GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Cool Sites

Cool Sites Know of a unique, cool & useful website? Please tell us about it here.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,040
Threads: 115,496
Welcome to our newest member, ausinpetrov7195
» Online Users: 1,398
2 members and 1,396 guests
g41965, gatordeltapgh

Old 03-17-2001, 02:53 PM
GreekChat Member

Post Brookline University Updates

Brookline University is my four book YA/NA novel series about three friends who leave foster care and start college across the country, and follow them as they go through sorority recruitment and navigate campus life.

The books are available in paperback through Amazon, Lulu, and other outlets, and are (right now) available exclusively on Kindle.

Visit http://www.ariesrisingmedia.com for info on the series, or check out my Amazon author page at http://www.amazon.com/Jennifer-Samson/e/B00H37A4UY/

You can also follow me on Goodreads (https://www.goodreads.com/author/sho...ennifer_Samson) and add the books to your to-read list. If you have read them (thank you!) please consider leaving reviews either on Amazon or Goodreads.

I announce any sales or freebies via T.witter - http://www.twitter.com/arieswriting

I originally joined GC to research these books - it led me to joining my sorority =)

Last edited by Jen; 09-08-2015 at 11:48 AM.
Old 04-06-2001, 12:52 AM
GreekChat Member

I love your series, I am addicted, I am so happy with how the third installment turned out!!!! Good Job!
IMHO, if I didn't talk to you on this site I would NEVER know that you weren't greek. Keep up the Good work.
Old 04-11-2001, 10:55 PM
GreekChat Member

Smile

I just wanted to write a quick response and tell you that I'm loving your Brookline U story. I just started reading it this past weekend and am addicted. I don't know what I'll do when I finally get caught up and actually have to wait for the next story .
Old 04-12-2001, 08:00 PM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs up

YES I agree, I LOVE YOUR STORIES brooklineu!!!!!!! You are AWESOME. You are making me so excited about Rush! I seriously thought you were in a GLO--you seem so knowledgeable about everything. Thank you for bringing us such awesome, entertaining, and lifelike stories!!
Old 04-28-2001, 11:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Hey brookline---
question for you?
Again let me reitierate how much I love your stories. Now along those lines i was wondering if you maybe you could post them bi-weekly? of if that would be too much stress for you. Its so hard when i rush over on the first or second of the month (if i am too busy to get there on the first) to wait a whole month...
OR. maybe you could email them to me and I could preview them for you
Old 07-02-2001, 12:36 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Skype™ to SilverTurtle
Thumbs up

brookline-

I don't think I've said it yet, so:

I love your stories!!!!

When you finish the series you should seriously consider combining it and publishing it. (Maybe one book for each year at school?)

BTW- I'm the person that saw you in the DC Yahoo! Club

------------------
SilverTurtle

Phi Beta Fraternity: National Professional Association for the Creative & Performing Arts
Old 08-01-2001, 05:33 PM
GreekChat Member

Talking

I LOVE the Brookline U stories! Also, I want to compliment you on your outstanding website. I love all the "extras" you put on there-info about Brookline, and the DGR page. Keep up the good work, and congrats on the newpaper article!

Megan
Old 08-14-2001, 07:51 PM
GreekChat Member

Talking

Ohmigod those stories are addictive!! You've done an awesome job. I've wasted sooo much time at work reading them. Oh well! And tomorrow's the 15th which means a new sandy cove. Yeahhhhh!
Old 08-15-2001, 04:39 AM
Unregistered-

Smile

Jen,

I remember checking out Brookline U before, but I never got past the first chapter. Today I actually read their entire freshman year. I was so engrossed in it that I almost forgot to watch my Murder in Small Town X.

I have to stop myself from reading Sophomore year until later..because it's 10:30 PM now, and if I start reading I won't finish until I have to wake up for work tomorrow morning.

You are a truly gifted writer, and I can only imagine the bigger and better things to come. I can't wait for the next installments!
Old 10-05-2001, 03:51 PM

Wink Is that Canuck Place I spy with my little eye?

Great website...is the DGRho house Canuck Place?
My office did a lot of philanthropy with the Canuck Foundation which is why I caught it right away!

Last edited by CutiePie2000; 10-05-2001 at 09:44 PM.
Old 10-05-2001, 04:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Wow, the new site looks great, but to much froo,froo stuff in the room!!!

But I guess i should remember it is a Soro House!!

Is there any Fraternity Houses there? What is a Great U. without Guys?

LX Z # 1
Alumni