GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment > Sorority Recruitment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Sorority Recruitment Recruitment event and bid day ideas, membership retention, publicity, recruitment policies, etc.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,489
Threads: 115,513
Welcome to our newest member, arobertoyandext
» Online Users: 2,110
0 members and 2,110 guests
No Members online

Old 01-02-2013, 07:08 PM
GreekChat Member

Wink Need rec's for my daughter PLZ HELP (a parody thread)

Hi ya'll! My name is TopTierMama and I am so excited for my daughters recruitment I can barely handle it!

She is a senior in High School right now but next year she will be attending a very Prestigious university with a super competitive Greek program! LOL! I don't want to give away to much info because I know thats a faux pass on these boards so I will just say it's the only university in the SEC with exactly 15.27 sororities on campus Its ok though because we are only interested in THREE of the chapters (the best ones!) Alpha Alpha Awesome, Epsilon Elite, and Gamma Gamma Goodrep, the rest of them are "lower-tier" and frankly not suitable for my daughter, LOL! I know we are not supposed to "name names" but I figure it's not like anyone at Southern U. uses the internet right?!?!

ANyway so in case you were wondering about my daughter, her name rhymes with Weshul Woflake ( if you figure out what it is don't tell but you can PM me!!) and she often gets strangers coming up to her and asking if she is Heidi Klum!! Well, she will once we die her hair blonde. I heard from my cousin's neighbor's pastor's wife that AAAwesome has a strict quota for brunetts and we are not taking any chance's! Weshul is super super smart and makes mostly A's in high school and she is also really involved, she went to like 3 student council meetings this year. I know I am just a proud Mama but I can honestly say I can't picture a better candedate for a sorority!!!

Anyway I am posting here because we need rec's for the top 3 chapters, we figure if she has at least 10 rec's per chapter she will be set!!! So if you are reading this and are an alum of AAAwesome, EE, or GGG please PM me so I can send you our info so you can rec' her! If you are a member of any of SOuthern U's other chapters sorry but we are not interested at this time, thank you in advance everyone!!!!!!
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 01-02-2013, 07:10 PM
Super Moderator

good one!
Old 01-02-2013, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopTierMama View Post
Hi ya'll! My name is TopTierMama and I am so excited for my daughters recruitment I can barely handle it!

She is a senior in High School right now but next year she will be attending a very Prestigious university with a super competitive Greek program! LOL! I don't want to give away to much info because I know thats a faux pass on these boards so I will just say it's the only university in the SEC with exactly 15.27 sororities on campus Its ok though because we are only interested in THREE of the chapters (the best ones!) Alpha Alpha Awesome, Epsilon Elite, and Gamma Gamma Goodrep, the rest of them are "lower-tier" and frankly not suitable for my daughter, LOL! I know we are not supposed to "name names" but I figure it's not like anyone at Southern U. uses the internet right?!?!

ANyway so in case you were wondering about my daughter, her name rhymes with Weshul Woflake ( if you figure out what it is don't tell but you can PM me!!) and she often gets strangers coming up to her and asking if she is Heidi Klum!! Well, she will once we die her hair blonde. I heard from my cousin's neighbor's pastor's wife that AAAwesome has a strict quota for brunetts and we are not taking any chance's! Weshul is super super smart and makes mostly A's in high school and she is also really involved, she went to like 3 student council meetings this year. I know I am just a proud Mama but I can honestly say I can't picture a better candedate for a sorority!!!

Anyway I am posting here because we need rec's for the top 3 chapters, we figure if she has at least 10 rec's per chapter she will be set!!! So if you are reading this and are an alum of AAAwesome, EE, or GGG please PM me so I can send you our info so you can rec' her! If you are a member of any of SOuthern U's other chapters sorry but we are not interested at this time, thank you in advance everyone!!!!!!
Okay, I know this is a joke so yeah....I'm not even going to dignify this with a decent reply.
Old 01-02-2013, 07:17 PM
GreekChat Member

^^^ It does say "a parody thread" in the title...
Old 01-02-2013, 07:41 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopTierMama View Post

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." Eleanor Roosevelt
Old 01-02-2013, 08:06 PM
GreekChat Member

As an AAAwesome alumna, I need a picture of your daughter, full length with no makeup, please. No glamour shots. Get me her resume now. I just don't know if she'll meet our standards for super special, pretty pretty princess PNMs. Mostly A's? How many B's? Any C's? We don't take C students. The horror! We don't take just anybody. Who do you know? Trolling for recs on GC suggests you don't know anyone. Tsk, tsk. We only like to take well connected PPPPs. I may make an exception is she is truly special. LOL.

AOII

One Motto, One Badge, One Bond and Singleness of Heart!

Old 01-02-2013, 08:07 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to DeltaBetaBaby
Weshul Woflake killed me. Killed me.
Old 01-02-2013, 08:16 PM
Super Moderator

You're trolling for recs kind of late if you want those groups to even consider you for recruitment in Fall 2013. The creme de la creme had theirs handed in 2 months ago.
Old 01-02-2013, 08:38 PM
GreekChat Member

I'll write you an Elite Epsilon rec...if you meet the standards. 5'9"+, less than 109 lbs, at least shoulder length hair. We circle the fat, so I'm serious about the standards! No 110 fatties! The catsuits are horrible on anything less than perfection!
Old 01-02-2013, 08:49 PM
GreekChat Member

I'd like to off Weshul the services of my professional recruitment prep and consultation service, Rush Chickies, Inc. All for a fee, of course.
Old 01-02-2013, 08:56 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaFrog View Post
I'll write you an Elite Epsilon rec...if you meet the standards. 5'9"+, less than 109 lbs, at least shoulder length hair. We circle the fat, so I'm serious about the standards! No 110 fatties! The catsuits are horrible on anything less than perfection!
You amazons! We prefer the 5'2" 70 lb girls with fine features. Forget fat circling... We've got the calipers!

AOII

Old 01-02-2013, 09:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to DeltaBetaBaby
You know, I'm an alum of Pi Pi PrettyGood, and I really think you should consider getting recs to ALL the chapters. I know that PPP mostly mixes with Okay Omega, but they are definitely gonna get something this fall with Alpha Alright, and at least they never do stuff with Beta Beta Betterthannothing.
Old 01-02-2013, 09:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaBetaBaby View Post
You know, I'm an alum of Pi Pi PrettyGood, and I really think you should consider getting recs to ALL the chapters. I know that PPP mostly mixes with Okay Omega, but they are definitely gonna get something this fall with Alpha Alright, and at least they never do stuff with Beta Beta Betterthannothing.
LOL. I'm sure XiDelt and her Rush Chickies can help you get a bid to PPP.

AOII

Old 01-02-2013, 09:38 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnation View Post
You're trolling for recs kind of late if you want those groups to even consider you for recruitment in Fall 2013. The creme de la creme had theirs handed in 2 months ago.
Oh shoot! Time to get out my bribin' purse!
Old 01-02-2013, 09:40 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaBetaBaby View Post
Thanks but according to a website I found PPP is just a "pretty good" sorority and some of the girls are "average looking" so it's not what we're looking for for little Weshul!!