GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,429
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, Zae_TheCreator
» Online Users: 2,267
3 members and 2,264 guests
Cookiez17, Overthinker, Pinkmagnolia921

Old 02-26-2006, 04:28 PM
GreekChat Member

this threadlooked really cool and I thought this was great for greek unity! I had fun learning about groups that I previous had not had a chance to meet in college. So here it goes.....
Alpha Chi Omega: the music angle is really cool. I love the way you came up with your name.
Alpha Delta Pi: I like the fact that you are the oldest existing group and can say you were the first
Alpha Epsilon Phi: who can dislike a group that supports pediatric AIDS. What a noble cause!
Alpha Gamma Delta: very cool mascot. I've never been a big fan of squirels, but you make they very cute and fun! And you also don't you the terminology big sis/ lil' sis which I found very interesting.
Alpha Omicron Pi: I loved the AOPi's that were on my campus. A friend of my from high school rushed as a senior and they welcomed her with open arms. They were so good for her!
Alpha Phi: they had what I must say was the prettiest house at my university! And they were very fun women to hang out with!
Alpha Sigma Alpha: I like the "aspire, seek, attain". Great, concise, and to the point.
Alpha Sigma Tau: I like that you work with Habitat. That group has helped so many people.
Alpha Xi Delta: I love the cute teddy bear. And any Alpha XI I have ever met is such a laid back women.
Chi Omega: I love the commitment to scholarship this group has! At ECU they were always in the top 3 for GPA. And when I was on Panhellenic the Chi O that was on exec with me was one of the sweetest people I ever met!
Delta Delta Delta: I love the dolphin! And I also like the fact that you work with children through St Jude's.
Delta Gamma: the anchor is a very cool symbol.
Delta Phi Epsilon: I like the fact that you were founded at a professional school, law school at that.
Delta Zeta: I like the turtle! I also liked the DZ's at my school. They were very welcoming to everyone!
Gamma Phi Beta: this is a philanthropy that you don't see everyday, camping. What a great way to get girls intersted in something different!
Kappa Alpha Theta: I LOVE the fact that you work with CASA. That is such an important group! way to go ladies!
Kappa Delta: When I was getting my hair done a few weeks ago someone dropped by to see my stylist. It was a lady who was selling girl scout cookies and was getting her to help sell them. I never knew this awesome and cool girl was a KD. I've known her for 2 yrs and never knew! This women is such a credit to KD! I love her!
Kappa Kappa Gamma: All the shades of blue that you use on your website is just beautiful. The key is also a really cool symbol; it's very different
Phi Mu: I like your creed. It's definetly long, but very worthwhile to read.
Phi Sigma Sigma: i love your commitment to diversity and to helping everyone! And as someone who is a geek for everything Egyptian, i totally dig the Spyhnix (sorry, can't spell it though)
Pi Beta Phi: Literacy is such a worthwhile cause! When I thought I wanted to be a teacher, I saw so many kids who struggled to read and it was sad. I'm glad to see someone focus on that.
Sigma Delta Tau: I like going through your website! It is very user friendly and visually appealing.
Sigma Kappa: I like your motto and I love the fact that you use the dove; that was the mascot of the local I was in in college.
Sigma Sigma Sigma: I love the sailboat and the violets! Also the Sigma's at ECU were top noch!
Theta Phi Alpha : when looking through this website, I got really sucked in! First off, love the penguin! I also love the variety of merchandise that you have for sale on your website as well. I also read up on your pin. I like the fact that Theta Phi's are supposed to state what they want done with their pin upon their death. That really shows that if you have to include you pin in your will, you really truly mean that you are sisters for life!! way to go ladies!!
Zeta Tau Alpha: Zeta does such great work with Susan G. Komen. That foundation has done so much for breast cancer victims and raised the awareness amoung women! Outstanding!

KDdani, this was an awesome thread to start.... I wish more people would start positive fun threads like this!
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 02-26-2006, 05:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Lightbulb

Just Remember, No Matter What anyone may think being from a Campus, All Campuses (Campi) or each to their own!

Some are and some are not so Strong, that does not make them Bad, does it in a National sense?

LX Z # 1
Alumni
Old 03-09-2006, 01:46 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to krystle
I think I'm gonna take the easy route and comment on only the ones I know personally - but only because I'm lazy at this very moment. I'm kind of in love with every NPC group, and admire each and every one of them. I cant even tell you how many times I've drooled over the back of the green book / the new visions books / the poster hanging in the Greek Office of all the badges and basic information.

PHI SIGMA SIGMA - My loves, my ladies, my best friends. I would honestly be LOST without these women. The ones that I met through my chapter, the ones I went to high school with, and the ones that I've been talking to through greekchat. We are such a diverse group of women who seem to blend together effortlessly. My chapter is a little odd, not gonna lie ( we're big on being total goofballs, seriously..come to Bwater and you can see for yourself ) but we always manage to do what we need to do and be there for each other. <3 to my Siggles, more than you could ever know.

GAMMA PHI BETA - I've got to say that I hold the sisters of GPhiB pretty high up there. If I wasn't a Phi Sig here, I would probably be one of them. Their sisters have been nothing but nice to me for the entire time I've known them, and even were there for me sometimes when my own sisters couldnt be. They are an amazing group of women, and I owe many of my good times at BSC to them. Even today, not a day passes by when I dont get a smile or a hug or a laugh from one of their sisters.

THETA PHI ALPHA - Another group of amazing girls. I'm not as close to them as my Sigs & the GPhiB's...but the ones I am close to, I love. I love how Bwaters chapter has the saying "...Because you never see a penquin alone." They are a group of fun loving girls and I know that when ever I see one of them, we're going to have a good time.

As you can see, my school has a wicked small greek system ( 3 Sororities, 3 Fraternities, 2 Coeds ) but I would LOVE to get to know more
Old 03-09-2006, 07:14 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by krystle

As you can see, my school has a wicked small greek system ( 3 Sororities, 3 Fraternities, 2 Coeds ) but I would LOVE to get to know more
Love to "heah" my fellow Bostonians and their wickeds! You never get to witness that in the rest of the country.
Old 03-09-2006, 07:34 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by alum
Love to "heah" my fellow Bostonians and their wickeds! You never get to witness that in the rest of the country.
This thread would be a great chance for you to learn about other groups instead of talking about them being inferior.
Old 03-09-2006, 07:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Actually you can. I picked up 'wicked' years ago and had not been to Boston until 2004 and that was only on a couple overnights.
Old 03-09-2006, 07:57 AM

Re: NPC Sorority Challenge

I'd just like to ask that you haven't already shared your list, please do. I've learned so much from this thread and like reading everyone's positive comments about the different NPC groups.

NPC group list for cutting and pasting ease

Alpha Chi Omega
Alpha Delta Pi
Alpha Epsilon Phi
Alpha Gamma Delta
Alpha Omicron Pi
Alpha Phi
Alpha Sigma Alpha
Alpha Sigma Tau
Alpha Xi Delta
Chi Omega
Delta Delta Delta
Delta Gamma
Delta Phi Epsilon
Delta Zeta
Gamma Phi Beta
Kappa Alpha Theta
Kappa Delta
Kappa Kappa Gamma
Phi Mu
Phi Sigma Sigma
Pi Beta Phi
Sigma Delta Tau
Sigma Kappa
Sigma Sigma Sigma
Theta Phi Alpha
Zeta Tau Alpha
Old 03-09-2006, 08:08 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Beryana
Actually you can. I picked up 'wicked' years ago and had not been to Boston until 2004 and that was only on a couple overnights.
Our teachers used to get so frustrated with the children who used that colloquialism. I don't hear or see it that often so it always brings a little smile when I do.
Old 03-09-2006, 10:33 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Denise_DPhiE
Quote:
Originally posted by dznat187

Delta Phi Epsilon-the Deephers at WCU are some of the greatest student leaders and a super diverse group of women. love the elephant too.
Um, we don't use an elephant, but thanks for the other compliments! (Did you mean unicorn?)

Denise
Old 03-09-2006, 02:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Our teachers used to get so frustrated with the children who used that colloquialism. I don't hear or see it that often so it always brings a little smile when I do.

Ummmm....but the point was that using the term 'wicked' is NOT limited to Boston. . . .
Old 03-11-2006, 03:40 PM
GreekChat Member

I just found this great thread, and as it is a very rainy Saturday I thought I might as well make my time indoors educational and learn more about the NPC groups I haven’t been as familiar with. (It took longer than I thought, because all are so interesting.) We only had six NPC groups on our campus. The stories are so fascinating – it makes me wish there was more emphasis on educating members about the other NPC groups and their histories at the collegiate level.

Alpha Chi Omega – Their badge is really beautiful

Alpha Delta Pi – Love, love love the violets

Alpha Epsilon Phi – They were founded at Barnard too (too bad they kicked us all off in 1913 )

Alpha Gamma Delta – I love that their mascot is the squirrel (though I couldn’t find why – is that a secret?)

Alpha Omicron Pi – totally biased of course, but my favorite thing about AOII is that our ritual has not changed since 1897. I’ve even seen a founder’s handwritten copy of our ritual – which was pretty inspiring. Of course, I also love the badge and all it symbolizes.

Alpha Phi – I’ve always been a fan of the Lazy Phi badge

Alpha Sigma Alpha – I think it’s great that the founders didn’t give up back in 1913-4, which was undoubtedly the easier road to take. The phoenix analogy if very fitting and I’m sure that perseverance is an inspiration to their membership

Alpha Sigma Tau – I like how there is meaning behind the various variations of the badge.

Alpha Xi Delta – I really like the vision - Inspiring women to realize their potential

Chi Omega – I’ve always been partial to the monogram-style badges

Delta Delta Delta – I like the open motto - Let us steadfastly love one another, and how they incorporate the trident as a badge guard.

Delta Gamma – I like how the badge symbolizes hope. I like the new member pin too, since my chapter is Pi Alpha, but I’m sure IIA means something entirely different to the Delta Gamma’s than it does to me

Delta Phi Epsilon – Impressed by their Pearl Program

Delta Zeta – the Delta Zeta National Historical Museum is fabulous

Gamma Phi Beta – I love their support of alumnae initiation

Kappa Alpha Theta – They have a very unique badge shape

Kappa Delta – our local chapter uses the ladybug as a mascot, don’t recall why but I’ve always liked it

Kappa Kappa Gamma – Always grateful for the support their Barnard chapter gave to our founders back in the day.

Phi Mu – I like their open motto - The Faithful Sisters, and their mascot “Sir Fidel”.

Phi Sigma Sigma – Have always liked their choice of the Sphinx

Pi Beta Phi – I’ve known some great Pi Phi’s over the years and have always been a fan of the arrow Pi Phi badge.

Sigma Delta Tau – Really like their Mother’s Day Flower Project

Sigma Kappa – I’ve always loved their new member pin

Sigma Sigma Sigma – Like the sailboat symbolism - continual forward motion, never moving backward, but progressing towards its destination

Theta Phi Alpha – I love penguins!

Zeta Tau Alpha – I’ve always liked the badge and crown. I found the Chain of Chapters to be a powerful way to illustrate the connection of past present and future
Old 04-11-2006, 04:06 PM
GreekChat Member

I've been meaning to do this for a while...

Alpha Chi Omega – I love the badge, and the story of their founding.

Alpha Delta Pi – First and Finest! Thanks for showing the rest of the NPC sisterhoods the way!

Alpha Epsilon Phi – The giraffe is a cute mascot!

Alpha Gamma Delta – I admire their devotion to their philanthropy, and am glad to see what a prominent place in has on their national website.

Alpha Omicron Pi – Beautiful badge. I also find it interesting that they do not have a crest, and love that they use the rose in place of it.

Alpha Phi – Your creed is amazing!

Alpha Sigma Alpha – I love the fact that you have primary and supplementary colors.

Alpha Sigma Tau – I love the colors, and I love their open motto – Active Self-Reliant and Trustworty.

Alpha Xi Delta – I’ve always loved this group; I love the name, their badge, and TFJ totally intriques me.

Chi Omega – my sisterhood, my home.

Delta Delta Delta – I love the idea of Psi Psi Psi, and I love the motto.

Delta Gamma – I always wanted to attend an AnchorSplash; it sounds like a great time for a good cause!

Delta Phi Epsilon – I knew nothing about this group until I started posting on GC, and am so impressed with the DPHIEs on this board – esp. DeniseDPHIE and Iris. I admire the way they can get their points across and still remain ladylike.

Delta Zeta – I knew a lot of DZs at Western Illinois, and liked them all. Great girls, real campus leaders.

Gamma Phi Beta - My favorite badge, and motto; founded upon a rock is great.

Kappa Alpha Theta - I love the kite; beautiful badge.

Kappa Delta – The EIU chapter is home to a great group
of girls; they’re involved in campus activities, smart, and lots of fun to be around.

Kappa Kappa Gamma – I love fleur-de-lis; they’re so delicate and beautiful

Phi Mu – I love the open motto, and pink is my favorite color!

Phi Sigma Sigma – I remember attending their presentation at Western Illinois before they colonized and was totally knocked out by how great it was and how much the presentors loved their sisterhood.

Pi Beta Phi – Love the colors, and like the national website.

Sigma Delta Tau – I love the badge and their commitment to their philanthropy.

Sigma Kappa - I love the colors, and their symbols.

Sigma Sigma Sigma – Love the colors, and love the sailboat.

Theta Phi Alpha – This is the sorority my mom almost pledged, so it has a special place in her heart. She was impressed with the quality of women in the Loyola Chicago chapter.

Zeta Tau Alpha – Beautiful badge, beautiful colors. My niece loves the crowns; she calls them the princess sorority. I also admire their work with the Susan G. Komen foundation.

Non NPC’s I admire:

Kappa Beta Gamma – My mom’s sorority home. Her positive experience inspired me to find my Panhellenic home.

Delta Sigma Theta – One of my mother’s former officemates is a Delta, and I’ve met several through various means (work, social, community, etc.) I have never met a Delta I did not look up to and admire.
Old 04-13-2006, 05:24 PM
GreekChat Member

I am from TKE...and I am going to try to do my best

Alpha Chi Omega-My mom and Sister are A-Chi-O so they are the greatest...sorry ladies

Alpha Delta Pi-My frater George stster is one from Fullerton

Alpha Epsilon Phi- Their beginnings are great...they founded a organiztion for jewish women, but were open to everyone

Alpha Gamma Delta-They are starting a@ Chapman and are doing good

Alpha Omicron Pi- Everyone loves a panda

Alpha Phi-I'm not gonna lie...My mom isn't a great fan so I have a bias...they also aren't that nice to our organization on our campus

Alpha Sigma Alpha-"Heritage, which is expressed through creed, ritual and history"

Alpha Sigma Tau-They only have one chapter on the West Coast

Alpha Xi Delta-The colors of Alpha Xi Delta are double blue (light and dark) and gold.

Chi Omega-Their badge and our badge have some things in common

Delta Delta Delta-They are popular everywhere...my cousin was one and I was Sea Prince two years ago

Delta Gamma- the motto "Do Good" and one of my frater is the greastest achorman that they every had

Delta Phi Epsilon-their vision "Setting the standard for sisterhood in an ever-changing world."

Delta Zeta- They are the best on our campus...Shambles...my best friend is one...and Mrs. Brady herself was one...how can you not love them

Gamma Phi Beta- @ our school they are Nortorious G-Phi-B

Kappa Alpha Theta-The Bush Sisters

Kappa Delta-Has given over $7 million to the prevention of child abuse, over $2 million to Children’s Hospital in Richmond, Virginia and over $1 million to orthopaedic research

Kappa Kappa Gamma-These girls have a kinda nortorious rep nationwide..Visa, Visa, mastercard...and lo from Laguna beach is one
Phi Mu-I met one in mexico and she was the coolest girl ever...I want to marry her

Phi Sigma Sigma-Their mascot is the lion

Pi Beta Phi- Shamble's grandma is one and they are hardcore about their stuff

Sigma Delta Tau-"It shall be the purpose of this fraternal organization to form a close social and fraternal union of those of similar ideals and to foster, maintain and instill such ideals in the hearts of its members as will result in actions worthy of the highest precepts of true womanhood, democracy and humanity."

Sigma Kappa- They aren't very nice to us on our campus, but their motto is "One Heart, One Way"

Sigma Sigma Sigma-Their symbol is the Sailboat
Theta Phi Alpha - Their symbol is the compass

Zeta Tau Alpha-The five-pointed Crown is an official symbol of the Fraternity. The significance of the five points is revealed to each member upon her Initiation. Many examples of crown artwork can be found within ZTA, and all are acceptable as long as the crown contains exactly five points.
Old 04-16-2006, 11:38 PM
GreekChat Member

Ok...this took me all weekend to do, but it was so much fun!! I learned so many new things about all the NPC sororities that I would have never known if I hadn't done it. Thanks for starting this thread Dani!!

Alpha Chi Omega- Music is my passion and I love that you guys were founded at a School of Music and have all this musical meaning behind your beginning. Also, the meaning of the Alpha Chi Omega for the beginning and the end is cool too.

Alpha Delta Pi- My husband has been working for McDonalds for ten years and I know through experience that there is no better way to give of yourself then through Ronald McDonalds Charities. That is an awesome philanthropy.

Alpha Epsilon Phi- I absolutely love your motto: Many Hearts, One Purpose and I am partial to the green and white colors.

Alpha Gamma Delta- At school AGD was such a close knit group of girls that were always proud to wear their letters and always stuck together, they had a great sisterhood.

Alpha Omicron Pi- One of my best friends and matron of honor at my wedding was an AOPi. She is an amazing woman and so were all her sisters that I met.

Alpha Phi- My rho chi was an Alpha Phi and she was a wonderful person with a great heart.

Alpha Sigma Alpha- I had many friends in college that were ASA. They were our next door neighbors at EIU and they were such a great group of girls!

Alpha Sigma Tau- Every AST that I have met has had such a positive attitude about their sisters and their sorority.

Alpha Xi Delta- I love you pin…it is so beautiful! Plus, you were founded in Galesburg, IL and you can’t go wrong with that.

Chi Omega- I never knew your sororities nationals was down the street from KD, that’s so cool!! Also, my favorite color is red!

Delta Delta Delta- It is cool that the pine tree was one of your symbols (you learn something new everyday) and I love the meaning behind it representing growth and lofty aspirations.

Delta Gamma- I never knew how many famous actresses were DG’s. I absolutely love Patricia Heaton and Julia Louis-Dreyfus.

Delta Phi Epsilon- I love your Pearl Program…it fosters a great sense of what your college sorority experience is suppose to be about!!

Delta Zeta- They were a great group of girls on our campus and I love the combination of their colors – green and pink!

Gamma Phi Beta- I love your new philanthropy, Camp Fire USA! Dealing with children everyday I know that it is a great organization to give your time to.

Kappa Alpha Theta- I have a friend who donates her time to CASA and she tells me all the wonderful things that organization does for kids. I think it awesome that you give your time and philanthropic donations to such a great organization.

Kappa Delta- Well, I am a little biased on this one. I met two of my best friends by joining KD and I wouldn’t change that for the world. There are so many other things that I love, but I won’t keep going on and on.

Kappa Kappa Gamma- I love your pin! It is so beautiful and different!

Phi Mu- I love your creed! It is so neat how it is laid out and it encompasses all the important things that should be in a sisterhood.

Phi Sigma Sigma- I think it is neat that you guys have a sorority stone and the Sapphire is so beautiful. Is there another sorority that has a stone as one of their symbols?

Pi Beta Phi- As a teacher Literacy is so important to me. I think it is awesome that your philanthropy deals with helping literacy programs.

Sigma Delta Tau- I never knew that SDT and KD had one of the same philanthropies. I think it is such a worth wild cause to give of yourself to!!

Sigma Kappa- My sister-in-law is a Sig Kap and I hope that I am as great of a mother as she is when I have kids!!

Sigma Sigma Sigma- One of my close friends in college was a Tri-Sigma. She was a wonderful woman who was always there for me when I needed a shoulder to cry on.

Theta Phi Alpha- Penguins have always been my favorite animal since I was little, so I love that you have the penguin as your mascot. I also think that your creed is so neat!

Zeta Tau Alpha- I love the fact that ZTA and KD joined forces and created Stand Up! Stand Out! I think it is a great program that promotes friendship among women and between the two sororities.

Kappa Delta Sorority

Sigma Alpha Iota Music Fraternity
Old 04-17-2006, 09:51 AM
GreekChat Member

Location: Somewhere between Good Morning America and Jerry Springer.
Though, like erica812, I'm not a NPC girl, but I do know a bit about the organizations and thought I'd try my hand at this.

Alpha Chi Omega: I like the musical heritage and the symbolism of the lyre.

Alpha Delta Pi: Violets are my favorite flower! They remind me of my mother and home.

Alpha Epsilon Phi: their house at Tulane is near where I live. Great girls there.

Alpha Gamma Delta: Squirrels are so cute!

Alpha Omicron Pi: another great organization! They've always been warm and friendly to me, and I have a great friend who is an AOII.

Alpha Phi: I've "met" some great girls here on Greek Chat who belong to Alpha Phi. Their motto, "Union Hand in Hand" is quite touching, and it also helps that they have the same letters as my online BSP chapter!

Alpha Sigma Alpha: "Aspire, Seek, Attain" is a motto I live by every day.

Alpha Sigma Tau: I know another great girl who is an AST.

Alpha Xi Delta: Like erica812, I'm also a writer, and the quill is an implement I hold dear to my heart. The pen is indeed mightier than the sword.

Chi Omega: My mother wanted to be a XO when she was in college, but she didn't get the chance. The chapter at LSU is awesome.

Delta Delta Delta: there's something to be said about Tri-Delta. Just the name makes me smile.

Delta Gamma: I love how all their houses have anchors in front of them. The anchor is another great symbol of sisterhood.

Delta Phi Epsilon: Dedication, Pride, Excellence says it all! I also like that they were founded at a law school.

Delta Zeta: I wanted to be a DZ in college but didn't have a chance since the chapter at now-ULL closed about 25 years ago when I was there. Their lamp is quite symbolic.

Gamma Phi Beta: I'm very partial to their philanthropy, Camp Fire. I was in Camp Fire during my formative years, and feel a special pull toward Gamma Phi.

Kappa Alpha Theta: I know another great girl who is a Theta. Besides, I like kites and their kite-shaped badge.

Kappa Delta: I love everything about KD--the motto, the philanthropy, Girl Scouts, and their work toward prevention of child abuse. Our Miss Louisiana, Molly Causey, is a KD, and she's awesome!

Kappa Kappa Gamma: Here's a vote for the fleur-de-lis! Being from Louisiana, I couldn't help but notice their symbol.

Phi Mu: Their French motto, "Les Soeurs Fideles", is quite touching. I also like the quatrefoil. Another group of warm and friendly ladies. I know quite a few Phi Mus, and they've always been cordial toward me.

Phi Sigma Sigma: Gotta love an organization whose symbol is the sphinx. Unique.

Pi Beta Phi: My next door neighbor is one. I've also met some pageant women who belong to Pi Phi, and they're sweet and genuine.

Sigma Delta Tau: I have something in common with SDT. Their symbol, like BSP's, is the torch, and I love how they've incorporated the torch in their badge.

Sigma Kappa: A former Miss Louisiana is a Sigma Kappa, and we got to be close during her year. I've also "met" quite a few SKs through Greek Chat, and they're great! Another vote for violets.

Sigma Sigma Sigma: Another name that makes me smile. I like the symbolism of the sailboat--looking forward. I like sailboats.

Theta Phi Alpha: I appreciate this group's Catholic roots and the symbolism of the compass. Another unique group in my eyes.

Zeta Tau Alpha: Phyllis George (Miss America 1971) is a ZTA, and I admire her very much. It's also quite appropriate for her that their symbol is a crownr

Last edited by ragtimerose; 04-19-2006 at 06:20 AM.