GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Omicron Pi

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,124
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, znathanhulzeo24
» Online Users: 1,099
1 members and 1,098 guests
Low D Flat

Old 08-27-2002, 10:50 PM

Hi Alinda and welcome!!! Hope to see you posting.

Roses,
Christin
Old 08-27-2002, 10:55 PM
GreekChat Member

Hey thanks!!! Do any of you have aol or msn instant messenger?? Just curious, cause I'm ALWAYS online. I didn't know there was anything like this where I could talk to sisters from all over. I'm sooo excited I found this!!!
Old 09-01-2002, 01:41 PM
GreekChat Member

Hey everyone. I am new to AOPi, I just got my bid yesterday, so I just wanted to say hi!!!

Name: Britt
Chapter: Chi Theta
School: Northeastern State
Size of chapter: 47, I think
Hometown: Tulsa, OK

I'm so happy to be part of AOPi!!!!!!!
Old 09-01-2002, 02:00 PM
GreekChat Member

screen names

Hi Alinda,

If you check people's profile, they sometimes list their AIM sn's . Mine AIM sn is weatherbugg.

hope to talk to you sometime!

Roses,

Lacey
Old 09-01-2002, 02:17 PM

Britt, you're already here! I'm so glad that you chose AOII and Chi Theta chose you! I was following your recruitment thread so closely and hoped that you'd be able to call us your sisters. I'm so pleased and proud to have you as one of our newest members of Alpha Omicron Pi.

Welcome to our lifetime of sisterhood!

Roses,
Christin
Old 09-01-2002, 02:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Welcome to AOPi!!!!

Hi Britt!!!!!!!

It is great to see you here. I am glad to have you as part of AOPi and hope that you will love it as much as I do......

Roses,

Lacey
Old 09-01-2002, 06:45 PM
GreekChat Member

Britt,
Again congrats, I was hoping that destiny would point you in our direction! I'm so thrilled that you are a part of our amazing sisterhood, and will be for the rest of your days! I remembered today what it's like to have a sister there for you whenever you need her, and I hope you know that you have sisters there for you whenever you need them.

Let your AOII light shine, and again many congratulations. I'm so proud that after 105 years AOII is still attracting women of your quality to us.

Roses,
Suzanne
Old 09-04-2002, 08:42 PM
GreekChat Member

Talking New to GC

Hi! I am new to GC. However, I know Sarah (You came to my initiation dinner! ). I am very excited about AOII and hope to get some great ideas from the various threads.
Rubyrose, are you in the Nashville Area Alum Chapter?
Old 09-04-2002, 08:52 PM

Welcome, AOIIsilver!

Hi AOIIsilver. It's great to have another sister here on GC!

Roses,
Christin
Old 09-04-2002, 09:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Thanks!

Thanks for the warm welcome! I am always glad to meet new sisters! I have question...I have seen *bump* written on GC replies. What does this mean?
Old 09-04-2002, 09:20 PM

All "bump" means is someone is replying to a thread to "bump" it to the top of the forum list...so more people read it or to encourage more comments.

That's an easy one If you've got other questions, just ask away!

Roses,
Christin
Old 09-04-2002, 11:36 PM
GreekChat Member

Welcome, AOIISilver. I love that name! I am recently back in town and haven't had an opportunity to join the alumnae group yet. I am planning to do so this fall. It sounds like you are a member of the group here. If so, I will have to get more info from you.

I just recently found this site when I was surfing the web, and I just keep coming back to it.

Welcome!!!

Last edited by rubyrose; 09-17-2002 at 03:20 PM.
Old 09-05-2002, 07:23 AM

Re: Re: New to GC

Quote:
Originally posted by Beryana

P.S. There may possibly be a new alumnae chapter up in this neck of the woods soon. . . .
Sarah, start up another thread and let us know what's up with this (and the new house ) Oh, how exciting!

Roses,
Christin
Old 09-05-2002, 04:35 PM
GreekChat Member

Talking Hi, Rubyrose & Sarah!

Hi, Rubyrose! Welcome to Nashville! Thanks so much for the compliment on my user name. I am an Alum Initiate of Nu Omicron and am currently serving as the Nashville Area Alum Chapter Historian.
WE WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO JOIN US AT ANY OF THE NASHVILLE AREA ALUM CHAPTER FUNCTIONS!!!
The women in the chapter are awesome, and we have SO much fun together. Our philanthrophy projects are successful, too! There is a picture of some of the chapter members with their families in the latest To Dragma at one of our philanthrophy projects, the Arthritis Zoo Walk. Do you need any contact information? How can I best get the information to you?

Speaking of which...and this MUST be a stupid question...how does one PM (I assume this means private message.) another registered GC'er?

Sarah, SO glad to hear about the alum chapter up there. I am also glad that you have found a nice job and are happy! Congrats on the house!
Indeed, I am so happy that you liked your rose! I think that my husband is pretty awesome.

Many roses and rubies to you all,
AOII silver

Last edited by AOIIsilver; 09-06-2002 at 12:10 AM.
Old 09-05-2002, 06:47 PM
GreekChat Member

AOIIsilver,

I tried to pm you, but it tells me that you do not have private messaging available. I believe you have to go to User CP at the top of the screen and select edit options. In there is a place to select "yes" for enabling pm capabilities. Please reply back to this post and I will try out this whole pm thing which is new to me too!

Thanks,

rubyrose