GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Cool Sites

Cool Sites Know of a unique, cool & useful website? Please tell us about it here.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,044
Threads: 115,496
Welcome to our newest member, NikiMussen
» Online Users: 1,511
0 members and 1,511 guests
No Members online

Old 06-01-2004, 12:46 PM
GreekChat Member

Brookline University Updates

Brookline University is my four book YA/NA novel series about three friends who leave foster care and start college across the country, and follow them as they go through sorority recruitment and navigate campus life.

The books are available in paperback through Amazon, Lulu, and other outlets, and are (right now) available exclusively on Kindle.

Visit http://www.ariesrisingmedia.com for info on the series, or check out my Amazon author page at http://www.amazon.com/Jennifer-Samson/e/B00H37A4UY/

You can also follow me on Goodreads (https://www.goodreads.com/author/sho...ennifer_Samson) and add the books to your to-read list. If you have read them (thank you!) please consider leaving reviews either on Amazon or Goodreads.

I announce any sales or freebies via T.witter - http://www.twitter.com/arieswriting

I originally joined GC to research these books - it led me to joining my sorority =)

Last edited by Jen; 09-08-2015 at 11:48 AM.
Old 06-01-2004, 08:34 PM
GreekChat Member

Why don't you publish this??

BTW, the new chapter is really really good..and this is the first time I've read BU! Now you are gonna make me wanna read all of it!
Old 08-01-2004, 08:41 AM

Send a message via AIM to Jill1228
gonna check it out! Gotta email you later on this week to say "Yo!"
Old 07-02-2005, 11:07 PM
GreekChat Member

Ok, I started reading Brookline U at about 9 pm last night. I stayed up til 3:30 am reading it. Got up at 9 am, read for a couple hours. Took a shower, took the dog to the vet, started again at around 1:30pm. I finished it about an hour ago with just one break to go get Chinese take out so I could finish reading. I loved it! I'll be anxiously awaiting the final two parts!

It's a good thing it's a 3 day weekend since I spent one whole day of it reading Brookline U....lol.

Dee
Old 09-02-2005, 01:49 PM
GreekChat Member

I must say that you are an AWESOME writer. I'm right now (as i type) reading Rush (Part 4) and i'm absolutely enthralled with the story. It keeps me wanting more! Excellent! lol.

I can't even do my homework..i keep wanting to know what is gonna happen! lol
Old 09-02-2005, 06:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Count me in as one of the first people who'll buy the books!!
Old 09-05-2005, 01:00 PM
GreekChat Member

Me too! I've really enjoyed this series...the end was so emotional! I feel like I know the characters, and would gladly buy all your books.
Old 09-07-2005, 05:08 PM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs up

Okay, I've read all of Brookline U and Sandy Cove. Let me say first, that the stories are great. I didn't want to stop reading at all.

Secondly, I WANT MORE!!!!! Seriously, you write in a way that capture the reader's attention for good. If it was a book, I wouldn't be able to put it down. (since it's online, I had a hard time shutting down).

A big thumbs up from me!!! Keep 'em coming.
Old 09-07-2005, 05:13 PM
GreekChat Member

I have read all of both series, and they are great! I know it takes a lot out of you to write these, but I would love to read more.

Are you still planning on continuing the Brookline series with Joy? I need to know what happens to all the characters...
Old 06-13-2007, 01:54 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen View Post
Bumping for help and URL change=)
Something weird is up with the URL...it goes to geocities. I had to copy and paste it.
Still...just for a little ego boost...when I first became interested in going greek, I googled for sorority stories and found yours before I ever knew of you or greekchat and read the whole damn thing. It was fun reading while eating chips and dip. That was back in '04. Then I came to greekchat, and the rest, as they say, was history.
But yay, new site with no annoying ads. Do all the links work now? Some of them were dodgy before.

And Jesus speaketh, "do unto others as they did unto you because the bitches deserve it".