GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,126
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, babobygooglet93
» Online Users: 1,316
1 members and 1,315 guests
bapitytts7552

Old 02-12-2013, 12:50 AM
GreekChat Member

Trashierra went home...

I am so glad that Tierra, "Trashierra" went home. She said some nasty stuff. She was such a priss. So not like people from Colorado. And her comment about the 32 year Cougar...that is so way off! If she ever goes skiing, I hope that she gets blown off the chairlift and no one goes looking for her.

May be someone will push here off the top of Mount Evans or one of the high end properties that she is leasing.
Old 02-12-2013, 06:06 AM
GreekChat Member

I'm betting that after watching the first few episodes, Sean was breathing a sigh of relief that he made that choice.
Old 02-13-2013, 01:35 AM
GreekChat Member

I really hope he picks Desiree or Catherine. I don't have a problem with any of the 4 remaining girls, but they're my 2 favorites.
Old 02-13-2013, 02:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Am I the only one who thinks Desiree looks like Catherine Bell?

DaffyKD
Old 02-18-2013, 11:01 PM
GreekChat Member

I'd like to see Desiree as the Next Bachelorette.
Old 02-18-2013, 11:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Desiree and Catherine were my favorites so tonight was sad to watch. I think he and Catherine are great together but if she was in the bottom two then I guess he's not feeling it. I can see him fitting in with Lindsay pretty well. AshLee is sweet but I don't think Sean is strong enough to support such an emotionally unstable person.

I actually don't see him ending up with any of these women. Just a guess.

Old 02-19-2013, 06:35 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leslie Anne View Post
Desiree and Catherine were my favorites so tonight was sad to watch. I think he and Catherine are great together but if she was in the bottom two then I guess he's not feeling it. I can see him fitting in with Lindsay pretty well. AshLee is sweet but I don't think Sean is strong enough to support such an emotionally unstable person.

I actually don't see him ending up with any of these women. Just a guess.
I wouldn't assume that the last two are necessarily "the bottom two". Some of that is scripted drama for the TV audience. I think he knew when he left Des and her family that he was not choosing her.
Old 02-19-2013, 08:33 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGDee View Post
I wouldn't assume that the last two are necessarily "the bottom two". Some of that is scripted drama for the TV audience. I think he knew when he left Des and her family that he was not choosing her.
Oh, okay. I hadn't thought of that.

Old 02-19-2013, 12:36 PM
GreekChat Member

I heard that some of the spoiler sites are saying Sean picks Catherine in the end. I like her and they do seem to have great chemistry together but - after hearing her sisters' remarks - perhaps she and Sean don't end up getting married because she does seem awfully independent and like she is just giving things a try - not necessarily making a full commitment.

I am glad Tierra was finally sent packing - what a looney tune!

I personally think the best match would be Lindsey or AshLee - they both seem to be ready for marriage and the commitment that entails - and I guess I slightly favor Lindsey because of her military connection
Old 02-26-2013, 06:05 AM
GreekChat Member

Reality Steve seems to have the real scoop again this season. His spoilers have been right on target from the beginning. I wonder how crazy it makes ABC that someone tells him the total results at the beginning of each season?
Old 02-26-2013, 08:51 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGDee View Post
Reality Steve seems to have the real scoop again this season. His spoilers have been right on target from the beginning. I wonder how crazy it makes ABC that someone tells him the total results at the beginning of each season?
It drives the executive producer, Mike Fleiss crazy. Apparently 2 years ago, when Brad was the Bachelor, the producers hired someone to give RS fake information-that Emily and Chantal were the final 2 (which they were), but that Brad was engaged to Chantal. RS ran with that for months until like 2 weeks before the finale when he correctly spoiled that Brad was engaged to Emily.

Here's my question. Why, the last few years has there always been a proposal in the finale? I've read some interviews from past contestants who have said that the contract doesn't read that they have to propose, or even pick one of the last 2 contestants. 7 weeks and they're getting "engaged"? If there's a guy or girl you really like is it too much to ask to just give them the final rose and agree to keep dating?
Old 02-27-2013, 06:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wareagle93 View Post
If there's a guy or girl you really like is it too much to ask to just give them the final rose and agree to keep dating?
Didn't that occur at least once on the show?

It's only words, and words are all I have to take your heart away.
Old 02-27-2013, 06:50 PM
GreekChat Member

It has occurred. And there was the time that the guy dumped both of them. Was that Brad too? I don't recall.

I think that most of the show is scripted, especially the year that he picked one, they broke up and he got with the #2 girl. I think that was a big set up.

I'm not even sure why I still watch the show, but I do...lol. It is still entertaining, even if it is mostly scripted. I did feel for AshLee this week though. If she really was trusting Sean, that probably set off a lot of her abandonment issues. I'm never sure how real some of the emotions are or if that's all scripted too though.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:34 AM
GreekChat Member

Word is that they'll be announcing the Next Bachelorette on the live After The Final Rose finale on March 11. Reality Steve says that it won't be the runner up (between Lindsay and Catherine). I'd like to see it be Desiree but I'm content with anyone else.
Old 03-12-2013, 06:00 AM
GreekChat Member

I should probably stop reading Reality Steve so I'm surprised at the end, eh?