GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Kappa Alpha
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,466
Threads: 115,513
Welcome to our newest member, Angelow
» Online Users: 1,332
3 members and 1,329 guests
John, MethrenLusia

Old 07-20-2001, 03:56 PM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs down Un-talent?

Do y'all ever look at some actors, actresses, singers, rappers, models, etc. and wonder how in the world they ever got a shot at the big time? Who do you think are some Hollywood folks (old or new) that could have taken first place in an Un-Talent show sometime during their plight for stardom?

1. J-Lo: I don't care what anybody says. She can't sing. She's an okay dancer, but she really sounds horrible.

2. That little boy that played Nicholas on the Parent'hood: I have never seen worse acting. I mean, never.

3. This random man on ComicView: Somebody please say you've seen him. His name is Charles Something-or-other, and I think he's borderline mentally retarded. He is so unfunny it's ashame.

4. Mya: Her voice is so weak.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 07-20-2001, 04:00 PM
GreekChat Member

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally posted by SweetestDiva:
[b]2. That little boy that played Nicholas on the Parent'hood: I have never seen worse acting. I mean, never.
You ain't neva lied! He is just as bad as little NATE on Y&R AND the little Nicholas on Y&R and Cassie on Y&R. ugggggghhhhhh!

ROTFLMAO @U AND THIS TOPIC! Good one!

I'll be back l8r.
Old 07-20-2001, 04:05 PM
GreekChat Member

Pam Grier - that woman has been around too dayum long to still sound like she is reading off chinese cue cards!!

LisaRaye - i think we know why she got in Playa's Club (and it aint the acting!)

Shemar Moore - i know i might step on some toes, but baby can NOT act!! it might be nice to look at, but when that chile opens up his mouth, i shudder!

all of the people on mtv's spyder games!!
Old 07-20-2001, 04:12 PM
GreekChat Member

Even though I watch Passions faithfully (because I think it is too funny), the only ones who can act are Tabitha and Timmy. Everyone else is horendous! Miguel, Charity, Sam, Theresa, Sheridon, Luis, must I go on?
Old 07-20-2001, 04:26 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to novella000
Talking

Okay, I like this thread...

Ummmm...

P-Diddy's non-dancin', non-rappin', non-singin' azz... But he can produce his butt off.

J-Lo again -- she IS that bad

THE WHOLE DAM' CREW ON PARENTHOOD - nuh-na' dem' mofos can act

Tori Spelling -- her daddy was wroooooong for letting her anywhere near a TV program

Pamela Anderson Lee -- big tits, no brains, no talent

Master P, he IS NOT DAMN ITALIAN!!! He cannot play the part either...
P, for goodness sake!! You ain't no damn Mob Boss, chill on the Tony Montana ish!!!

[This message has been edited by novella000 (edited July 20, 2001).]
Old 07-20-2001, 05:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Talking

1. "J-Lo"- I think she's almost as Un-talented as her big-headed sister who's an anchorwoman on the Channel 11 morning show in New York

2. Shemar Moore- God, can he get anymore annoying?

3. Tori Spelling- I have to agree with this one too. Forget her inability to act...this girl is just plain funny looking.

4. Rosie O'Donnell- Non-acting, non-funny, Oprah Wannabe

5. Brandy's little brother-I don't even know this fool's name.

6. Ice-T- Ugghhh!!

7. Eddie Griffin- Of the "Malcolm and Eddie"
show. I find him SO annoying.

I'm sure I'll think of more later.
Old 07-20-2001, 05:26 PM

Send a message via AIM to MissPradaLover
Thumbs down

Well, I'm with you all on J-Lo, aslo Angie Martinez is another without talent.

The other person I think has NO talent is the girl that "dances" on the BET Show with John Sally as the Host. I think her name is Jalisa (or something like that)...she absolutely has NO talent whatsoever. I often wonder why she's there ...hell, I wonder why Mr. John Sally is there too. But I do not think she has any talent.
Old 07-20-2001, 05:32 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: Studio 33 (aka The Bob Barker Studio), CBS Television City
Here is my list:

D.L. Hughley--Funny comic, great delivery on punch lines, but can't act worth jack. Case in point: The Brothers.

Bill Daily (Maj. Healy on I Dream of Jeanne, and pilot Howard Borden on the Bob Newhart show). This man is NOT funny and can't act. Also a regular on Match Game 1979-81. It's as if he literally tries too hard to be funny.

ODB - Sounds like he got his career started at a liquor store. Nuff said.

Charles Cozart - Comedian on Def Comedy Jam (1992). His monotone punchline delivery plus his stale jokes equaled a very lame comic.

No talent game show hosts/announcers:

Patrick Wayne --Tic Tac Dough 1990 (too hyper)
Pat Finn--Shop Til You Drop, Joker's Wild 1990 (Robot style hosting plus trying to get his feel on with the female contestants)
Bill Rafferty--Blockbusters 1987 (too stiff in hosting)
Rich Jeffries--Annoucer of Blockbuster 1980 & '87 (Sounds like Kermit the Frog after drinking a fifth of Hennessey)
Burton Richardson--The Nighttime Price is Right 1994 (Can say Arsenioooooo Hall! but not Come on Down!)
Rolf Benirshke--Wheel of Forture '89--former place kicker for the New England Patriots (Sounds like a nervous teenage boy, and once said at the end of the main game when two contestants were tied that he didn't have a clue what to do at that point. Suggestion: GET OFF MY SET!!!)

More later.
RM
Old 07-20-2001, 05:35 PM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by MissPradaLover:
aslo Angie Martinez is another without talent.

Girl, you aint never lied!
Old 07-20-2001, 05:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by MeezDiscreet:
[Ball of the people on mtv's spyder games!![/B]
Oooh.. can I add errbody on MTV's Undressed?? So why is it that I watch it every night anyway?
Old 07-20-2001, 06:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to prospectiverushee
My list:

1) Brittney Spears-It sounds like she's singing thur her nose or something

2)Kristy Swanson-She was the orginal Buffy the Vampire Slayer

3) Nicole Kidman- I know she was married to Tom Criuse and all,but she can't act her way out of a paper bag
Old 07-20-2001, 06:52 PM
GreekChat Member

Cuba Gooding- Can't act, overacts, works my nerves. His little brother too. Was terrible in Baby Boy.

Halle Berry- Beautiful, no doubt, but can't act worth a d^@#.

Steve Harvey- Stick to comedy, please.

That model, is her name Tara or something, played Will Smiths girlfriend for a minute, also was in Higher Learning. Also hosting one of those award shows.

Oh by the way Pam Grier is my girl. Yes she been around a long time, and I hope to look half as good when I'm her age. Acting ability is about a 6 on a 1-10 scale, but considering she started as just tits and azz in blaxpoitation, she's doing ok.
Old 07-20-2001, 07:17 PM
GreekChat Member

BRANDY - That heifa cannot sing, dance, or act. I want to know who told her that she could.

RAY-J - One question: how can you be a thug and Brandy's brother all at once? If your mom wouldn't even let her wear a half-top, why in the world would she let you smoke, drink, and curse? ** In my most ghetto and unclassy voice, neck rolling and all** Come on now, you ain't even hardly fooling nobody

NELLY - I am tired of that man singing all of his songs to me, I thought he was a rapper

The Entire Cast of the Film Belly - That has to be the worst acting I have ever seen. Why does DMX sound like he is rapping all of his lines?

TYRESE in Baby Boy - Honey, you can carry a tune, but trust me, you will never win an Oscar

LIL ROMEO - Self-explanatory

MISS LAURA on ComicView - She is not the least bit funny during her standup. And why is she always back in the kitchen, but I never see any signs that she's been cokking? No food, steam, dirty dishes, Nothin. What is her purpose?

Old 07-21-2001, 03:06 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Alias_01
Carson Daly....what is his purpose?

Shawn Wayans

Nelly

Nsync
Backstreet Boys..etc

Even though she a homegirl (Chicago) LisaRaye cannot act.

Treach

D12 ( Eminem's buddies)

Jerry Seinfield

That bald head punk-looking chubby guy that does thw news on MTV2

More to come.....
Old 07-21-2001, 03:25 AM
Unregistered-

Smile

About Pamela Anderson...if any of you have watched VIP, then you should all agree that she does a very great job of acting like a total airhead.

Britney Spears--good dancing...that's about it.

Nick the blondie from BSB--yeah, he's there for his looks.

Shemar Moore--sorry if I'm offending any of his fans...but I'm still wondering why the Bells have kept him on Y&R for so long

Paula Abdul--I've wondered about her for a while. I've never been a fan of her songs..maybe the whiny-ness turned me off. She was great as a choreographer, though.

Speaking of whiny-ness...MYA. I don't know why the MLB chose HER to sing the National Anthem at the All-Star game. Maybe the performers with singing ability were already booked for that night.

**I am also an avid Passions viewer and I also agree that Tabitha and Timmy can act. "Tabitha" actually comes from a family of actresses. Her sister's Hayley Mills (Parent Trap). I also want to add Chad (Don Swaby--a total hottie!) and Ivy. I've seen "Ivy" on a bunch of LifeTime movies, and she does a great job with her roles.

EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE THEIR OWN TIMMY DOLL! Can you believe that doll's actually 19 years old in real life?