GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,126
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, babobygooglet93
» Online Users: 1,324
1 members and 1,323 guests
No Members online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-28-2008, 04:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Considering all that COULD have gone wrong, our wedding went pretty smooth! And really, once your day begins, there is not much you can do, so just roll with the punches...

• It was raining lightly when I woke up and went with my mom to get our hair done - but I think that's good luck!

• The florist delivered our bouquets and boutonnières to the house, but managed to forget my throw-away. No problem, I used one of my girls' at the reception instead.

• When our photographer was placing us on our front lawn for pictures, I was sandwiched in between my mom and dad, my mom put her hand around my shoulders and found something sticky! Apparently, I had been pooped on from above! But I think that's good luck, too!

• One of the towncars we ordered from the limo company failed to show up to pick up the groom's mother and my parents for their ride to the church. No problem - DH and his groomsmen made room for his mother in their limo and my girls and I all squished in with my parents. It actually made for a fun trip to the altar!