GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Gamma

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,124
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, znathanhulzeo24

Old 12-16-2001, 03:00 PM
GreekChat Member

Recruitment/Bid Day t-shirts

Hey guys, just wanted to get some ideas for any bid day or recruitment t-shirts you've used. Thanks!
Old 12-17-2001, 11:33 PM
GreekChat Member

Sure - my fav is DG - flowers/gardener theme - "We know how to pick 'em." or "Why be another fish in the sea when you can be a DG." or a pirate theme - with Anchors - stuff like that - check out some of the DG pages and look at bid day picks for even more ideas - http://www.deltagamma.org/rosters/ccstate.htm
Happy Holidays
Old 12-30-2001, 12:22 AM
GreekChat Member

HI I just ordered our Bid day shirts for the spring, they say "one friend, two friends, old friends, new friends" with fish by the first 3 phrases, and an anchor by the "new friends" they're gonna be cute...I hope Good Luck with recruitment for all of you with defered recruitment! Ours is in 2 weeks!
Old 12-30-2001, 10:29 AM
GreekChat Member

Our Bid Day shirts this year said: "There are two kinds of women in this world.....Delta Gammas, and those who wish they were."
Old 02-02-2002, 09:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Our Bid day shirts for Fall '01 were camo shirts and the MASH style letters on the front D*E*L*T*A G*A*M*M*A, and on the back it said...."Did you get drafted?" Bid Day Fall '01

They are my favorite so far...but we were afraid that we'd get a lot of slack about it cause of the September 11th thing. We didn't do it on purpose obviously....they were already finished when it happened....

We wanted to have them say on the back..."If you didn't get drafted, you got shafted" but we didn't want to push it

ITB!!
Old 02-02-2002, 10:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to RxyChrldr
Quote:
Originally posted by hannahgirl
Our Bid day shirts for Fall '01 were camo shirts and the MASH style letters on the front D*E*L*T*A G*A*M*M*A...

ITB!!
That's really cute! I like that slogan a lot. Our bid-day tees this year were baseball-style, for the Pledges they were white with pink sleeves, and for the actives white with blue sleeves. Across the front in baseball-script was "Delta Gamma" and under that in small writing "For the girl who's not afraid to get dirty!"..the back said "01". They were super-cute
Old 07-16-2002, 12:57 AM
GreekChat Member

Our bid day shirts said "A sister is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be" and our PR shirts said "10 sororities. 5 Days. 1 Choice."
Old 07-18-2002, 02:29 AM
GreekChat Member

We have had a lot of really cute shirts. Not all of ours have slogans a lot just have delta gamma written on the front and the year on the back. When we do that we usually follow some cute style like Dolce and Gabbana or some other clothing desiner. Are shirts are usually really stylish and so getting it on a baggy t-shirt just looks strange to us! Some of my favorite shirts are

I dream of DG (like the I dream of boys shirts that were around a year ago)

there are 24 letters in the greek alphabet... but only 2 count. and on the front was the dg

my bid day shirt(which is my favorite) was a harley logo with delta gamma written across it, they were on cute little tank tops and we just all looked so good in them together!
Old 07-18-2002, 05:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by dggirly
We have had a lot of really cute shirts. Not all of ours have slogans a lot just have delta gamma written on the front and the year on the back. When we do that we usually follow some cute style like Dolce and Gabbana or some other clothing desiner. Are shirts are usually really stylish and so getting it on a baggy t-shirt just looks strange to us! Some of my favorite shirts are

I dream of DG (like the I dream of boys shirts that were around a year ago)

there are 24 letters in the greek alphabet... but only 2 count. and on the front was the dg

my bid day shirt(which is my favorite) was a harley logo with delta gamma written across it, they were on cute little tank tops and we just all looked so good in them together!
Hey, what chapter are you from? Our president has an "I dream of DG" shirt that she got from her sister. I forget what chapter she's in, though... I think somewhere in Maryland. Anyway, if you have a sister with the last name "Shaw" let me know!
Old 07-18-2002, 10:52 PM
GreekChat Member

I'm from the Epsilon Sigma chapter in San Diego Ca.
Old 09-13-2002, 05:13 PM
GreekChat Member

Our bid day shirt was cool. It was red and on the front it just says Delta Gamma with some decorative block backing (its hard to explain) and on the back it said in hgue letters, Delta Gamma. The delta was the top row and the Gamma was the bottom row. The middle row said Definately and behind all the writing was a hgue anchor. it was cute but it did not say bid day 2002 or even the year or just bid day. but I love it b/c it was my first DG shirt!
Old 09-21-2002, 11:42 PM
GreekChat Member

Talking

Hey! DG board crasher...

My best friend is DG at UF and her shirt is adorable! It's a white tee-shirt and on the back of it, it says "Girls Gone Wild!!!" Delta Gamma Bid Day 2002...and it has a bunch of girls running with arms outstreched to their new sisters. It's really cute!
Old 09-22-2002, 12:02 AM
GreekChat Member

Our Tee-shirts this year for Bid Day were baby blue with dark pink lettering. The front said Delta Gamma Bid Day 2002 and the back had the Yellow Brick Road and Ruby Slippers saying "There's no place like home".
I loved our theme for Bid Day because of the fact that I was a Rho Gamma and those shirts spoke the truth. I don't think anyone really understands how much you miss "home" until you are away from it for 3 months.
Another thing that was so awesome of my sisters was that they decorated the front of our house to fit it. They cut out bright yellow squares and placed them on the walkway so we had to "follow the yellow brick road" to the entrance of our house.
Old 09-22-2002, 02:16 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to RxyChrldr
We *just* got our 2002 bid day shirts (meaning they dropped it off in my room seconds ago!) and they are so cute..baby blue fitted tees with a simple white star over the heart outlined in a darker blue that says Delta (on the top point) Gamma (across the bottom two points) In a League of Our Own (smaller script in the middle). The back says Bid Day 2002 in dark blue script. They're really cute and simple..i'm not sure if the description made sense, i'm super tired from this long recruitment week. Can't wait until tomorrow when we have our new Pi Alphas running around!