GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment

Recruitment General discussion about recruitment.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,124
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, znathanhulzeo24
» Online Users: 1,153
1 members and 1,152 guests
3DGator

Old 08-18-2018, 01:22 PM
GreekChat Member

Greek life at Idaho State University

Now we have a week down of Senior year my son is waffling between Boise State and Idaho State next year (my Vandal heart hurts).... nonetheless I move on. What’s Greek recruitment like with one Fraternity on campus? Ultra competitive with one or not so much?

With all he has done..... Marching Band, Varsity Track, Eagle Scout, Past State Master Councilor for DeMolay, becoming a Mason( 18 yr old older graduate), Key Club, Mayor youth committee, works, decent grades..... with one fraternity I hope he wouldn’t get cut. So if anyone knows of Greek Life at Idaho State I would love some info to pass his way.