GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Kappa Alpha

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,125
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, PiperJarma
» Online Users: 1,789
1 members and 1,788 guests
PGD-GRAD
Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2009, 03:40 PM
GreekChat Member

Bay Area GRADUATE CHAPTER INTERESTED in ALPHA KAPPA ALPHA SORORITY INC.!!!!

I have just relocated to the Bay Area from the south and have always been interested in becoming a member of ALPHA KAPPA ALPHA SORORITY INC. every since I was a little girl. When I was in my undergraduate program I did not get a chance to join because the chapter at my school was suspended. The faculty that are members suggested that to everyone that was interested to join the graduate chapter. I have just relocated to the bay area and im am still very interested in joining one of the chapters down here. I have always been very involved with community service but for some reason it is very hard to find a chapter that has events listed to were i could find out and go. Is there anyone who could help me? I have went online and I have the emails of some of the ppl from different chapters but I am not sure if that is ok or not to email expressing interest. I have questions but no one to asks and im ready to get involved.........what should I do?????
Old 09-05-2009, 07:12 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to btb87 Send a message via Yahoo to btb87
Quote:
Originally Posted by shw_n_intrst1 View Post
I have just relocated to the Bay Area from the south and have always been interested in becoming a member of ALPHA KAPPA ALPHA SORORITY INC. every since I was a little girl. When I was in my undergraduate program I did not get a chance to join because the chapter at my school was suspended. The faculty that are members suggested that to everyone that was interested to join the graduate chapter. I have just relocated to the bay area and im am still very interested in joining one of the chapters down here. I have always been very involved with community service but for some reason it is very hard to find a chapter that has events listed to were i could find out and go. Is there anyone who could help me? I have went online and I have the emails of some of the ppl from different chapters but I am not sure if that is ok or not to email expressing interest. I have questions but no one to asks and im ready to get involved.........what should I do?????
Read me.

Wish you the best on your journey.
Old 09-22-2009, 11:45 PM
GreekChat Member

All I can to say is, Welcome to the YaY-Area! (Sitting in I-80 commuters' traffic with a screaming baby in the back car seat --- just to get some injera for my wat does something to my politeness).
Old 09-22-2009, 11:59 PM

Send a message via AIM to Jill1228
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08shalom View Post
All I can to say is, Welcome to the YaY-Area! (Sitting in I-80 commuters' traffic with a screaming baby in the back car seat --- just to get some injera for my wat does something to my politeness).
I-580 and I-680 ain't no picnic either
Old 09-25-2009, 05:46 PM
GreekChat Member

Yes, I know. And sadly to report, the young lady killed on I-580 Westbound Oakland on Wednesday 9/23, came through our ON TRACK program while in middle school and was mentored by my Soror-Cousin. RIP Kortney - 2009
Closed Thread