GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment > Recruitment Stories

Recruitment Stories This is the forum where you should place posts about your Recruitment experiences. General questions about Recruitment should be posted in the main Recruitment forum.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,417
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, DemetraMau
» Online Users: 1,172
1 members and 1,171 guests
sabellashulzez9

Old 08-27-2011, 11:36 AM
GreekChat Member

2011 Pi Chi Recruitment Experience!

First off, I just want to say that being a Pi Chi was the best decision I ever made! It not only made me more panhellenic, it also made me feel closer to my own sisters!

I can't wait to tell you all about my Pi Chi sisters and the PNMs and everything that went down. There's so much I want to tell you all, I have to sort through what's appropriate to discuss and what's not!

We're a small campus, we just have four sororities:

Alpha Chi Omega
Alpha Phi
Chi Omega
Delta Gamma

(do I need code names for this? Probably not...? maybe so?)
Old 08-27-2011, 12:07 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to DGTess
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylaxlove View Post
First off, I just want to say that being a Pi Chi was the best decision I ever made! It not only made me more panhellenic, it also made me feel closer to my own sisters!

I can't wait to tell you all about my Pi Chi sisters and the PNMs and everything that went down. There's so much I want to tell you all, I have to sort through what's appropriate to discuss and what's not!

We're a small campus, we just have four sororities:

Alpha Chi Omega
Alpha Phi
Chi Omega
Delta Gamma

(do I need code names for this? Probably not...? maybe so?)

No. Certainly you understand, perhaps even more than before your experience, the value of honesty coupled with discretion.
Old 08-27-2011, 01:59 PM
GreekChat Member

If you have a rushee from hell in your story, you might change a name and a few key details. I'm assuming you don't have any big dirt to share about the sororities. I'm glad you had a good time! It's something I wish I had done in college.