GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Kappa > Kappa Kappa Gamma
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,428
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, baangelasteaxdy
» Online Users: 2,170
4 members and 2,166 guests
aaidativanovoz6, KSigkid, oncegreek

Old 12-09-2001, 12:47 PM

Hi Sisters!

I just wanted to say hi to every one from the EY chapter (Baylor)! I have been reading the things on hear and find them veru interesting. I just wanted to say that I love Kappa. My mom was a Kappa, I am a Kappa, and soon my little sister will be a Kappa! I just wanted to see how everyone else's chapters were doing! Happa Holidays!
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 12-10-2001, 10:46 AM
GreekChat Member

Exclamation Welcome Kappakim

Kappakim,

Welcome to the KKG forum; we're glad to have you!

I know that you're new to greekchat, so as moderator of this board, I just want to caution you about posting "negative" or "hurtful" posts on other GLOs' forums.

I know you likely did not mean to "start anything" over on the Pi Phi forum, but I have gotten numerous private messages regarding your posts.

Just think: would you want a PiPhi coming on to our forum and negative things about your chapter on this forum? I think not?

Like I said in my post to you on the PiPhi forum, I don't mean to slam you.... just to gently remind you that sometimes when you don't have anything nice to say, it's better to keep your fingers away from the keyboard, if you know what I mean.

Loyally,

imsohappythatiama
Old 12-20-2001, 02:44 AM
GreekChat Member

In KappaKim's defense

This message is for Kappakim because she can't receive PMs.

kappakim,
Don't let them pick on you because your greek letters are attached to your name.

<<This section of this post has been deleted by Forum Moderator, imsohappythatiama.>>

best of luck to y'all during rush!!

baylorgirl02

Last edited by imsohappythatiama; 12-20-2001 at 10:22 AM.
Old 12-20-2001, 10:19 AM
GreekChat Member

BaylorGirl02

BaylorGirl02:

I in no way "picked" on KappaKim, who, if she feels maligned, should come to her own defense under her own username.

You could stand to follow advice I gave to KappaKim earlier: if you don't have anything nice to type, keep your fingers off of the keyboard.

I'm not sure what chapter you belong to, but they should be glad you didn't mention their letters, because in your last post, you gave them a reason to feel ashamed of you.

Please don't come on to this forum and make trouble without good cause or invitation.

Be advised: if you choose to continue this behavior on this forum, I will do more than edit your posts; I will delete them entirely.

--imsohappythatiama
Old 12-21-2001, 11:45 PM

Send a message via AIM to Angels&Arrows
imsohappythatiama,

I just wanted to say, "Thank you very much!"

I do not think these ladies are Kappa's and I question if they are even Greek members. Their spelling (though mine is not perfect) is very poor and they do not have their facts straight about recruitment at Baylor. Formal recruitment 2001 both Kappa and Pi Phi made quota. Both chapters have shared Homecoming Court for many years, I know Pi Phi has had two of the last four queens. Both chapters have worked together in the Greek community at Baylor, starting in the mid/late 70's. If these young ladies were members of either of our chapters, I believe they would not only know this, they would represent themselves more appropriately.

I am not sure what their motives are, but I do appreciate your positive posts and support on the Pi Phi and Kappa forums.

In the Greek Bond,
Angels&Arrows

Last edited by Angels&Arrows; 12-22-2001 at 11:02 AM.