GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Gamma

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,123
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, zsamulpitt5293
» Online Users: 1,832
2 members and 1,830 guests
naraht, PGD-GRAD

Old 12-10-2002, 11:18 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to sarahDG
greek chat Delta Gammas rock!

Hi Ladies--
I just wanted to thank all of you...not just those of you with whom I have had interaction...but all of you. In high school, I was determined not to be Greek (the fact that my mother was completely against it kind of helped with that opinion). When I got to school, I thought it was something I'd try...and I absolutely loved it...for about a year and a half. And now it is you, and only you, who have caused me stay in a "Greek life is a positive thing" mentality. I absolutely hate my chapter. Looking at it from the outside, I am literally embarassed that I ever called these people "sisters." I even had to change my email and IM names recently to cut off contact from some of them (let's just say the messages I was getting from them didn't exactly make me smile). But you, Greek Chat Delta Gammas, I only wish there were more of you. Seriously if it weren't for you, I would have deactivited and probably started a campaign (in my own little way) against the sorority...but because of you I understand that my situation is just an unfortunate incident...and not the norm. So thanks!!!
Sarah
Old 12-11-2002, 05:01 PM
GreekChat Member

Sarah, I'm sorry that things didn't work out in your chapter but I'm glad that you were able to see the big picture as far as what DG can offer. Keep your chin up and look forward to joining an alumnae chapter with women from different chapters