GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,123
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, zsamulpitt5293
» Online Users: 1,187
0 members and 1,187 guests
No Members online

Old 09-06-2013, 06:36 AM
GreekChat Member

Ahhhhhhhhh she smokes but I think I love her. She makes me feel so goooooood!
Old 09-06-2013, 07:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizeree I2K View Post
I'm feeling this though. I kept up with that Jodi Arias trial, and that was a wake-up call for me. There are some crazy ass females out there who would do what she did. When I saw those pictures of dude, that made me think. She fucked him up bad. For real.
And I think a lot of men and women attract "crazy ass" or are attracted to "crazy ass." They think it is sexy and it makes them feel important and wanted. This ties into the need for some people to bullshit and play with people's feelings. Keep doing that to other people and you will eventually run across the wrong one.

/Not blaming victims of such crimes but looking at the actions that led to associating with potential offenders of such crimes. These are not random acts of violence but rather violence committed by offenders who know their victims quite well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen Sands View Post
...but I think I love her. She makes me feel so goooooood!

"Ooooooo...Sherman's had relaaaaations!!"
~ The Nutty Professor

Last edited by DrPhil; 09-06-2013 at 08:00 AM.
Old 09-06-2013, 08:14 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAPPAcino View Post
The woman I'm seeing now, we can make love on any given day, no commitment (free to see other people) with no hurt feelings, and be good with that.
Well, the truth is, if the love isn't already there, you certainly cannot create it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen Sands View Post
Ahhhhhhhhh she smokes but I think I love her. She makes me feel so goooooood!
Details pleeeeeeease!
Old 09-06-2013, 08:22 AM
Banned

LOL @ KAPPAcino saying "make love" for a non-commitment booty call.

Can you blame a woman for possibly getting confused if you add passion and "love" to something that you claim is just a "penis...vagina...peace out"?

Last edited by DrPhil; 09-06-2013 at 08:26 AM.
Old 09-06-2013, 09:13 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPhil View Post

Can you blame a woman for possibly getting confused if you add passion and "love" to something that you claim is just a "penis...vagina...peace out"?
*raises brow*

I'm about to lurk all in this conversation!
I think "stating intentions," is extremely important on both ends. This allows both parties to make an informed decision on the non-commital booty call. If one creates false expectations of hope, then that is their fault, but if they are mislead, that is a problem.
Old 09-06-2013, 10:40 AM
Banned

Well, KAPPAcino thinks they are "making love" so......
Old 09-06-2013, 11:06 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
I said if that's the life you choose to live in, and living in that kind of life makes you happy, then cool. That doesn't mean I see where you're coming from. I've never been there so I wouldn't know where you're coming from. I am a one woman man, so you and I aren't going to see eye to eye on relationships. Do your thing if that's what makes you happy. It's your life, brother.

When I said be careful, I wasn't talking about STDs. I was referring to the "bad apples"/stalkers you've experienced. I don't want to have to read about you in the paper. From one Nupe to another, be careful, because what you are doing is dangerous.
I like that in you NUPE, I like that in you. I haven't had many stalkers though, and they didn't seem dangerous to me. But I appreciate your concern, bruh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizeree I2K View Post
I'm feeling this though. I kept up with that Jodi Arias trial, and that was a wake-up call for me. There are some crazy ass females out there who would do what she did. When I saw those pictures of dude, that made me think. She fucked him up bad. For real.
She butchered the hell out of him. But at the same time, I think he kind of led her on. Plus, they started off in a serious relationship, that turned into booty calls. Mine are all friends, some with benefits, some without. But it's not like I started anything serious with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
Well, the truth is, if the love isn't already there, you certainly cannot create it.
lol true. But I didn't mean that literally. Making love/sex/same song.

Quote:

lol I hear you, but I use both terms. Sex and making love. It's the same thing. And they're not anymore serious than I am, so it works out.
Old 09-06-2013, 11:19 AM
Banned

LOL. With all due respect, KAPPAcino, I think you may be a little full of shit. LOL. I think you sometimes want things your way and you sometimes like to blur the lines as you see fit. The act of sex is the same regardless of what you call it but there are different things done during the act of sex depending on comfort level. And using "love" for a booty call is unnecessary and perplexing.

LOL. I tell you one thing, if you cuddle and whisper to the woman about how much you love "making love" to her, do not be shocked if she eventually either stops answering your booty calls or begins to fall in heavy like or love with you. People who TRULY only want booty calls don't blur the lines. In contrast, people who are full of shit and want to add emotions as they see fit but then want to be dismissive, sometimes blur the lines.

Last edited by DrPhil; 09-06-2013 at 11:24 AM.
Old 09-06-2013, 02:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthMode View Post
I'm going through WFF withdrawal. I need a fix.
Ask and you shall receive. Ill be with her this entire weekend!

Don't forget, she was warned that her behavior was losing her friends and almost getting her uninvited to this weekend.
Old 09-06-2013, 07:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Making love/sex/same song.
Intimacy and sex are a response to love rather than a generator of it.
Old 09-06-2013, 09:35 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
LOL. With all due respect, KAPPAcino, I think you may be a little full of shit.
I just laughed REALLY hard.

Srsly. Any phrase with the word "love" in it connotes non-casual intentions. Men who really want to keep a woman from catching feelings avoid the L-word like the plague. It sounds like you use that phrase because it emotionally pulls women towards you and thus helps you achieve your goal of getting them in bed. Saying "Well, I told her it was casual" is like tugging on her arm then saying "What? I told her not to come closer."

Just letting you know what it looks like from over here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchkin03 View Post
Ask and you shall receive. Ill be with her this entire weekend!
I expect a full report.

All of my love, my peace, and happiness...I'm gonna give it to DELTA.
Old 09-06-2013, 11:07 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I haven't had many stalkers though, and they didn't seem dangerous to me. But I appreciate your concern, bruh.
What did they do, Nupe? Did they come up to your place of employment or something? I am concerned, because if you had more than one stalker, I think you may be misleading some of these women. It's just a matter of time before one of the "bad apples" turns into poison, Phi.

Just sayin', brother.

Romans 1:16
Old 09-07-2013, 04:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
LOL. With all due respect, KAPPAcino, I think you may be a little full of shit. LOL. I think you sometimes want things your way and you sometimes like to blur the lines as you see fit. The act of sex is the same regardless of what you call it but there are different things done during the act of sex depending on comfort level. And using "love" for a booty call is unnecessary and perplexing.

LOL. I tell you one thing, if you cuddle and whisper to the woman about how much you love "making love" to her, do not be shocked if she eventually either stops answering your booty calls or begins to fall in heavy like or love with you. People who TRULY only want booty calls don't blur the lines. In contrast, people who are full of shit and want to add emotions as they see fit but then want to be dismissive, sometimes blur the lines.
lol I see your point to some degree, but I don't call them up and say during conversation "Let's make love tonight". I usually hang out with one or two women at the same time, but at different times and weekends. They're just words to me, and half the time I don't really express my urge to have sex with them with the wording. I could see if I told them I loved them and that I was spending time with them because I was attracted to them in that way. But I'm not. It's just sex, nothing more nothing less. They're cool people and companions whose company I really enjoy.

For the ones I sense want to get all serious, or flip the script on me, I move on from them. I could easily lie to them and tell them what they want to hear, bone them and then flip the script, but that's not my style. Making love, sex, fucking, boning, mean the same thing to me. The act is the same, so why do the words matter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
Intimacy and sex are a response to love rather than a generator of it.
Well yeah, when you're in love with someone and what you have is monogamous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthMode View Post
Srsly. Any phrase with the word "love" in it connotes non-casual intentions. Men who really want to keep a woman from catching feelings avoid the L-word like the plague. It sounds like you use that phrase because it emotionally pulls women towards you and thus helps you achieve your goal of getting them in bed. Saying "Well, I told her it was casual" is like tugging on her arm then saying "What? I told her not to come closer."

Just letting you know what it looks like from over here.

I expect a full report.
I generally forget what phrases I use. I rarely use the words because I don't have to. They want it just as much as I do. When I do use words, it all means the same thing to me. And it's not like the women I have a great time with feel differently about it. They have other men they hang out with. It's really not that big of a deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
What did they do, Nupe? Did they come up to your place of employment or something? I am concerned, because if you had more than one stalker, I think you may be misleading some of these women. It's just a matter of time before one of the "bad apples" turns into poison, Phi.

Just sayin', brother.
No, I only really had one serious incident. I got all four of my tires slashed. I was out with another woman who I had been seeing for a few months, and we were pulling up in my driveway at my house to spend the evening together, when I noticed the gate was open. I always keep that gate closed. I told her to wait in the car and that I'd be right back. I grabbed my gun looked around, and I hear a "SSSSSSSSSSSSS". Turned and looked, and all four of my tires were slashed on my truck. Those tires were $250 a piece. I was ticked. I knew who it was, but she never really admitted to it. It was cool though, because over the time we hung out together, she bought me at least $3,500 worth of suits, so that made up for the tires lol. The other incident was just one where she was blowing up my phone, leaving dumb messages.

I'm not misleading them though. I had those couple of lightweight incidents, and that was it. I agree with what you're saying Phi, but if I was really being misleading then yeah, the chances of something like what you're saying happening would probably be pretty high.
Old 09-07-2013, 04:26 PM
Banned

LOL. KAPPAcino, you talk a good game but I think you're full of it. I agree with StealthMode. Of course, we are just reading and you know your thoughts and actions. It is just very strange to type "love" for no reason. You are either clueless or an awesome business man. Be careful or it will come back to bite you...and not in a kinky sex way.
Old 09-07-2013, 07:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:

No, I only really had one serious incident. I got all four of my tires slashed. I was out with another woman who I had been seeing for a few months, and we were pulling up in my driveway at my house to spend the evening together, when I noticed the gate was open. I always keep that gate closed. I told her to wait in the car and that I'd be right back. I grabbed my gun looked around, and I hear a "SSSSSSSSSSSSS". Turned and looked, and all four of my tires were slashed on my truck. Those tires were $250 a piece. I was ticked. I knew who it was, but she never really admitted to it. It was cool though, because over the time we hung out together, she bought me at least $3,500 worth of suits, so that made up for the tires lol. The other incident was just one where she was blowing up my phone, leaving dumb messages.

I'm not misleading them though. I had those couple of lightweight incidents, and that was it. I agree with what you're saying Phi, but if I was really being misleading then yeah, the chances of something like what you're saying happening would probably be pretty high.
Yikes...I ain't ever been that mad! $3,500 in suits though?! I hope you were serious with her!!!
I think you need to keep in mind that it's not about if you think you aren't misleading them...it's about if THEY think they are being mislead. I know that it's hard to determine sometimes, but that can keep your tires from being slashed, suits or not.