GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Chapter Operations

Chapter Operations Share plans, ideas, and brainstorm problems related to chapter operations. Topics also include parliamentary procedure, national programs, innovations & etc.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,124
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, znathanhulzeo24
» Online Users: 1,547
1 members and 1,546 guests
*winter*

Old 06-20-2018, 08:56 PM
GreekChat Member

All I did was ask some questions to help to clear up any confusion I had when I rushed. I got the answer I was looking for. It was brought to my attention that I definitely am not affiliated in any way with that organization and I corrected myself on here. Honestly, I don't understand why so many of you are being rude and petty. I didn't do anything to any of you personally or anything out of malice. I don't know what your problem is but, it isn't mine.
Old 06-20-2018, 09:10 PM
Super Moderator

Ashleigh, you claimed you were a GPhi in your signature. That is certainly not our problem (rather, it's yours) but many of our groups have had perps on GC before, thus we stand together as Panhellenic sisters against this.

I don't know why you thought you still would have had some connection to GPB, as there's no official "ex-member category" for any NPC group.
Old 06-20-2018, 09:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Cool

I seriously don't know how else to explain that I didn't know that before now. Which is exactly the reason I posted this thread in the first place. Like, are you kidding me right now? Pan-hel's stick together or whatever. Good for you guys. I took responsibility for my error and I don't even owe that to anyone because this is just the internet. Snide remarks aren't necessary. None of this is a major issue or life event.
Old 06-20-2018, 09:35 PM
Super Moderator

Nope, not kidding you.
Old 06-20-2018, 09:52 PM
GreekChat Member

You could thank FSUZeta for cleaning up your first post.

I don't see any snide remarks from anyone other than you so far. Did the best I could to clarify things. This went off the rails on your end. Truly find it difficult to believe you weren't aware (you wrote that you "didn't know before now") that you are not a Gamma Phi Beta, based on what you wrote in your first post in this thread. You acknowledged that you were "kicked out" and asked if you could rejoin.

Sigh.
"One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision." Bertrand Russell, The Triumph of Stupidity
Old 06-20-2018, 10:56 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTheta View Post
Not sure who that is directed to; but I am an initiated member of Kappa Alpha Theta, and I have been honest with you. Gather that you didn't like what you were told by myself and others here.

The best thing about always being honest and telling the truth is that you never have to clean up messes you made by being dishonest and untruthful.

I miss the train wrecks of the past.
True. However people make mistakes even when it isn’t intentional. The most important part of making a mistake, because sometimes they are unavoidable and we’re human, is to take responsibility, learn from it, and move on.
Old 06-21-2018, 07:58 AM
Super Moderator

So...move on!