawyer in Internship and let them put you on the gridle if You think You have the Stones. You aint nada. You are going to have to learn to make Your Bones. you are probaly a Pencil Pusher trying to lean Law! Oh, In The Real Damn World, Not Your little College!
DEAR TOM EARP,

TAKE THE LSAT.

GET ADMITTED TO LAW SCHOOL.

UNTIL YOU DO THOSE, STFU ABOUT BEING A LAWYER AND GO RUN YOUR CANCER SHOP.

<3,
GP

And to keep this on topic, I don't see anything wrong with what this girl did. It's not like she was getting sexual with an anchor or something.
Old 09-28-2005, 08:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by GeekyPenguin
And to keep this on topic, I don't see anything wrong with what this girl did. It's not like she was getting sexual with an anchor or something.
I was just laughing on the phone with another DG about that... or the idea of her dressed up in a sexy Raggedy Ann outfit!
Old 09-28-2005, 09:12 PM
GreekChat Member

USC had a couple of Alpha Chi's who posed in the college edition. They were disaffiliated before, though (not related, I don't think). I saw the picture... and as I recall, they weren't even topless. But this was my freshman year, so I don't remember exactly... Anyway, point being, what if she's not naked? Does that make a difference?

I dunno, I'm the one trying to figure out whether or not I'm actually going to go through with the Miss SC pageant because I'd have to walk across stage in a bikini, so I'm probably one of the more conservative on this topic... Still, I think as long as she's not posing with the letters or something, it's up to the discretion of her chapter.

(PS-DGQueen was someone posing to be a DG... so DG's don't freak out like I did... I was a little personally insulted as well)
Old 09-28-2005, 10:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to James Send a message via AIM to James
I don't think I called anyone a name except the abstract people that kicked out their sorority sister for posing in playboy.

I am not sure thats "name calling" or insulting in the way Tom Earp and his critics routinely are.

Quote:
Originally posted by valkyrie
Dude, maybe if you stopped the name calling, people would be interested in your opinion.
Old 09-29-2005, 12:52 AM
GreekChat Member

Speaking of James' calling people names. I like it when he calls me Miss Kitty Doo Wop.

Oh wait... we're talking about something else. My bad.