GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Community Service / Philanthropy
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,428
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, baangelasteaxdy
» Online Users: 2,282
1 members and 2,281 guests
Sciencewoman

Old 12-19-2006, 03:33 PM
GreekChat Member

Cystic Fibrosis fundraiser idea - this is not spam

I have Cystic Fibrosis, and am volunteering for some fundraising events.

This is a nationwide fundraiser, and I think this is really cool to try to get involved with.

This is from the website:
https://nt5.nshosts.com/cfpremiumdenimcom/home.html

"The Connecticut Chapter of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and Axis Denim have proudly teamed up to introduce CF Premium Denim, a new line of high-quality, denim jeans specifically designed with genes in mind.

From the customized labels, hang tags, pockets, buttons, and even the tiny, detailed rivets, Axis Denim and the Connecticut Chapter staff have created a unique line of high-quality premium denim that truly combines fashion and philanthropy. The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and Axis Denim are confident that CF Premium Denim will make a statement in the market today. We ask, "Who would have thought that looking so good could actually do so much?"

The jeans are $100 each and $80 goes straight to the CFF. I think that since so many women already buy jeans that are $100+, why not buy some that gives to the CFF?

The best way to show it to a bunch of people is by having a "Jeans Party", you know, like Mary Kay. There is no cost to you, other than maybe making flyers, getting the space on campus, and maybe serving soda and chips. Let me know if you are interested, and we can get you hooked up with someone in your area, or we can send you a "Jeans Kit from the CT chapter. If you can, feel free to contact your nationals or other chapters and see if they are interested.

Please leave a message here or PM me.

Thanks!

Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )