GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Kappa > Kappa Kappa Gamma

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,123
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, zsamulpitt5293
» Online Users: 1,004
2 members and 1,002 guests
AOIIalum, zsamulpitt5293

Old 01-07-2014, 09:27 AM
GreekChat Member

Sisterhood at its Finest

I am currently an active Kappa at an out of state school and it has been such a great experience for me. During college, it is often easy to lose sight of how big our organization is and how it is so much more than one chapter. I wanted to share a quick story about sisterhood that touched my heart.

Since I attend an out of state school, driving home for breaks can be tough. When I was going back for Christmas, it was pouring down rain and visibility was awful. I got into a very minor car accident that left me incredibly shaken and worried about how I was going to pay for the damage to my car. I brought it into a repair shop a few days later very nervous to see how much it was going to cost me. Now, I have my letters on the back of my car. The man doing the my quote noticed them and mentioned that his wife had been a Kappa at my school five years ago and had just given birth to twin legacies the day before! We got to chatting and he gave me a discount on my car repair, because of my sisterhood with his wife. As a college student, that was the most thoughtful thing anyone could have done and it absolutely made my Christmas. It was cool to see how the bonds of sisterhood extend past college and how even the men in our lives understand the importance of Kappa Kappa Gamma.
Old 01-07-2014, 10:08 AM
GreekChat Member

Great story!

I hope you don't mind me crashing the Kappa board, but I wanted to link to this 'Stories of Sisterhood' thread. Enjoy!

http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/sh...ad.php?t=87973

@~/~~~~
Old 01-07-2014, 04:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Rah rah for Kappa!