GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Sigma > Sigma Kappa

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,122
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, haledarkz870
» Online Users: 2,337
1 members and 2,336 guests
naraht

Old 03-31-2004, 01:34 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Skype™ to DigitalAngel126
NEW SISTERS/GC-ers REPORT HERE FIRST!

Glad to have you! Would like to extend a warm welcome to the online sisterhood of the Sigma Kappa Forum. In order to play nice and interact intelligently, it is important to know each other. All new members to the board MUST post here first! This will be modified in the near future.

For the newer members that don't know us, older ladies, please re-post any pertinant info about yourself.
Old 03-31-2004, 01:40 PM
GreekChat Member

I'm Lisa, an alumna of Theta Rho in Lexington, KY (University of Kentucky). Been an alum since 2001, oddly enough, the same year I initiated. I left UK to go to LCC (Lexington Community College) which, of course, doesn't have a Greek system. I still do things with Theta Rho-going to initiations or having dinner at the house on Monday nights. Lately I haven't been able to be as active as I'd like so now I'm looking to join one our local Alumnae organizations (if I can ever get them to email me back )!

If you want to IM me try crzychx7 or lharper136. If I'm not busy at either screen name I'll be glad to talk and get to know you all more!
Old 03-31-2004, 11:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Howdy everyone! My name is Colleen and I am an alumna from the Delta Theta chapter at Truman State University (Its in Missouri). I graduated back in May 2002 (wow almost 2 years ago, scary). Currently I am in Houston, TX getting my PhD in genetics. Sadly though there are no collegiate chapters to get involved with but there is an awesome Alumnae chapter which I am trying to be very involved in. I just was nominated to be the Newsletter/webmaster for the chapter (very excited to be somewhat active again).

My IM name Ctbean98 I am on every so often. Feel free to say hi if you catch me on!
Old 04-01-2004, 05:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to SigKapSmurf
I'm Jen, a freshmen member from Zeta Iota at Elmhurst College in IL. I'm an elmentary education major and sisterhood co-chair for my chapter. I love being part of Sigma Kappa, I was just iniated in Febuary of this year.

IM me at PinkSmrf03. I'm around sometimes if I'm not in class or with my sisters somewhere.
Old 04-22-2004, 08:58 AM
GreekChat Member

Just call me Sissey, and as my user name suggests, I am an old member (over 25 but not quite 50). I am originally from the midwest and now living in a Southern state. The great thing about moving around, is you can always find a Sigma Kappa !!

One of my hobbies is to visit University/College Bookstores and check out the Sigma Kappa section. What can I say.. I love to shop !!

My Im name is snakeysissey.

Thank you!
Old 05-02-2004, 09:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Smile79335 Send a message via Yahoo to Smile79335
I'm Brandi, a sophomore member from Gamma Psi at Tennessee Wesleyan College in TN. I'm an elmentary education major. I'm also the VPAR, registrar, and co-house manager for my chapter. I iniated January 12, 2003.

IM me at Smile79336. If you ever wanna talk I'm usually around!
Old 07-28-2004, 12:35 AM
GreekChat Member

Heya

Hey Girls,

Just randomly came across this site...I'm an incoming Junior at the University of Kansas (Xi)...I'm the house manager and it's a LOT of work but someone has to do it! :-)

I'm incredibly excited about rush this year because EK has had one of the strongest recruitments on campus the past 2 years and this year we're just gonna blow everyone's mind away :-)
Old 07-28-2004, 11:54 AM
GreekChat Member

Ha-Ha! I've been on these boards for a while but never bothered to introduce myself so I'll do that now for the newbies & oldies.

I'm Bebe (nickname). I'm an active member of the Gamma Theta chapter at Cal State Long Beach. I'm now a senior (finally!) and am trying to decide if I should go alum in the fall or have one last spring. I'm leaning towards spring but you never know what's gonna happen.
Old 07-28-2004, 12:52 PM
GreekChat Member

Hello Everyone!

I will be a junior in the fall at the University of Arizona-Zeta Omicron chapter. I lived in last year in what is now our old house and will be living in again this coming year in our brand new house!!! I was in the new house yesterday and it is absolutely gorgeous!!!! I am soooooooo excited about this coming school year-everything should be awesome!

AZSigKap
Old 07-28-2004, 02:52 PM
GreekChat Member

I think I posted in another "introduce yourself" thread, but not this one.

Anyway, I'm Ali, from the Alpha Phi chapter at the University of Oregon. (sadly, now dormant.) I graduated in 2001 and promptly moved to the east coast where I now spend way too much time thinking about politics.
Old 07-30-2004, 03:30 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to SweetfaceSigmaK
Hello,
I'm Say (it's my nickname), and i'm going into my 2nd year as a member of Sigma Kappa's Gamma Theta Chapter at CSULB. I'm currently VPAR on our EC. It's super fun...and I love all of my sisters. Yay for Sigma K!
Im me @ BellaStarlette if u wanna say hI!

Love in Sigma
Old 07-30-2004, 11:43 AM
GreekChat Member

Hi there! Guess who??? I know who you are! Guess which sister from your house I am!
Old 07-31-2004, 10:23 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to 1heart1way
I was directed to this thread Thank you! lol

I go to school near Chicago and was initiated in February '04.....just new to GC glad to be here
Old 08-07-2004, 06:53 PM
GreekChat Member

Hi there,
This is my first time ever using a message board, so I will take all the help I can get. If I am doing something wrong, let me know. Yes, I am an alumna in my thirties (time flies) and I graduated from CSU, Chico. Am I too old???

How do I add the cool fonts to my signature?
Old 08-07-2004, 11:46 PM
GreekChat Member

You're definitely not too old. If you want to add the cool signatures, go to edit your profile & have from there. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask!