GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,456
Threads: 115,511
Welcome to our newest member, zatylerahvso465

Old 08-14-2007, 02:13 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to WVU alpha phi
Quote:
Originally Posted by macallan25 View Post
^ for what it's worth, Spencer doesn't have any money. His dad is a successful dentist in LA.......whom he mooches off of.
Never heard that one before. Wasn't he Brody Jenner's manager too, or was that just a rumor?

minDyG, never thought of that, maybe that look on Audrina's guy is a West Coast "thing"? Gross. It looks like in upcoming episodes he's a real ass to Lauren too.. they showed a clip where the 3 of them are hanging out and Lauren asks if he wants her opinion of him and he basically tells her he doesn't care what she thinks.

I hope Heidi upgrades that ring.

Last edited by WVU alpha phi; 08-14-2007 at 02:16 PM.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 08-14-2007, 02:49 PM

Heidi has no backbone. She couldn't even tell Spencer straight up that she hated that tacky ghetto wall. It's so sad.

Also, WTF is up with that ring? Did anyone else notice that he didn't even get it from a JEWELRY STORE.

To me, it seems like Heidi DOES want to be friends with Lauren, but Spencer and Jen keep telling her not to care and that she's "better off." So she believes them and trash talks Lauren every chance she gets.

Good for Lauren for not going to Heidi's party. I personally wouldn't have gone either. The drunken "You're a pathetic person" scene at Les Deux was hilarious, btw.

I was TOTALLY excited to see Lo was in this season!

Audrina's new bf is your stereotypical west-coaster (and yes I can say that because I lived there for most of my life). Gross and homeless looking, but he thinks he's too cool.

This season is going to be a good one, especially with Jason coming back into the picture.

Lakers Nation.
Old 08-14-2007, 02:50 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by minDyG View Post
Am I the only one who thinks Spencer is fugly? (Not to mention a little creepy...)
But seriously, he looks like a pigglet...oink oink

Last edited by NinjaPoodle; 08-14-2007 at 02:54 PM.
Old 08-14-2007, 02:53 PM
Super Moderator

I love Laurens Mom. Smart lady
Old 08-14-2007, 02:54 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to KDAngel Send a message via AIM to KDAngel
Quote:
Originally Posted by WVU alpha phi View Post
Never heard that
Yes, he WAS Brody's manager and he's Heidi's still. Spencer's just an all around skeezy guy. Blah.
Alpha Rho Chapter at the University of Maryland, PR Adviser: www.umdkappadelta.org
*COUNTRY FIRST* Conservative. Republican. Proud.
Old 08-14-2007, 02:56 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSUViolet06 View Post

Also, WTF is up with that ring? Did anyone else notice that he didn't even get it from a JEWELRY STORE.
Thats exactly what I was thinking. It looks like costume jewelry, not an engagement ring.

I was also so excited to see that Lo is back

I laughed when Lauren found the guy with the accent to make out with. "I found a cute guy. With an accent. Who's leaving tomorrow. Jackpot!"

Overall, really excited for this season!
Old 08-14-2007, 04:07 PM
GreekChat Member

Heidi is just so sad. She just has such a low self esteem. It honestly looks as if she wanted to be friends with Lauren, but is being controlled by others and doing things to impress others.

Spencer is such an ass and not even attractive, but she follows his every lead. "Like lets go roll up on her" - completely starts a confrontation between the two and walks away like he had nothing to do with it and then twists it around to Heidi as if it was Lauren. Heidi can't even notice that she has no friends anymore - wouldn't that say something to you?

I know when my guy picked out my ring it took a lot more time and thought than just buying the first thing he saw...
Old 08-14-2007, 05:07 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsunshine214 View Post
It was pretty much that Lauren and Jason created a sex tape. It was mentioned at the beginning of the episode.
If you notice in the previews of upcoming epsiodes, Spencer and Heidi see Jason & LC together, and Heidi makes a comment (I can't remember it verbatim) to the effect of maybe they were gonna do another sex tape.

Would you like a Cleveland Steamer or Alabama Hot Pocket with your Blumpkin?
Old 08-14-2007, 10:23 PM
GreekChat Member

About Audrina's guy... Mr. SSS and I both thought he was trying hard to be like Johnny Depp (and not successfully). Everything from the way he dressed to his weird accent.
Old 08-14-2007, 10:56 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Never heard that one before. Wasn't he Brody Jenner's manager too, or was that just a rumor?

minDyG, never thought of that, maybe that look on Audrina's guy is a West Coast "thing"? Gross. It looks like in upcoming episodes he's a real ass to Lauren too.. they showed a clip where the 3 of them are hanging out and Lauren asks if he wants her opinion of him and he basically tells her he doesn't care what she thinks.

I hope Heidi upgrades that ring.
Here's the deal with that douchebag.

- Yeah, his father is a famous L.A. Dentist
- He does have a "management company" called Innovator Management. It has 4 clients. Brody Jenner, Heidi, David Foster, and The Princes of Malibu DVD.
-He is the VP of Archangel L.A., a supposed silver jewelry producer that supposedly retails at two L.A. stores. Can't but or look at any of it online.
-Spencer and Brody also started a company that animates web graphics and designs celeb websites. His "clients" are David Foster, Nicole Richie, Korn, and Ya Boy.
- He is also supposedly producing Heidi's album. Bet that'll be a good one.
Old 08-15-2007, 12:54 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I would've been LIVID with Spencer for decorating those walls with that hideous Hollywood graffiti! Who puts that in an apartment?!
Exactly...that scene just killed me; Well, that scene and the one in which he told Heidi to "roll up on" Lauren...BWAHAHAHAHA! This guy gets worse and worse!
Old 08-15-2007, 12:56 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSS1365 View Post
About Audrina's guy... Mr. SSS and I both thought he was trying hard to be like Johnny Depp (and not successfully). Everything from the way he dressed to his weird accent.
I agree. I'm sure this "ex" decided to come around again so he can get some air time.
Old 08-15-2007, 01:34 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThetaDancer View Post
I laughed when Lauren found the guy with the accent to make out with. "I found a cute guy. With an accent. Who's leaving tomorrow. Jackpot!"

Overall, really excited for this season!
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic1 View Post
Spencer is such an ass and not even attractive, but she follows his every lead. "Like lets go roll up on her" - completely starts a confrontation between the two and walks away like he had nothing to do with it and then twists it around to Heidi as if it was Lauren. Heidi can't even notice that she has no friends anymore - wouldn't that say something to you?
Ok, so I didn't know what you guys were talking about---i was thinking that they had showed a whole lot in the 10 minutes of the show that i missed.

AND THEN....i realized that there had been an actual episode before the "Big Girls don't cry" episode.

Haha...now i'm caught up!

Would you like a Cleveland Steamer or Alabama Hot Pocket with your Blumpkin?
Old 08-15-2007, 03:41 AM
Unregistered-

Am I the only who thinks that Heidi's proposal acceptance "speech" was scripted? Yuck. Heidi looks like she's aged a lot since leaving Lauren. I don't know what it is, but it looks like she's lost a lot of luster...I don't know.

My girly-crush on Whitney doubled after the first two episodes, I think.

And Lo...I think we ALL missed her.

I was so into it that I downloaded the acoustic version of "Umbrella" (the non-Rihanna one) that played at the end of the season premiere.
Old 08-15-2007, 08:57 AM
GreekChat Member

Actually I read an article a few months back that said Spencer and Brody have parted ways professionally and he is no longer "managing" Brody. What there is to manage, not sure.

I think I'll call myself my husband's manager and demand 10% all for myself...