GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Sigma Theta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,446
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, ageldarkz5086
» Online Users: 2,351
0 members and 2,351 guests
No Members online

Old 01-29-2002, 08:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by TLAW
Crimsontide, the charity in question is the "The Foundation of Greedy, Child-pimping Momma, Inc.", FGCM Inc., a FOR-profit organization based in LA

LOL, that is funny. Truly that is the only thing that $5000 is for.

Prayerfull you broke it down with your itemizations, didn't she y'all?

I tell you the truth. That little girl has it made. I bet you every few years they will be back in court to get money.

While I am not in the least saying don't give the child enough money to live off of, I TRULY do not believe that ANY CHILD needs $320,000 a month, ESPECIALLY a 4 year old.
Old 01-29-2002, 08:46 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to korkscru Send a message via Yahoo to korkscru
My thing is this: 1). This IS this man's child. No one is contesting that fact--well atleast not to MY knowledge; 2). This man is a BILLIONAIRE, for God's sake. $300,000 a month is basically NOTHING to him; 3). This child SHOULD be allowed to live the life that she is accustomed to---regardless of whether her mother is a gold-digger or not; and 4). This baby is WORTH EVERY PENNY. Now according to the article, this man had been with this woman for atleast a DECADE BEFORE they got married. So, it's not like she met him a year ago and went after his money. She's been "playing her part" for a long time. And to be frank, she has had MUCH access to this man's money by just being his girlfriend. I'm quite sure that homegirl was reaping some very big benefits. Anyway, most girlfriends or wives of rich men usually SEAL the relationship with----CHILDREN. That's right, CHILDREN. So this man went there with her and this is what he got.

I said all of that just to say... THOSE ARE THE BREAKS!!! That mother is not doing anything ILLEGAL, maybe a little IMMORAL, but definitely nothing ILLEGAL. And it really wouldn't surprise me if a court order him to pay MORE than what the mother is requesting.

Just my thoughts.
Old 01-30-2002, 11:54 AM
GreekChat Member

Location: Free and nearly 53 in San Diego and Lake Forest, CA
Send a message via AIM to Steeltrap Send a message via Yahoo to Steeltrap
Ultimately, this is the message that all old men with $$$$$$ should consider:

If you are going to creep, you need to creep with someone who is post-menopausal. Please let the fantasy of Nanette Nubile slobbering over your aging self die.
Old 01-30-2002, 11:59 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Steeltrap

If you are going to creep, you need to creep with someone who is post-menopausal. Please let the fantasy of Nanette Nubile slobbering over your aging self die.
CTHU. Steeltrap you are hilarious.
Old 01-30-2002, 12:41 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Reds6 Send a message via Yahoo to Reds6
Quote:
Originally posted by prayerfull
What the heck does little Kira need $14,000 for parties and play dates for?

Now I know Chuck E. Cheese costs $11.99 per child (and an extra $2.50 if you want the goodie bags and extra tokens), but does little Kira fly all of her little friends by private jet to the Chuck E Cheese in Timbuktuu? Does little Kira get to serve "Crystal" champagne at her parties? What the heck is the $14,000 for?

$5,900 to eat out every month? A Happy Meal only costs $2.65 ($3.19 if you want the McNuggets). What kind of KIDS MENU is this child ordering off of?

Come on now...this money is paying for Kira's Mamma's daily body wraps, facials, massages, clothes, shoes, cars, etc.

I know one thing is for sure, Kira's Mamma had better not piss that little girl off, 'cause by the time she turns 5, she's gonna know who hold's the purse strings!

How come I didn't see anything about an amount going into a Trust Fund or education for this child. Though I'm sure she's to be taken care of, what's she getting when Daddy dies (he's 86)?
Ok, when I was in college money was tight so I din't eat as well or have really nice things.
But as anyone's income level increases you try and start obtaining the better things in life. If could afford to spend that much money on my child I would. Why not, I'm not going to be broke afterwards. I think the more important question is, will the child be raised with good morals. Money doesn't make you a better person or a bad person. They could be giving nothing to charity. Would you eat hamburger when you can have Filet Migon
Old 01-30-2002, 06:11 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Three_Love
Lightbulb Additional lessons

Quote:
Originally posted by Steeltrap
Or even better - if you still wanna hook up with Nanette Nubile, don't let yourself get tricked...

MEN - once you get past a certain age and/or have a certain number of kids...GET A FRIGGIN' VASECTOMY!!
An 80+ year old man doesn' t need to be procreating ANYWAY - by the time the kid graduates from high school (if he's still alive) he's going to be over 100 years old!! This is what I first thought when Rev. Jesse's illegitimate kid popped up - he's dang near 60 years old, has 5 or 6 GROWN kids, and likes to sleep around...WHY HASN'T JESSE GOTTEN CLIPPED??? It's minor surgery for goodness sake...

MEN - if you can't do the time, then DON'T DO THE CRIME.
Don't screw Nanette Nubile if you're still shooting bullets and could possibly father a child. That ol' "I'm on the pill" trick apparently still works... He did the dirty deed, now he has to pay the price. YEAH, it's ridiculously high. But if he hadn't laid down with a dog, he wouldn't be stuck with $320,000 worth of fleas.

Quote:
Originally posted by CrimsonTide4

I tell you the truth. That little girl has it made.
Not really, because she's probably going to be CRAZY AS you know what. Think about Gloria Vanderbilt, Christina Onassis...those little girls with vast amounts of money sometimes end up having crazy, unhappy lives. Not knowing if a guy (or anyone for that matter, including her mom) only loves her for her money. Feeling like her mother USED her to get money, or that her mother only conceived her in the first place as a way to force money from her father. Financially, she has it made...MENTALLY, she has a rocky road ahead of her...and some psychologist is gonna get PAID.
Old 01-30-2002, 06:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Three_Love
Red face Me too...

Quote:
Originally posted by Reds6

Ok, when I was in college money was tight so I didn't eat as well or have really nice things.
Owweeee, me too - one spring break, I was so broke that all I ate for a week was ramen noodles and waffles (I had a box of that "just add water" mix and a waffle iron).

Towards the end of the break, I finally got my tax refund check, so I went to McDonalds and got myself a filet o' fish...you'd have thought it was filet mignon the way I savored it, LOL.
Old 01-30-2002, 06:41 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: Additional lessons

Quote:
Originally posted by Three_Love

Or even better - if you still wanna hook up with Nanette Nubile, don't let yourself get tricked...

MEN - once you get past a certain age and/or have a certain number of kids...GET A FRIGGIN' VASECTOMY!!
An 80+ year old man doesn' t need to be procreating ANYWAY - by the time the kid graduates from high school (if he's still alive) he's going to be over 100 years old!! This is what I first thought when Rev. Jesse's illegitimate kid popped up - he's dang near 60 years old, has 5 or 6 GROWN kids, and likes to sleep around...WHY HASN'T JESSE GOTTEN CLIPPED??? It's minor surgery for goodness sake...

MEN - if you can't do the time, then DON'T DO THE CRIME.
Don't screw Nanette Nubile if you're still shooting bullets and could possibly father a child. That ol' "I'm on the pill" trick apparently still works... He did the dirty deed, now he has to pay the price. YEAH, it's ridiculously high. But if he hadn't laid down with a dog, he wouldn't be stuck with $320,000 worth of fleas.
Thank you, Three_Love, for adding to my points.
Old 01-30-2002, 08:24 PM
GreekChat Member

AAAAAAMMMMEEEENNNN, Three_Love!!!!!!
Old 02-01-2002, 12:44 PM
GreekChat Member

Kirk breaks it down

From the Los Angeles Times

Kerkorian Denies Fathering Girl, 3

Courts: MGM executive submits results of DNA test in increasingly bitter custody dispute.

By ANN W. O'NEILL, Times Staff Writer

In a surprise twist to an increasingly nasty child support dispute, MGM mogul Kirk Kerkorian denied Thursday that he is the biological father of a 3-year-old girl, Kira, whose mother is asking a Los Angeles Superior Court judge to award a record $320,000 a month.

The 84-year-old billionaire said in court papers that as the mother's financial demands escalated, he felt as though he had been set up and submitted strands of Kira's and his hair for a DNA test. He learned in November 2000 that the test scientifically excluded him as the father.

The mother, former tennis pro Lisa Bonder Kerkorian, was informed of the test results months ago, his court papers say.

While denying he is Kira's biological father, Kerkorian said he has grown attached to the girl and intends to continue to provide for her. He has set up a trust fund for her education, and is asking the court to award child support of no more than the $50,000 he currently pays.

That "already substantially exceeds any amount ever ordered by the Los Angeles Superior Court--or any other court in the United States," said his attorney, Dennis M. Wasser.

Lisa Kerkorian's lawyer, Stephen A. Kolodny, could not be reached for comment

The bitter dispute became public last month, when Lisa Kerkorian filed papers in the couple's divorce seeking to increase Kira's monthly support. She and her lawyer argued that the child should not suffer because the relationship between her parents recently has chilled.

Her version of the story portrayed a lavish lifestyle with a man so leery of marriage that he had his lawyer talk her into a preplanned 29-day marriage and quickie divorce that she says left her heartbroken. She says that at the time of their marriage she waived all her rights to spousal support because he promised he'd always take care of Kira's every need.

When times were good, she said, Kira enjoyed perks "befitting the daughter of Kirk Kerkorian,"--including a $70,000 birthday party at the Hotel Bel-Air, summer vacations in France, a phalanx of nannies and bodyguards, and $436 a month for care of her pets, including a bunny Kerkorian gave as a Christmas present.

In his version, Kirk Kerkorian charges that she fabricated the story that he was Kira's father "for her own monetary benefit and to remain a part of my life despite the nonexistence of a romantic relationship between us."

The money demanded, he said, would benefit the mother, not the child.

"The truth of the matter is that Kira is not able to comprehend the difference between a lifestyle based upon $30,000 per month or $300,000 per month; nor does she have any meaningful way to benefit from any such difference," Wasser argued in the court papers filed late Thursday.

"It is quite reasonable to believe that Kira would be far happier eating a 'Happy Meal' at McDonald's and playing at McDonaldsland than she would be sitting at a dinner table in an upscale, adult restaurant being shushed by a coterie of nannies so as not to bother" her mother and the other adults. "Similarly," the document said, Kira would be much happier going to Disneyland than "taking a long, boring plane trip to Paris."

The legal filing alleges that the couple stopped cohabiting in 1995, two years before Kira was born. He said he broke off the relationship after learning she was "telling people that she believed I should be giving her money because I was doing well in my business. I was deeply disturbed that [she] secretly had such discussions with people around me."

He said he gave her $1 million to start her life over in New York. Instead, he said, she "simply moved into a friend's house and kept the money."

He followed that up with $4 million in June 1997, leading to a weeklong reconciliation during which they had sex, according to the court papers. Three months later, he said, she told him that she was pregnant and that was absolutely certain he was the father.

He said he took her at her word and accepted both financial and psychological responsibility for the child, who was born in March 1998. Initially, he paid $20,000 a month in support. Later, he said, Lisa Kerkorian submitted a list of her expenses, saying she, her teenage son from her first marriage, and Kira could live comfortably on $48,000 a month.

"By the summer of 1999," he continued, she was pressing him to marry her. "When I refused, she appeared depressed. I was extremely concerned about her emotional state and how it might affect Kira," he said. She told him it was "difficult to be the mother of our out-of-wedlock child, and that she felt society looked down upon her."

He says she agreed to a brief marriage, then balked at divorcing him. He said they never occupied the same home. Four months after their marriage, she again demanded money from him, Kerkorian charged. This time, the money was to remodel a house in Beverly Hills, where she would raise Kira. She said she needed $4.6 million.

Kerkorian said he paid her $2.5 million when their divorce became final. At that point, he said, her "animosity toward me increased dramatically. No matter what I did, and despite the increasing sums of money I had given to her, that animosity only got worse."

She moved to New York but never stayed long. Kerkorian said she told him that she found an "acceptable" apartment for $12million, but that the "really nice" apartments cost $30 million to $40 million. She agreed to return to Los Angeles if Kerkorian would set up a $25-million trust fund for her, his court papers say.

That was the final straw for the billionaire. He said he finally told her, no.

Their relationship continued to deteriorate. Finally, on Christmas Day, Kerkorian alleges, she tossed a toy Mickey Mouse phone he had given Kira the previous evening over his gate. The toy broke into pieces. Then, he says, she threatened to toss the pet bunny over the fence as well. They haven't spoken since.
Old 02-01-2002, 01:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Upon reading the last post, I agree with others that he is to blame for all this, for getting involved with a female mercenary with open legs as a weapon. If indeed the DNA test holds up, he will also prove that he is a better man than most. Lord! Can you believe this? "... the lifestyles of the rich and famous...". Talk about calculating. I think it is honorable for him to pay for a daughter he knows isn't his.
Nevertheless, the disturbing thing is that according to him, there have been lump payments. And truly, would a child rather go to a ritzy, $1000-a-plate restaurant than hang out at Mcdonalds? Now, the mother here is a hardcore business woman!
I believe that in most cases, a man should be responsible for his child(ren) and disadvantaged wife after a split, but in this case, it seems the mother is trying to hard to be imorally greedy. The moral of the story: don't lust after failed tennis pros, especially those less than half your age! LOL
Old 02-01-2002, 03:16 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by TLAW
The moral of the story: don't lust after failed tennis pros, especially those less than half your age! LOL
You have me over here DYING @ your moral.

Y'all betta RECK ON EYES!!
Old 02-02-2002, 03:11 PM
GreekChat Member

Okay now, I've read the most recent report and I'm counting... 1 million (to help the woman get her started with her life after they broke up the FIRST time), 4 million more some time later, right?, and then 2.5 million another time, a Beverly Hills mansion, AAANNNDDD atleast $20,000 per month in child support? Am I right? I would have been MORE than satisfied.

Well, now he's making claims that the little girl isn't his. And she PROBABLY is not. But... HE didn't press the issue THEN, but wants to press it NOW? This is just a BIG mess. But either way, this man is STILL going to haveto take care of this little girl, her brother (who we KNOW does not belong to the man), AANNDD their MAMMY. He's been dealing with this woman for a long time. There's just NO WAY that he didn't know what she was about.

I said it once and now I'm going to say it again... THOSE ARE THE BREAKS!!!!
Old 02-20-2002, 03:55 PM
GreekChat Member

I just wanted to change my statement that I made. I din't read the whole story. I agree with you all, she is exploiting that child in order to get what she want. If I was him. I wouldn't give her JACK!!!!

Last edited by CJUS; 02-21-2002 at 12:54 PM.