GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,470
Threads: 115,513
Welcome to our newest member, KetoXP
» Online Users: 2,482
0 members and 2,482 guests
No Members online

Old 05-18-2012, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGDee View Post
I would bet that most men who want women to do this are also adamant that theirs is "exit only".
Exactly what I was going to say. I'm sure if she got a dildo or anything phallic anywhere NEAR there he'd literally be running out the door.

On another note...

How do you tell a friend-acquaintance (i.e. not a friend that you have full disclosure with) that she REALLY needs to stop talking about her breakup because it's making her look uber bitter.
Old 05-18-2012, 10:32 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyB06 View Post
What have/had you found to be the biggest diffrentiators in the 5LLs for Singles? particularly regarding friendships? (I've not read any of GC's spin-off books, so I'm interested if his basic "language theories" hold or if he has other views on other types of relationships?)
I'd have to dig it out to get more specific but the main thing was it wasn't about romantic relationships. The scenarios weren't constantly "With you boyfriend...with your spouse..." They were actually things I could relate to like talking with my mom, my cousin, my best male friend, etc. The basic principles were the same but the examples were more oriented to me as a person rather than me as an SO.
Quote:
I would bet that most men who want women to do this are also adamant that theirs is "exit only".
Right? That was my question--if she wanted to reverse it and go up your butt with a strap-on, would you do it without hesitating because it's about pleasing the other person? I don't know, you might, but I'm betting most people would at least hesitate.

"My dreams have become letters." ~christiangirl

Last edited by christiangirl; 05-18-2012 at 10:37 PM.
Old 05-18-2012, 11:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by amIblue? View Post
The flip side of your thought is that if you're in a relationship, and something makes you uncomfortable, your partner should respect that. Also, I'm pretty sure that anal sex is one of those things that you don't have to try to see if you like it. It's not like a weird casserole your mom made for dinner.
I feel you, but I'm saying at least try it first, then decide if you like it or not. If we tried it and she told me she didn't like it then I'd be like "Bet" we ain't gotta do it. You feel me?

Quote:
I want him to be self sufficient because I'm certainly not going to support him, but he doesn't have to take me to expensive places or buy me gifts. He does need to be supporting himself but I don't expect him to support me, financially. If "broke as hell" means homeless or living with his parents, then I'm not interested. He has other things to worry about before engaging in a relationship.
Okay I feel you. Broke as hell meaning dude just doesn't make much money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33girl View Post
Exactly what I was going to say. I'm sure if she got a dildo or anything phallic anywhere NEAR there he'd literally be running out the door.
CTFU! This is some funny ass shit. That's different, though. The female is supposed to be the one in that position with that ass in the air, not dude. Hell to the naw on that shit. I'm not letting nobody put anything up my ass unless it's some medical shit from the doctor. Other than that, hell naw LOL! Y'all GC females are crazier than hell LOL. Y'all like being the dude in the relationship. That would be like the female slapping the dude's ass telling dude to scream out "Who's ya mamma?" That's that pegging shit. LOL fuck that.
Old 05-19-2012, 01:10 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iota Man View Post
I'm not letting nobody put anything up my ass unless it's some medical shit from the doctor.
That body part has the same purpose on people of both genders. There is no difference. If you feel that way, then why can't you respect that she would feel that way? You think that part is built differently on us than on men? It isn't.
Old 05-19-2012, 02:02 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
You think that part is built differently on us than on men? It isn't.
Right. It's an exit, not an entrance. Biologically, that orifice is not built for anything to enter and that goes for both people.

On a mildly related note, this is the reason why I couldn't understand why people found butts attractive. It's what you sit on and where poop comes out. There's nothing remotely sexy about that so I was at a loss.

Was.

Old 05-19-2012, 07:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
That body part has the same purpose on people of both genders. There is no difference. If you feel that way, then why can't you respect that she would feel that way? You think that part is built differently on us than on men? It isn't.
It is different on y'all than it is on us. To shit, it's the same, but when it comes to sex it's different. For example, if I put my dick in her rectum, I'm going to feel it, and my dick is going to get hard from that, possibly busting after a few pumps. If a female sticks a dildo up my ass, tell me how y'all are going to be able to feel that? Y'all can pump all day long, and still not feel a thing. We might do a few strokes, and bust a nut, depending on how long its been since we had sex. That's the difference. You feel me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by christiangirl View Post
On a mildly related note, this is the reason why I couldn't understand why people found butts attractive. It's what you sit on and where poop comes out. There's nothing remotely sexy about that so I was at a loss.

Was.
It's the size of that ass that dudes like. Dudes don't think of "shit" coming out of that ass when we look at it. christiangirl, you know why we like it. Don't act like you don't know you got a big ass (if you do have one, like you claim to have) wearing some of the clothes you wear to show that big ass off. Y'all try to play innocent n shit, when in reality y'all know you like us to look at that ass. Black females especially. That's y'alls specialty, that ass. That's why I don't really like white girls because they have flat asses. Y'all don't. You feel me?
Old 05-19-2012, 09:50 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I don't see anything wrong with anal.
Except that you do.
Quote:
Hell to the naw on that shit. I'm not letting nobody put anything up my ass unless it's some medical shit from the doctor.
See?

It's not all about you. Brandy wasn't put on this earth just to please you. Back off and give her a little respect. She knows you're interested in those things now, and if she ever decides she's up for trying it, she'll let you know. That ball's in her court now - don't bring it up anymore. And don't hold a grudge against her for something you wouldn't be willing to do, either.
Old 05-19-2012, 10:09 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
It is different on y'all than it is on us. To shit, it's the same, but when it comes to sex it's different. For example, if I put my dick in her rectum, I'm going to feel it, and my dick is going to get hard from that, possibly busting after a few pumps. If a female sticks a dildo up my ass, tell me how y'all are going to be able to feel that? Y'all can pump all day long, and still not feel a thing. We might do a few strokes, and bust a nut, depending on how long its been since we had sex. That's the difference. You feel me?
The only difference in what you're talking about is how it feels for you. Pretty sure the recipient is going to have a similar experience, regardless of his/her gender.
Old 05-19-2012, 11:22 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by amIblue? View Post
The only difference in what you're talking about is how it feels for you. Pretty sure the recipient is going to have a similar experience, regardless of his/her gender.
Actually, a man has pleasure sensors there (I believe it has to do with the prostate) that a woman doesn't have. That's one reason why anal doesn't make sense for anyone other than two men. A woman would probably get the same pleasure from pegging and receiving, because in both cases, it's more about mental stimulation than physical stimulation.
Old 05-19-2012, 12:18 PM
GreekChat Member

Well, I learned something today.
Old 05-19-2012, 04:00 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
It's the size of that ass that dudes like. Dudes don't think of "shit" coming out of that ass when we look at it. 1. christiangirl, you know why we like it. 2. Don't act like you don't know you got a big ass (if you do have one, like you claim to have) wearing some of the clothes you wear to show that big ass off. 3. Y'all try to play innocent n shit, when in reality 4. y'all know you like us to look at that ass. Black females especially. 5. That's y'alls specialty, that ass. 6. That's why I don't really like white girls because they have flat asses. Y'all don't. You feel me?
That's a lot of assumptions and generalizations all in one paragraph. I just wanna point that out.

I remember when that Pegging thread was first started. I walked in there (with no clue what it was) and felt my retinas start to burn out of my face.

Old 05-19-2012, 06:11 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaFrog View Post
Actually, a man has pleasure sensors there (I believe it has to do with the prostate) that a woman doesn't have. That's one reason why anal doesn't make sense for anyone other than two men. A woman would probably get the same pleasure from pegging and receiving, because in both cases, it's more about mental stimulation than physical stimulation.
Yes. The prostate likes to be stroked and massaged.
Old 05-20-2012, 01:51 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to dreamseeker
I feel a little bit better, now.
Old 05-20-2012, 05:22 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamseeker View Post
I feel a little bit better, now.
Whatchu do?

Old 05-20-2012, 11:50 AM