GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,446
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, ageldarkz5086
» Online Users: 1,501
0 members and 1,501 guests
No Members online

Old 01-30-2012, 03:28 PM
Banned

Fellas, what drew you to her and when did you know the time was right?

I met this one female a few weeks ago, but she is so cool, that I cut off the other females I was dating. The problem with me was that I was assuming that she was my girl, but recently she's been talking and responding to me like we're just kickin it. I'm going to have to finalize things with her, at least that's what it's looking like, to me. In all of my past relationships we started off kickin it, but then became exclusive as we kicked it. I never had to ask or let her know where I stood. I just made the assumption that they knew. It just worked its way out eventually.

Check it out, when you met you girl what was it that attracted you where you knew you wanted her to be your girl. For the females on here, feel free to chime in on what drew you in to dude.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 02-23-2012, 10:46 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to iotamason Send a message via MSN to iotamason Send a message via Yahoo to iotamason
I was working at this office that just recently located to my area from Texas. I was working there for two months when a roup of new hires came in being trained. During my lunch break I was mesmerized by a woman who had skin as smooth as satin, her hair flowed like silk, with the face of an angel...walking talking angrily on her cell phone mad that she had to be back in the town she grew up in because her past job fell through. What attracted me most was the way she dressed that day... Working at a job where many of the women dressed as if I was at a hiphop club, she dressed more conservative..She was very business oriented and use to be a campaign organizer.
At first sight I knew i just met my future wife. I approached her, introduced myself, and did not hesitate to let her know that she was going to be Mrs. Iotamason... eleven months later she was taking my last name...
Old 02-23-2012, 10:58 AM
GreekChat Member

I'm in the "you just know" category as well. My husband and I were not even fluent in the same language when we met, but his eyes always said it all.

I'm sure if you ask my husband about me, it was my "joie de vivre". I'm goofy and love to laugh when I'm with people who get my quirky humor. I had several people like that at the restaurant job he and I met at, and I was constantly joking with co-workers and entertaining the customers.
Old 02-23-2012, 12:59 PM
GreekChat Member

In the beginning.......

http://youtu.be/L4KQsPnz8Tw

http://youtu.be/96gRJxIGa5A

over 3 years later............

http://youtu.be/-HSAXTL4RRk
Trump For Prison 2024-2084 MAGA!

Last edited by cheerfulgreek; 02-23-2012 at 01:03 PM.
Old 02-23-2012, 02:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iotamason View Post
I was working at this office that just recently located to my area from Texas. I was working there for two months when a roup of new hires came in being trained. During my lunch break I was mesmerized by a woman who had skin as smooth as satin, her hair flowed like silk, with the face of an angel...walking talking angrily on her cell phone mad that she had to be back in the town she grew up in because her past job fell through. What attracted me most was the way she dressed that day... Working at a job where many of the women dressed as if I was at a hiphop club, she dressed more conservative..She was very business oriented and use to be a campaign organizer.
At first sight I knew i just met my future wife. I approached her, introduced myself, and did not hesitate to let her know that she was going to be Mrs. Iotamason... eleven months later she was taking my last name...
LOL, this is good shit frat. It's one of those things that "you know when you know". You feel me? I think with my girl, I'm hoping she's "the one", but we're still trying to feel each other out. It's still early. I'm really feeling her though, I like her a lot.

AQAK, I forgot I even started this thread.
Old 02-23-2012, 06:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen1aur 1963 View Post
I met this one female a few weeks ago, but she is so cool, that I cut off the other females I was dating. The problem with me was that I was assuming that she was my girl, but recently she's been talking and responding to me like we're just kickin it. I'm going to have to finalize things with her, at least that's what it's looking like, to me. In all of my past relationships we started off kickin it, but then became exclusive as we kicked it. I never had to ask or let her know where I stood. I just made the assumption that they knew. It just worked its way out eventually.

Check it out, when you met you girl what was it that attracted you where you knew you wanted her to be your girl. For the females on here, feel free to chime in on what drew you in to dude.
I think referring to me as a woman instead of a female would be the first step in "knowing."
Old 02-25-2012, 12:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greek_or_Geek? View Post
I think referring to me as a woman instead of a female would be the first step in "knowing."
Females, women, girls, honies, I'm talking about the same thing. That's just my wording.
Old 02-25-2012, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen1aur 1963 View Post
Females, women, girls, honies, I'm talking about the same thing. That's just my wording.
Aooow there, female
My my, but do you look swell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boX_w...eature=related
Old 02-27-2012, 06:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33girl View Post
Aooow there, female
My my, but do you look swell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boX_w...eature=related
You lost me with this.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:07 PM

He refers to women as females. (To which Dave Barry commented on what a woman might reply to those lyrics: "Gee, thank you male! Let's have sex relations!")
Old 02-29-2012, 01:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33girl View Post
He refers to women as females. (To which Dave Barry commented on what a woman might reply to those lyrics: "Gee, thank you male! Let's have sex relations!")
ok/
Old 02-29-2012, 01:49 PM
Banned

I am not bothered by referring to women as "females" because "females" and "males" is used everyday in my personal and professional lives as much as "men" and "women" is used. Not every "female" is a "woman;" and vice versa. Most heterosexual men want their woman to have been born female, so it makes sense to use female as a surface-level qualifier.

I am however humored by people who have an issue with women being called "females" but they don't protest when women are called "girls" in so many NPC threads.

Cen1aur1963 deserves his balls kicked for even typing "girls" and "honies."

Last edited by DrPhil; 02-29-2012 at 01:51 PM.