GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,459
Threads: 115,512
Welcome to our newest member, aolviatopz5295
» Online Users: 1,642
2 members and 1,640 guests
LaneSig

Old 02-05-2002, 01:38 AM
GreekChat Member

Lightbulb Greek Sing

Hey everyone - I tried to do a search but nothing came up. At my school, every spring all the frats and soros have this musical competition. Each sorority is paired with a fraternity or two and have to choreograph a 12 - 15 minute dance and song skit around a central theme. Some winning themes in the past have been Vegas (they did Elvis, and Tom Jones, and Going to the Chapel while wearing Elvis suits and feathered leotards) and In the City (Motown Philly, Rent, New York, New York, tap dancing). Everyone takes this competition very seriously and my sorority is looking for a kickass theme. We would like to stay away from doing a decade like the 70s or 80s and are looking for any original ideas. You guys got any suggestions? When I say serious, I mean at least half the skits last year were Broadway caliber productions. I'm in charge and I would absolutely love it if our sorority and the two fraternities we are paired with placed in the top five. Any ideas? Doesn't any other Greek organizations at other schools do anything remotely similar?
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )