GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,468
Threads: 115,513
Welcome to our newest member, dizzycmaarleyy5
» Online Users: 2,212
2 members and 2,210 guests
No Members online

Old 02-01-2002, 01:54 AM
GreekChat Member

You guys rock!!

Sorry it took me so long to extend my thanks. You'd expect better manners from a southern boy like me. It was just crazy at work, mix in rush and you know whats up...

I want to thank everyone so very much for their kind words on my birthday. I meant so much to know that all of my friends here on GC took time to wish me well. Your humor, friendship, advice, guidance and passion for the welfare of the greek system is both a comfort and inspiration to me. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I look forward to many more years of friendships, shared stories, good times and laughs here on GC.

As for my celebration, it was pretty low key, as I wanted. I met my friends Heather, Mike, Marilyn, Keith, Zach, Shane, Ross and travis at papasitos for happy hour. Stayed there for twohours, then went to Katies place and met her and my roomie patrick and the three of us went to Carrabas for dinner. Exactly what I wanted to do. instead of gifts, I jsut wanted to have a nice dinner or drinks with the people I care about. had a great meal and it was a nice day.

OF course, I'll be tearing it up this weekend to celebrate (i just got paid, yeah!) New member ceremony/dinner is tomorow, followed by a 'reception'. Saturday I am going for drinks downtown with my old friend frm the computer lab, "ilovemyglo" Remember from the "James and ilovemyglo" thread. Well, this is the first time our schedules have sync'd in about three months, (also I was kinda scared and finally got up the nerve to call this last week). So maybe James wish for my birthday will come true, so I better get to the grocery store for some pineapple juice. i think I have some marinating do do....

Seriously tho, thanks everyone for your well wishes.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 02-01-2002, 02:07 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to amycat412
Re: You guys rock!!

Quote:
Originally posted by lifesaver
...I better get to the grocery store for some pineapple juice. i think I have some marinating do do....

Seriously tho, thanks everyone for your well wishes.
OMG! lol

Glad you had a good, low key bday--save your energy for your 30th.

Your party goddess,
Amycat
Old 02-01-2002, 07:52 AM
GreekChat Member

I don't know how I missed this thread! A belated but heartfelt happy birthday to you lifesaver. You are such a great guy. I wish I had been more timely with my greeting. I hope you know how special you are and how much I love reading your posts!