GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Kappa > Kappa Delta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,456
Threads: 115,511
Welcome to our newest member, zatylerahvso465
» Online Users: 2,333
2 members and 2,331 guests
Cookiez17

Old 11-20-2001, 10:44 PM
GreekChat Member

Elections...New Semester Plans...Shamrock...

Anyone had elections? Everything going well...excited about the new year? What is everyone doing for Shamrock, I assume plans are underway?

Anyone....Anyone...

Our AA is starting to work with the Girl Scouts, we are excited to begin during cookie sales!!! Hopefully it all works out and we sell lots of cookies, and not just for personal stocking of our pantry! I get to launch the cookie idea next Weds, during our meeting and FIRST ANNUAL POOL TOURNAMENT!

Just checking in, I haven't heard anything from you women lately...

AOT
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 11-25-2001, 12:33 PM
GreekChat Member

Hi! Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving and a fun time shopping the day after! We had elections last week in chapter. I am proud to announce that my big sister Jenn is now President. (I'm so proud!) Shamrock plans are getting underway. We will be hosting the 3rd Annual Big Man on Campus Pageant. We have a Krazy Kareoke social with LXA on Wednesday, and Hayride coming up on Dec. 1. Busy KD's til the end of the semester! Hope the rest of ya'lls semester goes great too, good luck on final papers and exams!
Love & AOT,
Shae
Old 11-25-2001, 12:37 PM
GreekChat Member

Congrats to your Big! My little was just elected as President too, good family Genes I guess!

Your semester sounds great, I know you Florida KDs are hard workers, I have met some at SEPC 2 years ago and at NLC and Convention, they all were great and all from different schools in the state, keep up the good work!
Old 11-25-2001, 07:35 PM

hey lexi,
I think we are going to do a VW bug sit in but we haven't finalized it!!
btw. finally have free time again and I was reading your posts... your always looking out for us
AOT
ginger
Old 11-26-2001, 01:48 AM
GreekChat Member

Hey KDLadies!
Sigma Xi (Bethany College) just had elections. I'm super proud that my great-great-great-great grandlittle (and I'm still in the chapter...figure that family tree out!) took over my position, VP-Membership! Since she pledged, I wanted her to take over for me, and I'm very pleased with the way our formal recruitment is shaping up! We have our Christmas open house on Tuesday, and our formal is December 8th...the last fling before finals week! Good luck to everyone wrapping up the semester!

**I hope ya'll had a great Thanksgiving!