GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Kappa Alpha
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,465
Threads: 115,513
Welcome to our newest member, EmilOrtiz4
» Online Users: 2,466
1 members and 2,465 guests
EmilOrtiz4

Old 04-22-2002, 02:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Red face I'll Admit it 4: I watch The Osbournes

These people are (bleeping), (bleeping) mad.

I cannot imagine saying what those kids say IN FRONT of their parents and live to tell about it.

Am I the only one (on THIS side of the tracks) who watches the show?
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 04-22-2002, 03:03 PM
GreekChat Member

I have watched it. That show is something else! Remember the episode with the dog? Crazy
Old 04-22-2002, 03:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: I'll Admit it 4: I watch The Osbournes

Quote:
Originally posted by AKA2D '91

I cannot imagine saying what those kids say IN FRONT of their parents and live to tell about it.

That is my one and only reality show! It cracks me up. They should make elementary/junior/senior high school kids (minus the curse words) watch it because Ozzy is a prime example as to what drugs can do to a person later on in life.
Old 04-22-2002, 04:44 PM
GreekChat Member

Yes, I watch the Osbornes and I love it!! They are so crazy!!
Can someone please tell me what the HELL happened to Ozzy? Why does he act the way that he does??
Old 04-22-2002, 04:48 PM
GreekChat Member

Remember that anti-drug commercial....

"This is your brain (egg)...
This is your brain on drugs...the frying pan on the stove and the guy cracks the egg into the pan and the egg SIZZLES...

...any questions?

Seems like Ozzy is "shaking" too. Check out his hands. The man is in his mid-50's.
Old 04-22-2002, 05:08 PM
GreekChat Member

The Osbournes are TOOOO FUNNY! The mom has ALL the power! "Ozzy, sit down. We're having a meeting!" " Ozzy, I am not going to bring another pet in the house!" yet here comes another cat in the house. Even though they are so dysfunctional, I can feel the love!

My favorite scene is:
"Ozzy, you are going to perform in Alberque."
"No, Sharon I am not going to Alberque."
Next scene:
Ozzy is on stage saying, "Hello, Alberque!!"

Have a blessed day!
Old 04-22-2002, 05:47 PM
GreekChat Member

This show cracks me up! Ozzy is just too funny. I am glad I'm not the only one who watches this.
Old 04-22-2002, 06:17 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: I'll Admit it 4: I watch The Osbournes

Quote:
Originally posted by AKA2D '91

I do admit that I watch the Osbournes. My fav is when they were fighting with the neighbors and Ozzy threw that hunk of wood and broke the window. The look on his face was priceless...
Old 04-22-2002, 06:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: Re: I'll Admit it 4: I watch The Osbournes

Quote:
Originally posted by HopefulProspective

I do admit that I watch the Osbournes. My fav is when they were fighting with the neighbors and Ozzy threw that hunk of wood and broke the window. The look on his face was priceless...
Guuuuurl! That is my favorite episode too! Those people CRACK ME UP to the fullest! And old azz Ozzie cursing b/c he's getting senile and can't figure out how to work the remote--that's priceless!

My fav line: "I don't want any Bubbles (Sharon wanted them on the stage for his concert)! I'm the King of F*&%#$g darkness!"

This show is a classic...
Old 04-22-2002, 07:56 PM
GreekChat Member

I have tried to watch the Osbournes on several occasions. But, honestly, I can't understand what Ozzy is saying 95% of the time that he is talking.

I watched the episode last week and it was pretty funny. How did the mom drop her Valentino Mink Stole in the toilet? If I had a valentino ANYTHING it wouldn't be anywhere near the toilet. And, how come the whole family will get mad and just stop speaking to each other? Did anybody see that episode of Cribs where Ozzy was mad and wouldn't come out of his room for the taping. And by the end of the show, the son Jack was mad and wasn't speaking anymore either.

They have their own special set of problems
Old 04-22-2002, 09:37 PM
GreekChat Member

Talking Re: I'll Admit it 4: I watch The Osbournes

Quote:
Originally posted by Honeykiss1974

That is my one and only reality show! It cracks me up. They should make elementary/junior/senior high school kids (minus the curse words) watch it because Ozzy is a prime example as to what drugs can do to a person later on in life.
Mannnnnnnnn we discuss this dude in my neurological class all the time!! lmao! His brain is indeed FRIED.

I love the show though, and as Regulatah has said, I can't believe that these kids still have teeth . Mymamanem would have knocked mine clean OUT!
Old 04-22-2002, 09:49 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to lovelyivy84
I love that show!

My favorite moment is when Ozzy was watching his Tonight Show appearance with the brother who was on security duty.

THe look on his face when Ozzy started singing was *bleeping* hilarious! Just a WTF moment that mirrored my own reaction to Ozzy's music.
It may be said with rough accuracy that there are three stages in the life of a strong people. First, it is a small power, and fights small powers. Then it is a great power, and fights great powers. Then it is a great power, and fights small powers, but pretends that they are great powers, in order to rekindle the ashes of its ancient emotion and vanity.-- G.K. Chesterton
Old 04-23-2002, 04:10 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to DELTAQTE Send a message via Yahoo to DELTAQTE
Ozzy

Well Ozzy talks like that because he has a thick accent(isn't he from Britain?) because the group Oasis talk just like that also.

Ozzy has also admitted he has SEVERE A.D.D. and that is why he sometimes seems trippy. His kids have it also but not as bad as he does.

But yes, he is fried, but I love how much he loves Sharon.

He loves her, but this was my favorite part:

Sharon: Doesn't Ozzy look Handsome?
Ozzy looks at Sharon
Ozzy: Shut the F*** up!

QTE
Old 04-23-2002, 09:36 AM
GreekChat Member

Exclamation I'm Busted!!!

As Pro-Black (and sometimes anti-white ) as the Blackwatch is, ladies and gentlemen I'll have to admit, THE BLACKWATCH WATCHES the Osbournes . I'll give you a moment to collect yourselves......

Alright, is everyone composed? Okay. Here's why the Blackwatch watches the Osbournes

1. Ozzy is the funniest thing on Television right now. What hooked me was the very first episode when Ozzy is talking to someone and he is trying to explain his new album. He gets caught on a word and yells
"Man!!! I just can't consentrate!!!!" That was soooo funny. Also, the scene with the brother who does security watching the Leno show with Ozzy should be locked in the vault and labelled TV's funniest moment of all time. They way that Ozzy looks at the brother when the brother is looking at the TV is classic comedy. Then the brother says, "Some people like it I guess" and continues to watch, that is classic.
2. I think also it is an interesting to watch to see how this family lives, in a Sociological sense (the grad student in me). The Pathology that we see in this "Nuclear" family can give us volumes of insight into family dynamics and class structures.... Who am I kidding, the show just cracks me up!!!!

The Blackwatch is gonna start OA-Osbournes Anonymous- for all the Black people who need to council one another on their Osbournes "Addiction"
The Blackwatch!!!!!!
Old 04-23-2002, 09:37 AM
GreekChat Member

Man, the Osbournes are the most hilarious show I've ever seen on tv. They are on the one hand dysfunctional but on the other hand, they seem like a pretty tight and loving family. My favorite episode was the Albequrque one too. When she told Ozzy to use the bubbles on stage, man I almost lost it. Ozzy said "I"m the prince of bleeping darkness, I can't use bubbles!" That was classic. Or the one when they were throwing food over at the neighbors they hate. It's my favorite show of the season.