GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,417
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, DemetraMau
» Online Users: 916
1 members and 915 guests
Cookiez17

Old 01-07-2006, 09:29 PM
cutiepatootie

Get Out! i remember Loving/ The City and i remember her vividly on there , but i dont recall Ted King( alcalzar) on there. WOW.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 03-24-2006, 02:53 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to LeslieAGD
*** Spoilers ***

Jesse and Manny die
Robert Scorpio and Holly return
Stavros Cassadine returns (wtf?!?)
John Ingle returns as Edward Quartermaine (yay!)

End spoilers
Old 03-24-2006, 11:49 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by dzandiloo

Please don't put Lulu with Dillon. Lucas is gonna get beat up, OK...storyline and all, but will he ever get a love interest?

I read in this weeks Soap Opera Digest that Julie Marie Berman (LuLu) is a KKG at USC.
Old 03-25-2006, 09:02 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to mu_agd
I gave up on watching this about two weeks ago. I wanted to stab Sam's eyes out with pencils too many times to keep watching. Plus there's not enough Liz and Lucky to keep my interest.
Old 01-21-2007, 07:52 PM
GreekChat Member

So I just got into GH recently, mainly because of the enduro condom thing. LOL. I love the Liz/Jason/Lucky/Sam/Maxie storyline. I just wish Liz would tell Jason sooner rather than later that she is carrying his child.

Sam bugs the hell out of me. OMG her whining is beyond annoying. Plus, I find it very, I don't know, weird (I guess) that the writers are attempting to make Sam pregnant and even though I didn't watch the show at the time, I do remember that when Sam lost her daughter they (the doctors) said her chances of conceiving are like slim to none.

Maxie also bugs me. Seriously why the heck did they write her to be such a, hmm how do I say this nicely, a total hoochie whore. LOL.

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." Eleanor Roosevelt
Old 01-22-2007, 07:29 PM
GreekChat Member

i actually like the maxie story

since her b-friend died, she aint been right..lol.

personally i got tired of the goodie two shoes act. i also cant stand elizabeth--never did and lucky has become this retard. jonathan jackson really needs to come back.

maxie is such a whore..lol. the girl that plays her--kristen storms needs to get an emmy for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASUADPi View Post
So I just got into GH recently, mainly because of the enduro condom thing. LOL. I love the Liz/Jason/Lucky/Sam/Maxie storyline. I just wish Liz would tell Jason sooner rather than later that she is carrying his child.

Sam bugs the hell out of me. OMG her whining is beyond annoying. Plus, I find it very, I don't know, weird (I guess) that the writers are attempting to make Sam pregnant and even though I didn't watch the show at the time, I do remember that when Sam lost her daughter they (the doctors) said her chances of conceiving are like slim to none.

Maxie also bugs me. Seriously why the heck did they write her to be such a, hmm how do I say this nicely, a total hoochie whore. LOL.
Old 02-10-2007, 11:56 AM
GreekChat Member

I am sooooo ready for the paternity to come out!

Old 03-11-2007, 10:05 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to LeslieAGD
I just watched Friday's episode of GH and I am really disappointed in the farce that was Molly's custody trial.
I was looking forward to a knock-down, drag-out, secret-spilling trial...and it was such a ridiculous JOKE!

Shame on you, GH writers!
Old 04-29-2007, 06:20 PM
I'mJustMe

I love Spinelli's role. I thought he was an annoying kid when he first started but over the months, his personality has won me over. When I saw him imitating Jason at Carly's wedding...I was no more good. It was hilarious!
Old 04-29-2007, 07:37 PM
GreekChat Member

I loved spinelli after the hostage crisis, when he, Dillon and Milo were all at the hospital fighting for Lulu's affections. It was frickin hysterical. Also I loved how he (Spinelli) was talking about the 'blonde one' and 'goddess' and 'stone cold' and the nurse was like "what the heck" and Dillon said "I speak Spinelli". Awesome!!!!

Is anyone else just a bit tired of the hiding of the paternity of Liz's baby? I'm so sick of it. Can they please just let the cat out of the bag?