GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Gamma

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,124
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, znathanhulzeo24
» Online Users: 1,486
1 members and 1,485 guests
naraht

Old 09-08-2003, 06:26 PM

Code of Conduct for the Delta Gamma forum.....

The Delta Gamma forum has been a wonderful, drama-free place to come and visit on Greek Chat. I decided to follow the lead of the Alpha Phi and Delta Zeta forums, and put together a little announcement. Thank you! P.S. I also wanted to say that everyone has behaved themselves beautifully and made my job as a Moderator very easy. I thank you for that!

Welcome to Greekchat. We are very happy that you have decided to join our online Delta Gamma community.

Just a word of caution from the Moderator...

Please remember that whether you are posting in this forum or others your posts represent Delta Gamma. These forums are read regularly by potential new members, new members, actives, alumnae and student affairs staff across the country. When you post it is a good idea to consider the impression that your post will make on these different groups.

The Moderator of this forum will not tolerate bashing, name calling swearing or harrassment of other posters in this forum, whether they are Delta Gammas or not.

Since this is a public forum you are reminded that you should not disclose secrets and ritual information pertaining to Delta Gamma Fraternity. If you do so, you can expect your information to be removed. If you have a question about something that you think might even remotely be considered "private" or "secret" by our National Headquarters, then please find a knowledgeable Delta Gamma collegian or alumna in your area and ask her personally. GreekChat is not the place to inquire about -- or provide -- this information, and there are plenty of imposters on this site who would love to get their hands on GLO secrets. REMEMBER: Just because someone claims to be a DG sister on Greekchat does not mean that she is. Because of this, the Internet is no place to discuss anything about Delta Gamma ritual -- not in an e-mail, not in a public post on GC, and not in a Private Message sent between GCers.

The Moderator reserve the right to edit or delete posts that are not in accordance with the guidelines set forth above. Additionally, the Moderator reserves the right to (1) edit or delete posts as a result of other posters' complaints and (2) edit these and any other announcements as they see fit.

Additionally, please think about National Headquarters for a moment and ask yourselves if you have ever posted anything that you would not want a National officer to read. If you have, then please take steps to edit those posts now. Please always keep this in mind when you are chatting online, on this site or any other.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM the moderator or check out Delta Gamma Fraternity homepage at www.deltagamma.org.

Thank you!

Last edited by CutiePie2000; 09-08-2003 at 06:30 PM.
Old 09-08-2003, 06:46 PM
GreekChat Member

CutiePie2000 is the best mod ever!!!!!!!!
Old 09-08-2003, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by PSPGirl
CutiePie2000 is the best mod ever!!!!!!!!
Aw...you're so sweet...Thank you! You are making me blush!
Old 09-09-2003, 12:27 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to etahannah
snaps to our beautiful mod!!

***dances a snaps dance***
Old 09-17-2003, 11:42 AM
GreekChat Member

I LUUUVVVVVEE our mod! Yeah!