GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,125
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, PiperJarma
» Online Users: 888
0 members and 888 guests
No Members online

Old 07-26-2012, 06:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPhil View Post
Truth!

A common practice is to try to downtalk the speaker and to assume the speaker is an uneducated angry Black person whose life sucks and who hates white people for life sucking. What Fratipotimus did is a racialized attempt at repositioning to ensure the power structure is maintained--which is what Andre Turner is talking about. It is also interesting that Fratipotimus contends that religious documents are the unabridged, unedited, and untainted Word of God as though humans could not possibly have jacked it up and misapplied it.
I feel you. That's just it. White folks always get all bent out of shape when they are called out on their history. KKKevin just proved that. Then this new username dude said some dumb shit that Andre Turner has to view himself as equal in order to be equal. What kind of shit is that? We have always been equal. Part of the issue is white folks have never seen us as equal and to this very day, they still don't feel that way, and as far as I'm concerned, they never will. They've fucked over every other race on the planet, and then turn around and get bent out of shape when somebody tells the truth about the shit. As soon as black folks stand up and tell the truth, white folks feel threatened.

Nat Turner, Marcus Garvey, MLK, etc. all got killed because they didn't want to work with the system. Most white folks got all bent out of shape when Affirmative Action was being discussed, but they created it and were the first mofos practicing that shit. Then turn around and randomly ask folks in Arizona to show them some papers to see if they belong in this country. Somebody needs to ask them, where are their papers? They don't have any, because they have taken every thing without asking for it or earning it.

I'm not saying all white folks are bad people. What I am saying is because of their history, white people today benefit from it, whether they believe they do or not.

Quote:
I agree with almost 99% and would word some of it differently. For the most part, Andre Turner seems quite informed, educated, and passionate about the topics. I will be mad if he is Dionysus or some other GCer. LOL. Better not be! Better not be!
Who is Dionysus?

Last edited by Iota Man; 07-26-2012 at 06:37 PM.
Old 07-28-2012, 11:11 AM
GreekChat Member

Nothing he has said is truth. And if you want to talk about black people not having the american dream the conversation need to switch from race to perpetual poverty,. The only way to solve the problem turner talks about is to literally hand out "american dreams" if some one puts the work in there is reward. The black population is "oppressed" because many see no incentive to succeed, it is self inflicted. And all his claims in regards to religion are false and his lack of discussing his practices shows that he knows there are faults in his idealology so he wants to avoid a real disucussing. Don't talk about monotheistic religions if you don't know enough to make true, fact based arguments.
Old 07-29-2012, 01:23 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
^Really? Y'all support that hot mess? We give the boot to whatshisface who comes over here spouting his white supremacist crap, but this is okay?

The fact is, there's never going to be this race war you seem to want. That's just insane.

No one is holding you back but yourself.
I just read this thread after leaving it be for a week and yes, I support it because it's entertaining MAdMax can also be entertaining when he wants to be. Entertainment is good. Skinny, brainless, weak-ass white bitches be bad.
Old 07-29-2012, 01:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fratipotomus View Post
Nothing he has said is truth. And if you want to talk about black people not having the american dream the conversation need to switch from race to perpetual poverty,. The only way to solve the problem turner talks about is to literally hand out "american dreams" if some one puts the work in there is reward. The black population is "oppressed" because many see no incentive to succeed, it is self inflicted. And all his claims in regards to religion are false and his lack of discussing his practices shows that he knows there are faults in his idealology so he wants to avoid a real disucussing. Don't talk about monotheistic religions if you don't know enough to make true, fact based arguments.
You're going for some sort of award in idiocy, aren't you? You don't think perpetual poverty has something to do with race?

Black people in America have been working without reward for centuries.

Dipshit.

Last edited by agzg; 07-29-2012 at 02:02 PM.
Old 07-29-2012, 02:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiKA2001 View Post
MAdMax can also be entertaining when he wants to be.
Very true! Madmax also does a good job of fooling some GCers into engaging in discussions with him.

Andre Turner would also get banned if he consistently tried to say the most offensive thing that he could say and randomly went into threads to say what he says. That is what madmax tends to do. Andre Turner has had some horrible and offensive wording in a couple of posts. Based on his posts overall, I think he has gotten wiser and found better ways to make his point.

Last edited by DrPhil; 07-29-2012 at 03:19 PM.
Old 07-29-2012, 04:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Very true! Madmax also does a good job of fooling some GCers into engaging in discussions with him.

Andre Turner would also get banned if he consistently tried to say the most offensive thing that he could say and randomly went into threads to say what he says. That is what madmax tends to do. Andre Turner has had some horrible and offensive wording in a couple of posts. Based on his posts overall, I think he has gotten wiser and found better ways to make his point.
"Andre Turner" the screen name is still sospechoso in my book. I'm pretty sure he's a sock.
Old 07-29-2012, 04:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
"Andre Turner" the screen name is still sospechoso in my book. I'm pretty sure he's a sock.
I too think it may be a sock because new usernames tend not to show up so boisterous. We know the sock isn't madmax. LOL. Socks suck, GCers, socks suck.

Iota Man, Dionysus is a supercool GCer who does not post as often but who is notorious for playing pranks on us by creating other usernames. That is what DITY (Dionysus Is This You) refers to.
Old 07-29-2012, 04:56 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I too think it may be a sock because new usernames tend not to show up so boisterous. We know the sock isn't madmax. LOL. Socks suck, GCers, socks suck.

Iota Man, Dionysus is a supercool GCer who does not post as often but who is notorious for playing pranks on us by creating other usernames. That is what DITY (Dionysus Is This You) refers to.
I don't think its Dionysus but who knows...

I'm also under the suspicion that Andre and BruhMan (the OP) are the same person.
Old 07-29-2012, 05:02 PM
Banned

As The Thread Turns

Quote:
I don't think its Dionysus but who knows...

I'm also under the suspicion that Andre and BruhMan (the OP) are the same person.
Probably not Dionysus. That is just the only GCer who I remember as loving sock puppets.

I can see the Andre/BruhMan possibility and that makes it all the more strange. If they are the same person and sock puppets for a GC regular, I would like to know which GCer is batshit crazy enough to do that. Are there hints from the posts? Hmmm....

On that note, is Fratipotimus a sock? I do not think Kevin is crazy enough for a sock puppet. It is not offensive enough to be madmax.

Last edited by DrPhil; 07-29-2012 at 05:05 PM.