GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Up & Coming National GLOs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Up & Coming National GLOs This area is for discussion of issues affecting GLOs which are larger than a local, yet are still growing into a national GLO.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,454
Threads: 115,511
Welcome to our newest member, nathnpetrovo648
» Online Users: 1,517
3 members and 1,514 guests
nathnpetrovo648, Sen's Revenge, Xidelt

Old 03-13-2006, 08:52 PM
GreekChat Member

20 Years!

Just wanted to post this press release. My sorority turned 20 this weekend!

For release: March 10, 2006

Premier Sorority Celebrates Two Decades of Success

The endurance of a lifetime: A Family Away from Home

Chico, CA- A demand for “a place away from home” grows exponentially for college students. Some enter college with a fear of not-belonging, while others are excited about their independence and wish to find other individuals with their same beliefs and ideals. This is where campus organizations come to play a key role and become an important aspect of a student’s college career. Many are enthralled by Greek organizations and decide to become part of a particular Greek family.

For two decades Lambda Theta Nu Sorority, Inc. has offered a haven for women of various backgrounds. It brings together familial, academically driven and professionally inclined individuals. This organization has been pillars of love, respect, leadership, and sisterhood for over 1,000 members. With all its humble beginnings, Lambda Theta Nu Sorority, Inc. stands as a reputable and still humble organization meeting the needs of women across the nation. In recognition of the many accomplishments and constant advancements for the good of the members, on March 10-12, 2006, Lambda Theta Nu Sorority, Inc. will celebrate its twentieth anniversary at California State University, Chico, where the organization first blossomed.

After challenging the stereotypes of Latinas of the 80’s this organization continues to provide support, guidance and innovative events to members of diverse ethnicities. Passion drives Lambdas to continue post-undergraduate education, to serve the communities in dire need and to raise awareness among young students in neighboring schools in regards to the importance of education.

Lambda Theta Nu Sorority, Inc. maintains respect for all other organizations and appreciates the support they have provided throughout the years, all the while welcoming new future endeavors. Unity among other organizations is an important factor in the success of any organization. A similar unity shared by all members of Lambda Theta Nu Sorority, Inc. is knowing a sister will offer aid in an educational aspect or with a simple smile, become mentors and advisors and serve on the National Board of Directors. This March 11th, Lambdas will gather to reminisce on the triumphs, the adversity, and the new and lucid pathway for years to come!

To learn more about Lambda Theta Nu Sorority, Inc. please visit our website, www.lambdathetanu.org.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 03-13-2006, 11:57 PM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs up

Congrats
Old 03-14-2006, 06:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Congrats!

Congrats to you & your sorors in LTN!

I'm from Chico & have the pleasure of knowing some of your founders.
Old 03-14-2006, 07:44 PM
GreekChat Member

Thanks, ladies!

I wasn't able to attend our convention, but my understanding is that many of our founders were present.
Old 03-14-2006, 08:21 PM

Send a message via ICQ to sigtau305 Send a message via Yahoo to sigtau305 Send a message via Skype™ to sigtau305
Happy Founders Day

LetEmKnow!!RollTau!!