GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Kappa Alpha
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,428
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, baangelasteaxdy
» Online Users: 2,426
2 members and 2,424 guests
3DGator, zagelpitto2616

Old 09-21-2007, 04:01 PM
GreekChat Member

So when a moderator threatens someone with tracking their IP address and learning their identity, threatening a lawsuit, blackballing from an organization, or expulsion.... that's okay though, right?
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 09-21-2007, 05:51 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senusret I View Post
So when a moderator threatens someone with tracking their IP address and learning their identity, threatening a lawsuit, blackballing from an organization, or expulsion.... that's okay though, right?

Actually, I am well within my rights to present her to my Corporate Office for breaking the rules and regulations of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. MIP as stated in her letter. What do you know about the official stance of the Risk Management book from Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. Corporate Office?

Stay in your lane!!!

"Yo soy una mujer negra" ~Zoe Saldana
Old 09-21-2007, 06:49 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senusret I View Post
It's funny how you deleted my post and then decided to revive it when you finally found a comeback.

You are NOT within your rights on this message board to issue threats.
Why are your feelings hurt? I am giving you the benefit of the doubt and you squander it like this? You ought to feel honored.

Like I said, stay in your lane--and if you cannot, stay home. Continue posting in the Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. Ave on GC.

Old 10-24-2007, 12:52 AM
GreekChat Member

Relationships...

A soror on TV made these comments

Quote:
Remember "sticks & stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me"?...BIG FAT LIE, that is..b/c words can hurt you internally--spiritually & emotionally. While the body itself will work to heal the broken bones, the body can't do jack squat about your hurt feelings or injured/broken heart. As a matter of fact, the body might exasperate the matter, making your spiritual/emotional pain physical!

I understand letting people know they've wronged you, but folks the
brewing beef isn't going to weaken by being ESCALATED! That doesn't even make sense! All parties need to just make the decision to just STOP!
maybe in a month or so (whatever your cooling period), try to discuss, amongst yourselves via PM....being sure to keep the people, who are standing by with kindling/gasoline/matches...& of course the rest of the folks OUT of it!
Let's try hard to do soulwork.

Old 11-06-2007, 02:21 PM
GreekChat Member

Seems as though I've missed something.....GREAT!
Old 12-10-2007, 12:00 AM
GreekChat Member

Smile

If new to GC and you happen on this board, please read and re-read the POW or Pearls of Wisdom They are there for a reason.

When the AKA Mods lock or delete your post(s), it is for that reason. All of GC Mods are kindly assisting us in this process and we are eternally grateful.

Thanks.

Old 12-11-2007, 08:38 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKA_Monet View Post
If new to GC and you happen on this board, please read and re-read the POW or Pearls of Wisdom They are there for a reason.

When the AKA Mods lock or delete your post(s), it is for that reason. All of GC Mods are kindly assisting us in this process and we are eternally grateful.

Thanks.
Interested sisterfriends, you have only 3 chances to screw up and state ignorant comments. Do it a 3rd time and we will recommend banishment from GC. From our perspective, violation of the clear rules of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. as stated on the website violates the GC TOS.

If you persist posting idiocy in another thread, it might be deleted. Details will be given to our Corporate Office.

My sorors and I are very active members in my Sorority. When we tell you something, we only need to state it once. Fail to follow the proper procedures and rules as outlined publicly on the International website about membership will cause repercussions. Ignorance of the rules lacks an excuse....

Old 01-05-2008, 11:33 PM
GreekChat Member

Smile

Sisterfriends and new to GC folks, please refrain from posting anything against the Pearls of Wisdom on the Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. GC thread in 2008. Because we will guarantee an immediate deletion. Thank you.

Old 01-08-2008, 07:42 PM
GreekChat Member

Cool Repect DP...

Only way to communicate when dealing with these...

This message is directed for the ivie---err, I mean--interests:

On January 15, 2008, I want to see accolades, poems and songs extolling the perpetual virtuosity of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.

SEARCH to find the links both on all GC threads related to Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. PM the Mods with your link. It had better exist in the positive and refrain from the negative...

If you are serrriousssss about MY sorority, when you grow up, if you grow up, you only can fathom being just like me!!!

Old 01-08-2008, 08:16 PM
GreekChat Member

LOL!
Old 01-09-2008, 12:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:

On January 15, 2008, I want to see accolades, poems and songs extolling the perpetual virtuosity of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.

SEARCH to find the links both on all GC threads related to Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. PM the Mods with your link. It had better exist in the positive and refrain from the negative...

If you are serrriousssss about MY sorority, when you grow up, if you grow up, you only can fathom being just like me!!!
LOOOOOOL!!

*IBTW*
Old 01-09-2008, 12:17 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to btb87 Send a message via Yahoo to btb87
Quote:

Oh my God, this took me back!

Big Sister AKA_Monet, permission to laugh, please. . .
Old 01-09-2008, 05:17 PM
GreekChat Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by btb87 View Post
Oh my God, this took me back!

Big Sister AKA_Monet, permission to laugh, please. . .
Commence with appropriate smile wipes... Allllpha Kapppa Allllpha Sorority, Inc. is SEEEERIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS matter...

Old 01-12-2008, 11:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Wink Respect DP!!!

I demand a chant by all ivie--er--interests!!! It would BEHOOVE these ivie--er-interests and their line--I mean--co-initiates to have SPECIFIED AKAledgments, AKAlades and AKAplishments in this chant.

I want it by January 15, 2008 at 8:08 AM PST...

Act like you have a PURPOSE!!! Ivy Talk is in ESPffect... ONLY SPEAK IN THE POSITIVE!

If this chant fails include our moderators, you will have demerits...

Last edited by AKA_Monet; 01-12-2008 at 11:13 PM.
Old 01-24-2008, 10:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Do NOT discuss ANYTHING that you think a member did or someone you thought they did in reference to Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. if you are NOT in my Sorority, or in ANY sorority for that matter.

It is considered in poor taste and you will be deemed as troll or tripe.

Last edited by AKA_Monet; 01-31-2008 at 01:54 AM.