GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,428
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, baangelasteaxdy
» Online Users: 2,263
3 members and 2,260 guests
chi-o_cat, Cookiez17, PGD-GRAD

Old 01-28-2004, 05:07 PM
Banned

Snow White Show

So-who likes to do things that remind them of when they were little? Huh?

Well, I just found out that my family and I are going to Disneyland in late February for my little sis Krissy's birthday and we'll be seeing the new Snow White show (her all time favorite character).

I'm more into the drama side-so for those of you that know about it-do you know who'll be helping out with the costumes and the stage design?
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 01-28-2004, 11:11 PM
cutiepatootie

i just got my annual passholder newsletter today in themail and was reading all about the snow white production.... i cannot wait! yippeeeeeee!
Old 01-29-2004, 06:33 PM
Banned

I know, I'm too excited-are you going to go see it too?
Old 01-30-2004, 12:23 AM
cutiepatootie

OH HECK YEAH!
Old 02-02-2004, 05:08 PM
Banned

Gotta check this out:)

I found this soundbite of the rehearsals of the Snow White Show-who I think is Patrick Stewart-check it out!

http://www.mousetimes.com/media/audio/snowwhite.mp3
Old 02-02-2004, 05:21 PM
GreekChat Member

call me silly..from CO and went to school in the great north...whats an annual pass...whats this newletter..do you get inside stuff on the new shows, like snow white???
Old 02-02-2004, 05:40 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to sherbertlemons
I so want to renew my annual pass to Disney World. I have a fanatical love of that place, and I hate leaving it even when I've spent the last ten hours on my feet in 100 degree heat.

Always wanted to go to Disneyland and see how it compares to Disney World.

Oh, and Schmeer, an annual pass allows you to enter the park (or parks, in the case of Disney World) as many times as you want over the course of a year. It also can get you free parking, discounts, and other privileges. One of them is the passholder newsletter, which keeps you updated on what's going on in the park, particularly with new rides and other attractions. It also alerts you to any special events for passholders.

For instance, I currently have a Universal Orlando annual pass, which gets me free parking, discounts at restaurants and stores both in the parks and in Citywalk, and gives me addmission to special passholder only events, like the previews of new rides they hold a few weeks before opening.

So, what's your favorite Disney ride?
Old 02-02-2004, 05:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Thanks Sherbertlemons...

Do you live near there, I guess it would not really make sense for me to get that..as much as I am totally obessesed with Diseny (eventho I am no longer living the young life) I don't think I would get there enough.

My favorite ride...well lets see, thats hard.

There has always beenone staple that ever since I was little I HAD HAD HAD to go on...and that was Pirates of the Caribbean. The other sentimental favorite of mine is the Peter Pan ride..and of course..It's a Small World (these are all for me Disneyland attractions...I have been there multiple times but only WDW once..where I don't remember)

So what did they say about the Snow White show in the latest one..since cutie's not back yet??

oh..and well then, whats your favorite ride??? (sista!!! )
Old 02-02-2004, 06:09 PM
GreekChat Member

What is it about Kappas and Disney? I'm also a huge fan... I grew up in Cali so went to Disneyland a few times, and then went to college in Tallahassee so I went to the Magic Kingdom a few times. I've also been to Disneyland Paris which was just loads of fun...

A few of my sisters have worked at Disney - most notably a former roomie who is Mickey Mouse! Last time I went to the Magic Kingdom it was with her, and she told us all sorts of insider info. Cool stuff!

I want to work for Disney Cruise Lines as a Youth Counselor. I keep sending them my resume, but no such luck.
Old 02-03-2004, 12:52 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by KerriMarie
What is it about Kappas and Disney?
Maybe its just that we all have the same great taste...

Did you ever go to the shows at WDW. I havn't been to one for a while..but I am now thinking about this Snow White one because I need a nice break from East Coast life for a bit..as well as a trip for some kiddie fun! Its been too long since I have been there...(frosh year my swimming training trip was in San Diego...so we drove up to Disneyland for the day-all paid by the school!!!)

Good luck on the resume thing!!!....keep my finger crossed, that would be a sweet job for sure