GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Kappa > Kappa Alpha Psi

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,124
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, znathanhulzeo24
» Online Users: 1,420
3 members and 1,417 guests
Cookiez17, g41965, JayhawkAOII

Old 10-31-2008, 04:02 AM
GreekChat Member

Before I post this chant I just want to say that I by no means smoke anything, do drugs, or drink.

I'm not sure if this chant is at other chapters but at DZ we had this one. Though I don't do it, I sure have fun chanting it.

"YO BABAAAY, YO BABAAAY, YO BABAAAY, YO BABAAAY! WE SMOKE THE DOPE, WE DRINK THE WINE, NUPE NUPE M___F___ IT'S PARTY TIME! NUPE NUPE M___F___ NUPE NUPE!"

Romans 1:16
Old 11-19-2008, 10:58 PM
GreekChat Member

We had a brah bring a chant down from Indiana for my line bekuz we kept messing up. Usually we death marched to the "Road to Kappaland"...I'm 24, my tre is 45, duece 38, ace 34, 5 27, and 6 32. Pikture us getting that march down....Maybe you had to be there, lol
Old 12-01-2008, 11:40 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to StriKtlyNupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhSoVeryLadylike View Post
Lol OBVIOUSLY I am NOT a Kappa...and I am not sure if this would be a chant or a song, but the Kappas at my university always did a piece during probate that started like this:

K A PP A A L and a PHA P S I, Oh Phi Nu Pi, I wanna be a member of KAPsi...A little boy once was I....

It was always so nicely done...
Familiar?
...never knew the meaning of Phi Nu Pi.

There's a lot more to the song. That's one of my favorites.
Old 01-02-2009, 09:39 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Kappachino3Klub
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
Before I post this chant I just want to say that I by no means smoke anything, do drugs, or drink.

I'm not sure if this chant is at other chapters but at DZ we had this one. Though I don't do it, I sure have fun chanting it.

"YO BABAAAY, YO BABAAAY, YO BABAAAY, YO BABAAAY! WE SMOKE THE DOPE, WE DRINK THE WINE, NUPE NUPE M___F___ IT'S PARTY TIME! NUPE NUPE M___F___ NUPE NUPE!"

"....WE WEAR THE CLOTHES, WE PIMP THE HO3S, NUPE,NUPE M_F_ THAT'S THE WAY IT GOES! DO THIS..YO BABAAAY"

definately one of my favorites.
Old 01-02-2009, 07:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappachino3Klub View Post
"....WE WEAR THE CLOTHES, WE PIMP THE HO3S, NUPE,NUPE M_F_ THAT'S THE WAY IT GOES! DO THIS..YO BABAAAY"

definately one of my favorites.
"Throw dis..."
Old 01-04-2009, 02:50 AM
GreekChat Member

Clearly, I'm not a Kappa, and this is not a Scroller chant, but I used to find this one particularly charming when I was in undergrad...

"rise, rise, shake those hips and spread those thighs, and gimme, gimme, gimme, gimmie some of that phi nu pi . . . "

I mean I really loved it and found it totally hilarious. I needed to raise my standards.
Old 01-06-2009, 01:00 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettygirllulu View Post
I needed to raise my standards.
Good idea.
Old 01-07-2009, 10:23 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to ONE P.M.
I went to England to visit the Queen...she saw I was a NUPE and krowned me king...I threw her the YO, she played the part...now the Queen of England is a KAPPA SWEETHEART...
Old 01-07-2009, 04:00 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONE P.M. View Post
I went to England to visit the Queen...she saw I was a NUPE and krowned me king...I threw her the YO, she played the part...now the Queen of England is a KAPPA SWEETHEART...
That's a good one.
Old 01-07-2009, 11:07 PM
GreekChat Member

I was looking for the name of this but I kouldn't find it. This is the chant a Brother from "O.G." gave us:

"Brothers.....I don't know, I don't know if I can make it into Kappa Alpha Psi....OHHHHHHHHHHHH....Big Brother said we couldn't make it, Huhhh....but we got a big surprise.....We're gonna cross those burning sands, We're gonna make into Kappa Alpha Psi....OHHHHHHHHHHH"
Old 01-08-2009, 09:07 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_I_A_Nupe View Post
I was looking for the name of this but I kouldn't find it. This is the chant a Brother from "O.G." gave us:

"Brothers.....I don't know, I don't know if I can make it into Kappa Alpha Psi....OHHHHHHHHHHHH....Big Brother said we couldn't make it, Huhhh....but we got a big surprise.....We're gonna cross those burning sands, We're gonna make into Kappa Alpha Psi....OHHHHHHHHHHH"
Oh hell no!!! LMAO!! We said that same chant when we were scrollers. I thought that was just at DZ. I didn't know it was national. Good post.
Old 01-08-2009, 05:05 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Kappachino3Klub
Ohhhh The memories

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
Oh hell no!!! LMAO!! We said that same chant when we were scrollers. I thought that was just at DZ. I didn't know it was national. Good post.

Yup. We did the same chant as scrollers down here @GL with a few substituted words. (Gamma Lamda) Huston-Tillotson University.

"Scrollers..I don't know, I don't know if we can make it over...Scrollers, I don't know if we can make it into Kappa Alpha Psi..OHHHHHHHH, if we can make it into Kappa Alpha Psi...Big Brother said, we wouldn't make it but we got a big suprise..we're going to cross those burning sands alive, we're going to make it into Kappa Alpha Psi"

I remember the night we learned that song..after that my LB's and I decided we would bump the song from "The Lox" called "We gon' make it" before "sets." Everytime I hear that song now I have flashbacks.
Old 01-08-2009, 07:11 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Yup. We did the same chant as scrollers down here @GL with a few substituted words. (Gamma Lamda) Huston-Tillotson University.

"Scrollers..I don't know, I don't know if we can make it over...Scrollers, I don't know if we can make it into Kappa Alpha Psi..OHHHHHHHH, if we can make it into Kappa Alpha Psi...Big Brother said, we wouldn't make it but we got a big suprise..we're going to cross those burning sands alive, we're going to make it into Kappa Alpha Psi"

I remember the night we learned that song..after that my LB's and I decided we would bump the song from "The Lox" called "We gon' make it" before "sets." Everytime I hear that song now I have flashbacks.
I'm trippin' off of all of this. That's pretty narrow minded of me to only think that these chants were only at DZ. This is kool.

Old 01-08-2009, 07:18 PM
GreekChat Member

What about

"Writing letters to the big brothers, having sessions down at the house. Gettin' signatures for our little red books, trying to make us meek as a mouse....we're holdin' steady, holdin' steady, right there why we get it, and I reckon that we're gonna get it, cuz we pledge...we're pledgin' Kappa and we still got a whole lot of soul...zoooooom, zoom, zooma zooma zoom, zooooom, zoom, zooma zooma zoom, a zoom zoom.

That's just part of it. I can't remember the rest. Anyone use this chant?
Old 01-08-2009, 09:56 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
"We gon' make it" before "sets." Everytime I hear that song now I have flashbacks.
LOL....I feel you on that....Kollectively, "Lawd, Its so hard Pledging K A Psi..." but personally, I used to listen to Kayne West "Can't tell me nothing" because I need to get my money right and when I was on, I played "I Wonder".....That first line "I've been waiting for this all my life" describe my lust for Kappa at the time.

Last edited by K_I_A_Nupe; 02-24-2009 at 10:05 PM.