GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,124
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, znathanhulzeo24
» Online Users: 1,416
0 members and 1,416 guests
No Members online

Old 12-09-2003, 12:46 PM
Banned

Angry Women!!!!

Ok, usually I'm the one solving everyones problems. This time I have one of my own and I need some input.

Here's the situation:

I have a GF and she's hot, cool, nice, outgoing, the sweetest thing in the world, caring blah blah blah.....she's the perfect GF. My parents like her a lot, she goes shopping with my mom and they talk on the phone. I've never cheated on her and don't plan on it. I'd seriously hate to mess this one up.

My problem comes in with my neighbor. She's 2 yrs older than my GF.....she's the same age as me. She just moved here from San Diego, California about a month and 1/2 ago. Yet, she's only been living in her apt for about 4 weeks. As soon as she came to Florida she went down to Palm Beach for a couple of weeks to visit her Grandmother. Now she's back and she's been talking to me. She's a really cool azz chick. We have so many things in common and we like most of the same things its fugging scary. Its too wierd. We like the same movies, writers, tv shows, colors, music, wine, have the exact same political beliefs, animals, its just about everything. After talking to her for a lil while I realized we have pretty much the same upbringing and lifestyle, only she's from CT originally...so she has a lil bit of a noth-eastern accent mixed in with that Cali accent. The girl travels like I do and even likes to try all these different kinds of foods and wines like I do. Like I said, its crazy. Then there's the looks ordeal. She has that California blonde bombshell look to her. She's 5'9, has light blonde hair down to the middle of her back. She has D titties and is a size 4 in the waist ( i asked her what her size was). She has a butt that'll make you think about doing her doggie style. This girl is really hot.

Now, she knows I have a GF. I've told her this so that I can make easier for me not to cheat. But, it doesnt seem to be working. About an hour ago she knocked on my door and brought me a cake she made. She said she made it for my birthday, only she mistakenly made it a day earlier....she thought it was today but instead its tommorrow. She's a little clumsy and can seem like an airhead at times. Also, she trips on stuff...like the stairs and sometimes her own feet. She claims that she doesnt have one night stands and has slept with few people ( yes, we've had the sex talk)......but I dont believe it. We've talked about past relationships and past partying experiences.....she's been through most of the same stuff I've been through.....but, like me, she says she's calmed down now and done with that lifestyle. She's flat out told me she thinks I'm hot, but what she says she likes most about me is my personality and the way I am. She's always asking me if I want to go out for a few drinks, but I decline being that I have a GF.

The situation is getting really hard on me. I don't know what to do. My friends all tell me to nail her, but I've done the banging neighbors things before and it nevers turns out good. Besides, I'm done cheating and I already have the perfect GF.....the bad things is...my GF lives 1 1/2 hrs away in orlando. Whenever I talk to this girl, right afterwards I call up my GF and talk to her inorder to get my mind off of this other chick. I just don't know what to do right now. I'm really lost. I don't want to go back to my old ways at all. Logically, it'd be stupid for me not to get involved with this girl. I think most guys would kill to have a girl like her or my GF.

Any advice or thoughts would be appreciated.

Mindlessly roaming the field of women....

-Cashmoney
Old 12-09-2003, 01:18 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Kevlar281
Threesome
Old 12-09-2003, 01:26 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Kevlar281
Threesome

Hahaha, nice. Typical boy answer.

Anyway, what I'd suggest Cash is that if you can be HONEST with both this girl and your girlfriend. Tell your neighbor that you might be feeling stuff for her but you need to let your girlfriend know what's going on too. Whatever you do, plllllllllease if it CAN be avoided. Don't cheat on your girlfriend, it sounds like you care about her a whole lot and is that awesome relationship REALLY worth losing over having sex with someone that you may or may not end up having any kind of relationship with?

Now if you're really seriously thinking you want to date your neighbor, well then that changes stuff. I'd say yea fine you can go for it, but you'd have to break up with your current g/f first. (Obviously) And you know chances are if you broke up with your g/f you're not going to want to jump right into another serious relationship, so unless you're wanting to be single again (which I don't think you are, but maybe I'm wrong) I'd just say that you should stay with your girlfriend and let the neighbor know that you have a g/f you love and she NEEDS to respect that.

Ok sorry if this didn't make much sense, but I hope it helped at least a little bit. Let us know what happens!
Old 12-09-2003, 01:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Kevlar281
Threesome

Wierd....I've had talks with both of them about their thoughts on threesomes. Personally, I won't do it anymore. Its the same with anal sex with a chick, I won't do it anymore. I loose all respect for a girl after I do either of the two. I never look at them the same afterwards. In my mind I think they're cool for doing it, but for some reason I treat them like sluts afterwards. Its like I just don't give a phuck anymore afterwards. So, thats why I refrain away from threesomes or anal sex with girls. it sounds stupid, I know, but try dating a girl for a long time who you love and care about and then bang her in the azz and a threesome with her and her best friend.....you won't look at her the same again. Trust me.

But don't get me wrong....just cause you have a threesome with some chicks doesn't mean you wont liek them. Last spring one of my best friends/old roomates had a threesome with two hot chicks. Afterwards he started seeing one of them....by the end of summer him and the one chick had graduated and now him and the one girl have been dating for about 8 months and are now living together in Palm Beach...and both of them work for his dad. It can work...its just a bad idea to do it if you're already dating the girl.

Last edited by cashmoney; 12-09-2003 at 01:52 PM.
Old 12-09-2003, 01:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Hootie
I think you're just looking for someone to say it's okay so you don't have a guilty conscious...but really you know better!

Why'd you edit your post and then write a different one? I liked the other one better.
Old 12-09-2003, 01:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: "...maybe tomorrow I'm gonna settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on."
Send a message via AIM to Lady Pi Phi
Quote:
I think you're just looking for someone to say it's okay so you don't have a guilty conscious...but really you know better!
I have to agree here.

Sometimes you can't have what you want.

Is it really worth hurting your girlfriend and potential destroying what I am assuming is a good thing with your girlfriend?

If it is, and no offense, it sounds like you haven't grown up yet.

I just don't think there's a piece of ass out there that is worth hurting someone you care about over.
Old 12-09-2003, 02:11 PM
GreekChat Member

well as someone who has once questioned thier relationship and done stupid stuff in the past let me offer my thoughts.. this is just speaking from my experience.. each person is different and its hard to know by this info..

have you thought about why you would question whether to do this or not?? you say that you have a great girlfriend and you want to be with her.. then you really shouldnt have doubts in your mind.. maybe its more of an issue with yourself than your neighbor.. who knows though..

if you move past this with your neighbor then who will it be next?? ya get what i am trying to say here.. i def had this issue.. i was with the perfect guy and kept questioning things when i would meet other great guys.. until i finally was able to sort through my own issues i couldnt really be fair to my boyfriend.. it caused me to lose him.. now i am trying to work things out..

i just hope that if she is so great that you can figure things out.. its rough..
Old 12-09-2003, 02:25 PM

i agree........sorry dude.........i call it like i see it.
Old 12-09-2003, 03:35 PM
Banned

You guys are taking this all wrong. I'm not cheating on her and I don't plan on it ( which means I wont). I guess what I'm trying to ask is, how how can I deal with this situation without feeling like I shot myself in the foot?
Old 12-09-2003, 04:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: "...maybe tomorrow I'm gonna settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on."
Send a message via AIM to Lady Pi Phi
Well you told her you had a girlfriend and that you aren't going to do anything with her.
If she won't back off you need to stop speaking to her.

She obviously doesn't care that you have a girlfriend, so I would just stay away from her.
Old 12-09-2003, 06:04 PM
GreekChat Member

well said lady pi phi!
Old 12-09-2003, 07:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Pi Phi
Well you told her you had a girlfriend and that you aren't going to do anything with her.
If she won't back off you need to stop speaking to her.

She obviously doesn't care that you have a girlfriend, so I would just stay away from her.
I was about to respond along these lines but this is quite a bit better than my flu infested brain could do.

You have to wonder about a woman who knows you have a girlfriend, but doesn't care.

She's trouble.
Old 12-09-2003, 07:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to amycat412
Quote:
Originally posted by SmartBlondeGPhB
I was about to respond along these lines but this is quite a bit better than my flu infested brain could do.

You have to wonder about a woman who knows you have a girlfriend, but doesn't care.

She's trouble.
Craig-
Don't do it. Let the attraction die. Talk yourself out of it. She knows you have a girlfriend and she is still pursuing you. She is trouble. And not the kind of girl you want to be with...and you do not want to hurt your girlfriend. Stay away.
Good luck.
Amy
Old 12-09-2003, 07:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I agree. If you really do have the perfect g/f, don't blow it. I think you want to.
Old 12-09-2003, 07:49 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Peaches-n-Cream
There are always temptations out there when you are in a relationship. I agree with Amycat, Smartblonde, and Lady Pi Phi. Stay away from the neighbor. She doesn't respect your boundries.